Author's Chapter Notes:
Some people have been saying that Spike is going to be remorseful about what happened and that he would never act this way. I know some of you feel that way but this is an off canon story if that's not what you are looking for then this is not the story for you. Basically I just want to let my imagination run free and have fun with it. This is not going to be a story with much angst in it. That being said enjoy!
Spike awoke to Buffy across the room, sitting in the chair he had been previously tied to. He sat up slowly and noticed the troubled look on her face.

"Buffy? What's wrong?" he asked, more than a little concerned.

Buffy looked up at him confused. "You... you don't remember?"

Spike looked at her like she had grown a second head."What do you mea--" he froze as everything came back to him. "Oh god," he gasped with a horrified look on his face. "Oh please no... Buffy." He begged as he got up and walked to her slowly.

"Spike... it's ok... I know you weren't yourself. It was the First," she said gently, even as the events that happened replayed in her mind and made her feel that strange heat in her belly.

"I- I'll see you later okay?" she whispered, leaving the room before there was a repeat of earlier. Also leaving behind a dumbfounded Spike.

****************************

Just over a week had passed, and Buffy had avoided Spike as much as possible not trusting herself around him any longer. She knew that if she was alone with him for too long, she wouldn't be able to control herself. Especially after what she had experienced with him.

It was night when she got home and she noticed that Faith and the potentials were gone. So were Giles, Xander, and Willow. Buffy wondered where they were and was about to head back out when she heard a distant sound coming from the basement. She and Spike had agreed that it would probably be safer for everyone if he was chained up in the there.

As Buffy approached the basement door, the sounds she heard coming from inside chilled her to the bone.

"Early one morning, just as the sun was rising," Buffy held her breath and slowly opened the door.

"I heard a maid sing in the valley below." Buffy felt the hairs on her arm stand up as she heard Spike continue to sing the ominous tune. She knew that she should turn around and go back upstairs, but she didn't want to take any chances of Spike escaping and hurting someone.

"Oh don't deceive me, Oh never leave me." Finally, Buffy finished descending the stairs and what she saw made her swallow hard. Spike was unchained and the chain bolts weren't even broken, making Buffy wonder how he had gotten free. He sat on the floor, one knee raised. His eyes slowly floated up her body to look at her face as he finished the song.

"How could you use, a poor maiden so?" Buffy could do nothing but stare at him. His eyes had an otherworldly glow to them and he was basically undressing her with his heated gaze.

"Spike," Buffy said cautiously, "how did you get free?"

Spike stared at her with a knowing smirk, tucking his tongue behind his teeth. "I have many talents, luv... but you already knew that didn't you?"

"Spike... I just need you to focus, okay? We're going to help you, but I need you to stay down here. We can't risk anyone getting hurt." She tried to reason with him.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Slayer, you know better," he said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "You know you can't tame me, baby."

Buffy was about to reply, but before she knew it, Spike was on her and she once again found herself pressed against a wall.

"You know, I never get tired of watching you tremble when I touch you. Mostly ‘cos I know it has nothing to do with fear. Although maybe it does, in a way." He looked at her with a pensive expression.

"Is that what it is, Buffy? Are you scared of the Big Bad?" he whispered.

Buffy looked at him like he was crazy. "Spike, I have never been scared of you." She replied defiantly.

"Oh, but that's what you don't understand, pet. I know you're not scared of me in that sense. God knows we're a perfect match for each other when we fight. No... what I'm talking about is more... primal. You're scared of how much I can make you feel. You're scared of the fact that no one can satisfy you the way I do."

Buffy stared at him in silence wanting to deny his words but knowing that they were true.

"Yes." She admitted simply.

A satisfied smile crossed Spike's face. He was finally getting her to admit her true feelings and he wasn't going to back down now.

"I know how you feel, kitten. That reckless abandon. That feeling of pure, unadulterated bliss. I remember it quite well. No matter how much you have been trying to avoid me all week."

Buffy blushed when he called her on what she had been doing.

"Spike... please, don't make me do this."

Spike raised a scarred eyebrow at her words. "Are you trying to tell me that I forced you the other day? Do you honestly expect me to believe that you don't want me just as much as I want you?"

"No," she replied, "what happened was-- I don't think I have ever wanted anything more in my life. I- I just don't... Spike, I'm not ready to talk about feelings yet." Buffy suddenly realized that she had forgotten she wasn't speaking to her Spike, but a Spike that was under the First's control. She shoved him away from her roughly.

"You're not him." She told him, trying to get some distance between them so her arousal wouldn't start up again.

Spike laughed richly. "Oh, you'd like to think that, pet. Truth is I might be under that wanker's control, but I'm still me. I'm not Angel, Slayer. I haven't lost my soul. Problem is, you're so scared that even with a soul I still stir that passion in you that you want to make yourself think it's not me... but it is, Buffy. Everything you are feeling right now," he said as he grabbed her roughly by her hips, grinding his denim clad erection against her core. "Is me." He said with a possessive growl.

Buffy couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips, but she suddenly came to her senses and pushed Spike off of her, sending him flying to the other side of the room. She ran to him quickly before he could recover and locked the chains around his wrists firmly.

She turned around and started walking away, trying to calm her breathing. She closed the door, leaving a smirking Spike behind.

"Oh, Slayer... soon you're going to be begging me to make you mine... soon."


Chapter End Notes:
I am already formulating the next chapter in my head. Please review it helps me know what you guys think. Love it? Hate it? Let me know!