[Reviews - 89] LikedPrinter
Summary: Now revised and beta'd. Thanks xoChantelly! The First's trigger has an odd side effect on Spike. Set during season 7 in the episode Never Leave Me. What if when Spike is tied to the chair and is triggered by The First, instead of fighting Buffy and hurting Andrew, The First's control somehow accidentally makes him revert to the way he acted in seasons 5 & 6 making Spike lust for Buffy?
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 14146 Read: 41870
Published: 11/03/2009 Updated: 11/10/2009

1. Owning by Nell [Reviews - 13] Liked (1092 words)
We all love possessive Spike so I decided to make us happy. Enjoy! Thank you once again to xoChantelly for the awesome banner!

P.S. (In this Buffy never messed around with R.J.)

I have been nominated at the Reader's Have Chosen Awards! For my story Early One Morning Just As The Sun Was Rising. Here is the link.

http://thereadershavechosen.eternflame.com/forum/index.php?topic=1383.0

Wow, I want to say thank you to the people that have voted for me. It is an awesome honor to have you guys think that my story is worth an award. Thank you! Please vote!

2. Mine! by Nell [Reviews - 7] Liked (1173 words)
Oh my, what will Spike do to Buffy?

3. Soon by Nell [Reviews - 7] Liked (1151 words)
Some people have been saying that Spike is going to be remorseful about what happened and that he would never act this way. I know some of you feel that way but this is an off canon story if that's not what you are looking for then this is not the story for you. Basically I just want to let my imagination run free and have fun with it. This is not going to be a story with much angst in it. That being said enjoy!

4. Illusion by Nell [Reviews - 4] Liked (1161 words)
Thanks for all the great comments everyone!

5. Submission by Nell [Reviews - 4] Liked (1115 words)
Hope you guys like it. Thanks to xoChantelly for all her great help and to Annie for her awesome reviews.

6. A Surprise Visit by Nell [Reviews - 7] Liked (1184 words)
Thanks to everyone for their awesome reviews. Keep them coming.

7. Claims by Nell [Reviews - 4] Liked (1137 words)
Hope you guys are enjoying it so far.

8. Playing With Fire by Nell [Reviews - 8] Liked (1177 words)
I just want to say that no story has ever come as easily for me to write as this one and I honestly believe it is because of the awesome feedback you guys are giving. The chapters are just coming to me with such ease. I want to thank xoChantelly as always for her awesome banners and beta work and Annie for once again leaving phenomenal reviews as well as the rest of my readers. *Hugs*

9. Unexpected Happenings by Nell [Reviews - 10] Liked (1084 words)
Everyone check out xoChantelly's 'Big Bad... William?' it's an awesome story! Thank you all so much for your patience and support!

10. Lessons by Nell [Reviews - 5] Liked (1222 words)
Thanks as always to xoChantelly for the awesome banner and her beta work! *much love*

11. Consequences by Nell [Reviews - 6] Liked (1121 words)
As always, thanks to xoChantelly for all her help and thanks to all my readers.

12. Going Through Changes by Nell [Reviews - 14] Liked (1529 words)
I just wanna say to Annie... GET OUT OF MY HEAD! lol how in the blue hell do you always manage to leave comments saying what I'm gonna do next? You voodoo witch, you! lol I would also like to let all my readers know that no review goes unanswered by me so if you left one, chances are I replied so check it out. As always, thanks to xoChantelly for her great beta work and the AWESOME banner. You guys should check her out she's got a really good story right now called Almost Famous.