Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you guys like it. Thanks to xoChantelly for all her great help and to Annie for her awesome reviews.
Buffy felt her body start to go limp from the loss of blood, but just as she thought she would pass out, Spike stopped drinking from her and closed the twin punctures in her neck with his tongue.

"Miss me?" he asked her with a vicious smirk. Even in her weakened state, Buffy couldn't help but feel a new wave of arousal at the sound of his voice.

"Well, Slayer, I think it's time for us to have some real fun. Might have to be a bit quiet though, seeing as everyone is sound asleep." He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Then again..." Spike's eyes widened as a plan formed in his head. His calculating smirk being the last thing Buffy saw before she slipped into unconsciousness.

****************************

Buffy awoke in a bed that she knew wasn't her own. As she looked around slowly, she recognized the room she was in as the lower level of Spike's crypt.

"Seems like no one decided to inhabit it after I left." Her head whizzed around at the sound of his voice.

"Now," he said in a low and deadly voice, "let's you and I have this out properly once and for all."

*****************************

Buffy didn't know how long they had been having sex for. The combination of Spike's passion and the mind-blowing orgasms he had been giving her had made her lose track of time.

She was about to hit her peak. She could almost feel it when suddenly he stopped and pulled out of her completely.

She looked up at him, her eyes glazed over with lust and a questioning look on her features. "Spike, please I'm so close, come back."

He laughed at that. "Now, kitten, good things come to those who wait. You want me don't you?" he demanded of her.

Buffy nodded, hoping that if she just agreed with him, he would come back to her and give her the release she needed. Instead, she saw Spike's eyes darken. A look on his face that she suddenly became very nervous about.

"On your knees Slayer." He growled.

Buffy was a bit confused about his demand, but obliged him, doing as he instructed and setting her hands on the bed.

Spike's gaze was clouded with arousal as he watched the submissive look she was giving him.

"Good girl," he whispered. "Now, listen to me, and listen good. I am your master and you are mine! You will do what I say, when I say. If you don't you will be punished. Do you understand Buffy?"

Buffy looked at him with a shocked look in her eyes. She wasn't used to taking orders from anyone. She was the Slayer, the most powerful woman in all the world. How could she possibly do this?

Spike growled when she didn't answer fast enough, and pounced on her, laying her on her stomach and spanking her roughly. Buffy let out a yelp and Spike backed away from her flaring his nostrils, trying to calm his demon, which at the moment was extremely displeased with her act of disobedience.

"Do you understand?" he growled.

Buffy looked up at him and saw he was serious. She nodded quickly and dropped her eyes, trying to show him her compliance.

"Good." He said, his demon more satisfied now. "Back on your knees, Slayer. And this time, you'd better do as I bloody say."

Buffy did as he asked and kept her eyes downcast. Part of her wanted to pummel him into the ground and tell him to fuck off, but a much bigger part of her needed what she knew only he could offer her.

She sat silently and watched as Spike made his way over to the other side of the room, bending over picking up his jeans. Buffy looked on, curiosity making her wonder what he was doing. But all her questions were answered when she saw him drop the pants back on the floor, his belt the only thing left in his hand.

"Pull your hair up." He instructed her. When she did so, he proceeded to put the belt around her neck and tied it like it was a leash. Buffy stared up at him, her breathing rapid.

Spike yanked on the belt violently, causing her to jerk up with it and be sitting up at eye level with him.

"Buffy," Spike said almost lovingly, as he caressed her cheek. "Who do you belong to?"

"You, Spike." Before she knew what was happening, Buffy saw Spike's hand come up and slap her.

"Who do you belong to, Slayer?!" he snarled yanking the belt again, making it hard for her to breathe, his face inches from hers now.

"You... Master." She replied in a voice weak with desire, realizing at that very moment how much the slap had excited her.

"That's my girl." He replied with a purr. He softened his hold on the belt and sat her on the edge of the bed. "Now, open up for Spike."

Buffy didn't need him to elaborate as she opened her thighs wide for him. Spike knelt before her, keeping his hold on the end of the belt and giving her pussy a long and slow lick.

Buffy thought she would cum from the pleasure he was bringing her. His force of submission and the pleasure he was giving her making for an erotic combination beyond her wildest dreams.

Spike teased her clit, nipping at it gently. Two of his fingers found their way into her soaking channel and started a slow and torturous pace.

"So wet. Is this for me, baby?" he asked, pulling his fingers out of her and slowly licking her juices off them before inserting them back into her hot center.

"Oh... yes." She moaned. A low growl of warning emanated from Spike's throat.

"Yes M- Master." She ground out.

A sinister smile graced Spike's lips as his mouth found its way back to her clit. He started sucking on it viciously now, having no mercy on her.

Buffy saw stars behind her eyes and knew she just needed a little push. As if reading her mind, Spike sunk his fangs into her flesh and felt her walls tighten and flutter around his fingers.

"Spike!!" Buffy screamed at the top of her lungs as the pleasure she had been seeking finally came to her. Her eyes fluttered shut as she started to lose consciousness once again, his blood stained lips the last image imprinted in her mind as the darkness came.


Chapter End Notes:
Who else needs a cigarette? Leave a comment and let me know what you thought!