Author's Chapter Notes:
3 more chapters from Brittany! Glad you guys are enjoying the story so far!

Chapter 19: A Great Way to Wake Up



She closed her eyes losing herself in the sensation until she felt her hair being lifted off her neck and the slight whisper of touches as her hair was braided. She felt cool lips on the back of her neck and felt herself shiver in desire. The lips kissed behind her ear taking her ear lobe in between them and she moaned. She was picked up and carried over to the bed and she opened her eyes and wrapped her arms around Spike’s neck as he lowered her onto the bed. She moaned as she felt him ease her shirt over her head and watched as he eased his shirt over his as well. He was thankful she didn’t put the corset on, as he was able to lower his lips down to her breast. He kissed around it before taking in the pink nipple into his mouth and sucking on it causing her to run her hands through his hair, arching her back to give him better access. She moaned even deeper and brought her hands down to lower his pants as he brought her hands up to his mouth whispering, “Patience. This time we have all the time in the world.”

He kissed her mouth and she immediately kissed back arching her whole body towards him. He kissed down her throat sucking on her pressure point before finally reaching her breast again. He brought one hand up to tease and massage one breast while his mouth teased and nibbled the second. Her hands toyed with the hair at the bottom of his neck as she worked his head to push him more into her breasts.

He switched breasts causing another moan to leave her mouth. He then brought his other hand up to start to massage the second breast so that he could kiss down her stomach reaching the place where her skirt was. He lowered himself down further on the bed to use his face to push up her skirt as she willingly opened her legs. He then allowed her to lower his pants and he kicked them aside as he brought down both hands to catch the sides of her panties lowering them and tossing them aside.

He was careful for once not to ruin her clothes knowing he didn’t want to explain to the maid what had happened to them. He was tempted to leave her skirt on but instead removed it so that it wouldn’t get stained or ruined. He then lowered his head using his hands to push her open even further before he licked her lips teasing her. She moaned and immediately wrapped her legs around his shoulders as he chuckled and sucked her clit into his mouth resulting in her gripping the sheets tightly and wiggling her body in ecstasy.

Spike moved one of his hands onto her stomach to gently press her further into the bed. She moaned out, “Spike” as he used his cool tongue to enter her warm entrance while his thumb continued to tease her clit. She was moaning and withering around the body like crazy as he moved his mouth up to suck her clit into his mouth flicking it with his tongue as he entered her with one finger then two pumping in and out of her rapidly. She was thrashing and moaning as she moaned out louder this time, “Spike” before her body spasmed as her legs tightened around his neck and shoulders and her knuckles turned white from holding onto the sheets so tightly. He waited until she relaxed before crawling up to her and she kissed him passionately as he whispered against her lips, “Ready for me, love?”

She whispered, “Always” before he slowly teased her entrance with his erection before pushing into her causing her to wither in his arms and moan deeply into his kiss. He groaned, “So tight and so hot. I feel like I’m on fire.”

Spike continued to set a rhythm that Buffy easily met. He loved that about her as much as she loved that about him. There was no reason for either to hold back. They could fully enjoy every aspect of passion and emotion without fear of harming the other. It was truly an amazing experience for them both.

Buffy moaned as she racked her nails down his back causing his pumping action to pick up speed. He groaned against her neck as he kissed it nibbling gently before kissing down to her breast sucking a nipple tightly into his mouth. Buffy arched her back making her movements even more frantic.

He started to swirl his hips as he entered her rubbing against her clit as she clung on tighter to him. He groaned releasing her breast and started sucking on the second. She moved her hands up to bring his lips back up to hers as she was so close to finding her release. She whimpered whispering, “Please Spike, I need you.”

He knew just what she needed as he lowered a hand to their junction and rubbed her clit furiously continuing to pump in out of her at rapid speed being sure, with each thrust, to hit her pleasure point inside of her. She threw her head back as she clinched her inner muscles tightly around him and as her legs went around his waist to hold him tightly inside of her. She arched her neck towards him and he took the opportunity to gently sink his fangs into her neck taking a few pulls of blood. He took a few more as Buffy’s muscles contracted even more preventing him from moving. He quickly removed his fangs and licked the wound closed knowing this motion as always pushed Spike into a powerful orgasm. This time was no exception as he groaned out, “Buffy” before releasing his seed inside of her.

They both just clung to each other for a few minutes until Spike rolled over off of her. He looked at her hesitantly waiting for her to get up out of bed but instead she surprised him. She scooted over next to him and tentatively laid her head against his arm. He smiled and wrapped one of his arms around her and closed his eyes completely exhausted and eager to go back to sleep.


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



Buffy and Spike awoke to the sound of the maid coming in announcing it was time for lunch. She brought with her a tray of meat and cheeses. After the maid had left, Buffy crawled out of bed kind of embarrassed that the maid had found them naked and in bed together. Glancing at Spike, she decided just to get dressed and not worry about it. She noticed the care that Spike had for once taken with her clothes and decided to comment on it, “You didn’t rip anything.”

Spike chuckled, “Well first off, I didn’t want to be on your bad side for ruining your clothes and secondly I didn’t fancy trying to explain the maid why the especially made clothes was ruined before we even managed to get out of bed.”

Buffy smiled but turned around just as Spike noticed it, continuing to put back on her underwear under her skirt. She pulled on the soft boots again and noticed her hair was a mess. She walked over to look in the mirror at her reflection and gasped as she felt Spike re-brushing out her hair. She was fascinated by the way her hair moved without seeing him in the reflection. She watched as her hair braided on its own accord and as he tied the ribbon carefully around it. She then took the brush from his hand and tried to arrange the curls again and smiled at the results. She then began to eat some meat and cheese on a cracker-like substance. She noticed him eat some crackers as well and smiled.

Sometimes he seemed so human-like. Just then the maid entered saying something to Spike and he nodded and turned towards Buffy, “Buffy I have to meet with the King for a few hours. You want me to ask the maid for anything for you?”

Buffy shook her head, “No, I’ll just stay here and play with Fuzzball. He needs the exercise.”

Spike nodded and attentively added, “Love, I’m not sure how long I’ll be.”

Buffy shrugged, “As long as she brings back dinner if you aren’t back yet, we will be here waiting for you. Have fun.”

Spike nodded not wanting to tell Buffy where he was doing and what he was up to. He had a busy day ahead of him and only hoped he was up for the challenge.