Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you guys are enjoying it so far.
Buffy didn't know what propelled her to do so, but the next words to come out of her mouth were not ones she could take back, nor did she want to.

"Tell me what I can do to please you... Master."

Spike's nostrils flared in excitement, also picking up the scent of her arousal as he breathed deep. He hadn't been expecting her to fall into her submissive role so easily, but he wasn't going to turn his nose up at the opportunity laid before him.

"Well, for starters, bitch, you can kneel at my feet and apologize for even letting that bloody wanker into this house."

Buffy did as she was told, knowing that she was already treading on thin ice with him. She had never been this submissive, even when they had been together in the past. She was always the one in charge, the one to give the orders, and having the tables flipped on her excited her to no end.

"I'm sorry that I let Angel inside, Spike. He means nothing to me and it won't happen again, I promise."

Spike hauled her to her feet and snarled at her. "That's great luv, but you seem to forget who you're talking to." He ground out before slapping her roughly." Don't address me by my name again unless I say so."

"I'm sorry, I--" she started, but she was stopped by another blow to her face.

"Did I say you could talk, Slayer?" he growled.

Buffy shook her head, not wanting to speak out of turn again and anger him any further.

"Good girl." He whispered.

Just as Buffy thought she had finally calmed him down, Spike's hand went around her throat, not chocking her to the point where she couldn't breathe, but just enough so that she could see how serious he was. His other hand went to the thin material of her sweats, and started to caress her heated center.

"Do you like how I make you feel Buffy?" he ground out while applying more pressure to her sensitive clit.

Buffy stared up at him, her eyes filled with passion, unsure if she should answer.

As if reading her mind, Spike gave her a slight nod. "You may speak, Buffy, but think very carefully about what you say to me, Slayer, I can promise you that if I am angered, I won't hold back with you."

Sighing with relief when he gave her permission to talk, Buffy looked him straight in the eyes. "It feels so good... I like it so much that I can't even explain it."

"Keep your eyes down when you speak to me, bitch!" Spike said roughly, although on the inside, he was becoming more and more aroused by the minute.

Buffy twitched at his harsh tone and lowered her gaze, but as she did so, she realized that Spike might not be as displeased as he seemed, if his erection threatening to burst from his jeans was any consolation.

However, she was torn from her thoughts as Spike's voice filled the room again.

"You deserve some severe punishment for what you did, Buffy. You let your poofter of an ex into your house, you spoke to him without my permission, and you almost let him put his hands on what's mine!! Do you know the things I could do to you, little girl?" he asked in a sinister voice as he tightened his hold on her throat.

Buffy nodded, feeling the wetness between her legs increase as Spike tightened his hold on her neck and rubbed her pussy furiously. A soft moan escaped her lips, as she attempted to push herself against his hand, needing release.

"Does baby want to cum?" Spike asked with a smirk on his face.

"Oh please!" Buffy pleaded. At her words, Spike's eyes darkened.

"I know you do, Buffy. I know how much you would love for me to slide my tongue up and down your sweet pussy and then ram my cock into in. You want me to fuck you don't you, Slayer? Want to feel me deep inside of you, filling you?"

"God yes!" Buffy screamed, panting from his heated words.

"I can give you what you want, Buffy. But first, you have to do something for your Master. On your knees." He instructed.

Buffy immediately dropped to the ground and knelt at his feet, looking up at him expectantly.

"That's my girl." He said with a lustful grin on his face. "Now, tell me who owns you, bitch."

"You do, Master." Buffy replied with no hesitation.

"Can anyone touch you but me?"

"No."

Spike slapped her hard. "Answer me the correct way, slut!"

"No, Master." Buffy said, her hand itching to rub her cheek from the pain.

"That's right. Now... beg your Master to fuck you, Slayer."

Buffy stared up at him, trying to find the words to give him what he wanted.

"Buffy..." he warned with a low growl.

"Please fuck me, Master. I know I've made you angry, and I don't deserve you, but I need you. I need to feel you inside of me, need to feel the pleasure only you can give me. Take me."

Having heard what he wanted, Spike pulled Buffy to her feet and in one swift movement, rid her of all her clothing. Spike unzipped his pants letting his cock out at last. He lifted Buffy up as her legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

In one movement he slammed into her waiting entrance, letting out a moan of satisfaction.

"Oh, god, Slayer, so wet... so tight. Tell me it's just for me."

"Only you, Spike. Only you." She moaned, her pleasure overtaking her.

Spike increased his pace at her admission, knowing that his release would come soon.

"I want you to cum for me, Slayer. Wanna feel that pussy tighten around me as you scream my name." He said, his voice raspy.

Spike watched Buffy as she suddenly turned her head to the side, offering her neck to him. He didn't need a second invitation and sunk his fangs into her soft flesh, making Buffy cum instantly.

"Spike!!" she screamed, and before she could register her actions, she bit into his neck with her blunt teeth and started tasting his coppery blood. "Mine!" she growled.

"Mine!!" Spike growled back, his orgasm hitting him.

"Yours." They both said in unison.

A few seconds passed before Buffy felt Spike set her down and jump away from her. As she looked up, she saw the surprised look on his face and realized the First's control was no longer in play.

"Buffy," he whispered.


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to everyone for their awesome review, keep 'em coming