Author's Chapter Notes:
Another few chapters coming to you thanks to my bed Jadefrost. Enjoy:)

Chapter 24: Clean Up



When Spike and Buffy entered their room, a maid turned to Spike and spoke, “I laid out your clothes for the evening. You and your mate are to dine with the King and then to watch a play that has been organized for tonight’s entertainment. If the lady needs help getting dressed, give me a holler. I just finished drawing a bath for you both since I heard your arrival. Enjoy.” She made a quick exit leaving Buffy and Spike alone. Spike turned to Buffy explaining some of what she said, “She drew a bath for us and left us clothes for tonight. We have to dine with the all powerful dude and then watch a play. Should prove interesting. Helena offered to help dress you if you needed it.” Buffy frowned, “Helena? Is she the maid?” Spike shrugged, “She keeps insisting I call her Helena. I think she likes me.” He wagged his eyebrows at Buffy who frowned tremendously. Spike chuckled, “Jealous luv?” Buffy scowled, “Of course not. That’s ridiculous.” She frowned even more, “Maybe a little.” Spike smirked as he removed his clothes as Buffy turned around, “Can’t you practice any kind of modesty?” She was really admiring his body but didn’t want to admit it. Spike chuckled, “It isn’t anything you haven’t seen hundreds of times already. Besides we are about to take a bath together, therefore you are about to see it again in a minute.” Buffy was insulted and embarrassed as she stated, “I’m not taking a bath with you. I’ll just have a shower thank you very much.”

With that she sulked off to the corner of the room with the chair. She threw herself down in it feeling kind of angry at Spike’s reaction but more so at herself for feeling jealous and for her actions the last day. She picked up Fuzzball who was walking around near her feet and petted him while thinking. She had let Spike feed from her for well over a week and still he was flirting with a maid. She frowned as Spike stated, “Suit yourself. I’ll leave the door open for you if you change your mind.” Buffy sighed and felt tears come to her eyes. She was alone with only Spike to talk to in a strange world where she understood no one. She wanted to spend time with him and that scared her because he didn’t really seem to take her seriously. She really wanted to make love to him in that training room until they were interrupted. It was mostly because of his teasing her and yet she still wanted it. That couldn’t be right and it bothered her a lot. In fact she was hot and sticky and wanted a bath with him.

Buffy closed her eyes as a tear fell down her face as she imagined how he would take such careful care to wash her. She then felt a thumb brush over her face brushing the tear away and she opened her eyes, which caused another tear to fall before Spike could catch it. He was frowning at her looking greatly concerned. He whispered, “You can have the bath if you want instead of me. It really isn’t that bad. I promise I won’t take advantage of you. I swear I’m not that bad of a person.” Buffy’s mind flooded with Willow’s, Xander’s and even Giles’s words about how he was soulless, uncaring and a bastard of a vampire but she found she didn’t agree with any of it. Instead she accepted his hand to help her up and whispered, “You will help me get back Dawn right?”

Spike nodded and whispered, “Promise luv. I am partial to the bit myself and I promise to do everything I can to get her back and safe in your care.” She smiled a little, “I’ll take the bath with you but can you please stop flirting with the maid?” Spike smiled big as his face seemed to light up as he nodded then walked with her to the bathroom. He carefully removed her clothes leaving them in a pile. He then climbed into the bath leaving room for her to climb in as well. The bathtub was big enough for two to actually sit side by side and not have to sit together but Buffy didn’t seem to notice as she settled herself down in between his split legs. She whispered, “I don’t understand anyone or anything here. I don’t like that feeling. I feel helpless and I’m the slayer and shouldn’t ever feel helpless.”

Spike lifted up the washcloth gently washing her arms and shoulders, “You have me and luckily I can understand. I met a demon about 30 years or so back. He lived in a vampire nest that Dru insisted we stay in while in New York City. He spoke the language and in order to deal with him, I had to learn it. He was a pretty good teacher I guess because I can understand most everything the King says even though it’s been decades.” Buffy smiled, “No complaints here. I’d hate for you not to understand them and make us even more lost.” She lifted herself forward as Spike pushed on her back and began to wash it. She sighed feeling some of her stress evaporate. When she was with Spike, things seemed so right and natural and like she could make it. It was the only time in her life where she felt right. She felt Spike turn her around to face him and heard him whisper, “Glad I could help with that. I don’t like the idea of you feeling so lost and not right. I know a bit about dying and coming back to life but nothing about heaven.” Buffy nodded and realized she must have been speaking out loud. She blushed and then let out a moan as he began to massage her breasts with the wash cloth. She whispered, “How long do we have to get ready?” Spike shrugged, “No idea. She didn’t say, why?”

Buffy frowned and wiggled closer to him determined not to say anything but he felt her opening rub against his erection as he groaned, “Buffy, God I need you so badly.” Buffy nodded in agreement and slammed her lips to his in a bruising kiss as she wrapped her legs around her posed at his erection. He needed no more invitations as he slammed into her causing the water to splash and her to moan out loud. Buffy was more than ready and so turned on that she knew she wouldn’t last long. Spike was still turned on from their episode in the training room and was already twitching inside of her while pounding into her over and over again. She moaned and arched her neck allowing him to lick the soap, sweat and water from her neck and shoulders. She whispered, “You can feed if you want.” Spike shook his head and merely sucked on her pressure point continued to pound into her. She frowned, “You will be expected to drink with the King tonight. If you drink from my neck, we can say you already fed.” Spike tried to focus on her words as he was so close to the edge. He felt her squeezing him tightly as she was so close as well. He whispered, “Only a little bit, I fed from you already this morning.” She nodded and arched her neck out further as he licked his way down and sucked on the pressure point again. He eyed the marks left behind by Angel, Dracula and the Master and took a deep breath. Part of her was nervous knowing that he was covering up those marks at least partially but another part of her didn’t care and was thankful. She felt his fangs prick and as he took a pull of her blood she shook as an orgasm overpowered her.

Her orgasm made Spike take a few more pulls of blood enjoying the feel of ecstasy in them realizing that was even more intoxicating than fear and power. He quickly pulled out his fangs to lick the wound closed and roared out her name as he reached release. She clung to him in the water as she laid her head against his shoulder. He licked the wound one more time to make sure it was shut realizing what he had done. Spike kissed her on the lips and whispered, “There a new mark, happy luv? Your old marks are still there though of course. Let’s get cleaned and get dressed before we are late and hung or something more horrible.” Buffy nodded and allowed him to clean her and then returned the favor before toweling themselves dry.