Author's Chapter Notes:
As always, thanks to xoChantelly for all her help and thanks to all my readers.
With a possessive growl, Spike sat at the edge of the bed where Buffy had previously been seated. He swiftly bent her over his knee, raining down blow after blow on her ass.

"How dare you?! Saying that bastard's name while I have my tongue up your cunt! You filthy whore! I tried being nice, tried explaining that what you had walked in on was bloody innocent, but you wouldn't have any of it. No! You had to be a supreme bitch like you always are. Sad thing is, I didn't mind that. I was willing to let you take out your anger on me. But that wasn't enough for you, was it, Slayer?!"

"Spike! Please!" Buffy begged, feeling indescribably horny, yet terrified at the same time.

"Bite your tongue! I'm a patient man, but you have crossed the line, Buffy. And now, you're gonna be a good little bitch, and take what's coming to you." He snarled.

He finally stopped spanking her, but he had no plans of halting his punishment.

"On your knees, whore!"

Buffy quickly scrambled into position, knowing that she might as well not make things worse for herself.

"Good, now keep your eyes on the soddin' floor and don't move an inch or I swear, Buffy, I will rip your pretty little throat out."

Buffy's heart skipped a beat at his words, something which Spike noticed, no doubt. She dared not look up, but heard him looking for something on his dresser.

Appearing to have found the desired object, Spike slowly made his way back to her.

"Off your ass, Slayer! Get the fuck up!" he growled.

Buffy did as commanded and kept her eyes on the floor. She was about to try to reason with Spike again, when she felt cool metal touch her skin. Buffy panicked and looked to her shoulder, only to swallow hard at her discovery. Making its way to her collarbone, was a switchblade.

"Spike..." she whispered, "I- I'm sorry... please don't hurt me."

"Oh, Slayer. I'm afraid this time, there's no getting out of it for you. However, things will be a lot worse in about 5 seconds if you don't start remembering your place!" he finished with a sharp blow to her cheek.

"Y- Yes, Master." She stuttered.

"That's better." He complimented her. Spike slowly made the knife travel up her neck, until it reached her chin, the pressure of the sharp edge making Buffy raise her eyes.

"Tell me why you're here, Slayer."

"Because I upset you, Sir. I... I called out someone else's name while you were... I'm sorry, okay?" she whined, trying not to focus too much on how aroused the blade was making her.

But Spike could smell her, and had no intention of stopping now. "Buffy, I asked you a question... now answer it properly and tell me what I was doing when you said that wanker's name?" he ordered.

"You were... licking my pussy, Sir."

Spike picked her up, and had her slammed against the wall in an instant.

"That's right." He said while letting the knife move to the side of her neck, applying pressure now. "So tell me, my little bitch, do you find it appropriate to yell out some bloody prick's name while I'm licking you up?"

"No, Master. I'm sorry, Master, it won't happen again." Buffy gasped.

"No, it won't, slut! Do you know the things I could do to you, Buffy? You think I've been going rough on you these last few weeks? Oh, luv, you have no idea just how much I can make you hurt... bleed... how much I can make you scream." He finished.

Spike kept his eyes locked on hers as the knife made its way down to her abdomen, making Buffy gasp. However, that had no effect on him, as the knife kept on heading down.

Buffy was about to let out a suppressed moan, when the cool blade finally touched her clit. Although the pressure wasn't much, and she could tell that Spike didn't really mean to hurt her, it was just enough to send her spiraling out of control into an earth shattering orgasm.

"Spiiiikkee!!!" she screamed, her pleasure overtaking her.

"That's right, bitch, scream my name! Only my name! Who do you belong to, Buffy?" he growled.

"You!" she moaned, her orgasm, still, somehow, coursing through her.

Seeing that she was starting to come down from her high, Spike threw the blade to the ground and lifted her up as she automatically wrapped her legs around him. In one violent thrust, he slammed into her. Then, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled on her hair, leaving her neck completely exposed to him.

"You're mine, Buffy. If you ever let anyone else touch you... if you ever say any man's name besides mine like you did today, I will chain you up, Slayer, and I will whip you until you bleed." He threatened while speeding up his thrusts.

"I will fuck your pussy raw, and just when you think I'm going to let you cum, I will take my cock out and shove it right up your ass, until you're begging me to stop."

Buffy was almost delirious from the pleasure Spike's actions and words were bringing her. "Oh, god! Please, Master... I need to cum, so bad! I will do anything you say. I'll be good, I promise. I don't want Angel, I don't want anyone but you." She swore.

"Cum for me, bitch. Now!"

Buffy needed no further coaxing as she immediately came around his dick, drenching him in her juices. Her orgasm so strong that she went limp in his arms. Spike slammed into her a few more times before his own release followed, making him growl out in pleasure.

Spike carried her over to the bed, setting her down gently. Buffy slowly opened her eyes to see him sitting next to her.

"I really am sorry, Spike." She said softly.

Buffy was stunned when Spike turned her on her side and spanked her roughly. They couldn't still be playing... could they? When Buffy saw him sitting beside her, she assumed the game was over.

As if reading her mind, Spike shook his head at her.

"Oh, no, kitten. I'm nowhere near finished with you." He whispered as a dark smile graced his lips.

"We're just getting started, baby. I'm gonna show you just how bad you've been."


Chapter End Notes:
Tell me what you thought