Author's Chapter Notes:
Just one more for now.

Chapter 27: A Day at the Beach



Buffy raced from the water and almost fell onto the beach as Spike grabbed her foot laughing, “The Big Bad is going to get you. You can run but you can’t hide from the Big Bad Vampire.” She squealed as she wiggled away and took off running again, “I’m faster than you.” Spike laughed, “As if Slayer. I’ll show you faster!” Buffy laughed as she dodged his close grab and grinned, “See I’m faster.” Spike leaped at her knocking her onto her back as he smothered her with kisses, “Not so fast there luv, now are you.” She wiggled under him pretending to pout, “I’m getting all sandy!”

Spike grinned, scooped her up in his arms, and carried her over to his jacket. Buffy rested on his knee while he knelt down spreading his jacket out then he laid her down on it. She smiled and held her arms up to him and he settled down over her giving her kisses. She didn’t know it but she was fulfilling one of his fantasies. He had two fantasies that he had held since he was a teenager. One of the fantasies was making love on the beach while watching the sun set and the second was to get married. He knew the second would never happen but at least Buffy could help him with the first.

He kissed down her neck as she arched her hips towards him rubbing herself against his erection causing them both to moan out in pleasure. He kissed down her shoulders tasting the salt from the water and taking in her scent as he kissed down to her breasts. She moaned out his name as she ran her fingers down his back and over to his ass as she gently massaged. He groaned as he began to nibble on first one nipple than the other. She spread her legs and arched her hips trying to get him aligned perfectly with her entrance. She managed it but instead of entering her, he used his erection to rub her clit and entrance. She writhed under him, being driven crazy with pleasure. He was determined to enjoy this as long as possible so he nibbled down her stomach using his hands to massage her breasts to keep her turned on. She moaned out his name again as she started to whimper.

He wondered at this point how much Buffy trusted him and if she would really beg so he kissed down her legs and sucked on her toes causing her to try to use her hands to pull his face up to her junction where she needed him the most. He wouldn’t allow it and merely changed to sucking on the opposite foot’s toes. Buffy pulled his face up and kissed him passionately as she used her fingertips to tease and toy with his nipples, determined to get him so turned on he took her. He returned the favor, teasing and pulling on her nipples, which was driving her crazier than him. He gently teased her entrance but still didn’t enter her causing her to moan against his lips whispering, “Spike…” He kissed her again then whispered, “What luv? What do you need?” She whimpered and barely whispered out, “I need you.” Spike kissed her cheek then sucked in an earlobe and whispered against her ear blowing cool air against her wet ear lobe, “I’m here luv. You don’t need me, I’m already here.” Buffy tossed her head to and fro, “No no no, not like that. I need you here inside of me.” Spike grinned knowing he was close as he nibbled on her ear lobe then whispered, “You need me where?” He moved one hand down to her junction to toy with her hair there driving her crazy as she shouted out, “Spike please, I need you in me!” Spike grinned, “As you wish my luv.”

He then positioned himself at her entrance and pumped into her. She moaned and thrashed around as she was overcome with an orgasm immediately and he held himself still, closing his eyes to keep control. Her muscles gripped him so tight that he thought he was going to explode but then they released him. He kissed her to give him a few minutes to regain control before he started to move in and out of her with a steady rhythm, which she easily met. He whispered against her lips, “God you’re amazing. The things you do to me, the things you make me feel….” She grinned and replied, “You aren’t so bad yourself. You make me feel alive and on fire.” He grinned knowing exactly what she felt and instead of answering just mashed their lips together in another passionate kiss as he picked up the speed of his movements.

She immediately matched the speed and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer. He sucked on her bottom lip then placed kisses down her neck as she whispered, “Bite me when the time is right.” Spike frowned, “You want me to feed from you again?” She nodded, “It feels good when it’s done together like this.” Spike smiled knowing it was because he was gentle but didn’t say anything and instead moved his hands down to tease and play with her nipples. She rolled him over onto the jacket as she began to ride him. She moaned as he reached up again to play with her breasts. She felt his hands glide to her waist to help her keep the tempo as she began to shudder with pleasure.

He was so deep inside of her that she swore he was a part of her. She laid her head back in pleasure as she rocked her hips feeling Spike lift her up and down in a perfect fast rhythm. She felt her orgasm approaching and lowered herself down onto his chest to mash their chests and nipples together as she cocked her head to the side giving him plenty of room. He continued the motions as he kissed down her neck then lightly sucked on the point where her shoulder met her neck. He chose the clean side to allow the other side to heal. He hesitated only a moment but knew Buffy had already agreed so instead he arched his hips and slammed her down on him causing her to orgasm. He quickly vamped and carefully allowed his fangs to enter her skin.

He pulled a few pulls of blood, then some more as he noticed she was orgasming again and again. He continued to pull blood from her until he felt her shudder and relax. He then pulled his fangs out and thrust into her one more time sending her back over the edge with him. He groaned out, “Buffy, I love you.” He could have sworn he had her whisper, “I love you too William.” His eyes opened wide and she didn’t say anything more and instead kissed him hard on the lips as both of their bodies shuddered again and again with pleasure. He closed his eyes enjoying the moment and could almost imagine he was making love with the love of his life and that she loved him back. After a few minutes of her laying on him, he noticed she was shivering and the sun was going down. He sat up with her placing her in his lap happy she didn’t pull away as they sat and watched their blue sun go down over the horizon. She whispered, “Blue suns aren’t normal.” Spike shrugged, “I’ll take what I can get. Thanks Buffy for the most perfect day.” She smiled as she leaned back against his chest and watched the sun go down the rest of the way.


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



Buffy and Spike were so enthralled by the beautiful sky that they never noticed the growl behind them until Spike was knocked over on top of Buffy by some huge animal. It was furry, tan and was bigger than both Spike and Buffy put together. Spike jumped up and shouted, “Buffy run.” Buffy frowned, “I’m not leaving you!” Spike grabbed a rock from the ground and used it to hit the animal again and again. He used his other hand to punch and his feet to kick the beast that reminded him of a bear only with a long tail covered in fur and two horns on his head. Spike was careful to avoid the horns but the horns were not so careful to avoid him. He pounded the beast over and over again with the stone while Buffy went behind it taking a stone to his backside.

Spike felt blood gush down his arms as they were cut over and over again with the horns. Buffy finally jumped on its back and proceeded to pound his head over and over again until she was bucked off and hit a rock, slumping to the ground, unconscious. Spike at this point was very angry and jumped on the beast’s back and wrapped his arms around his large neck and pulled hard. The first two times he was bucked off but the last time he was finally able to break its neck. He sighed as he fell off the beast and scrambled over to Buffy who was laying on the sand bleeding. He found some leaves and tried to bandage her up, then took his vest from the sand and ripped it into pieces large enough to tie the leaves around her head to hopefully stop the bleeding. He sighed as he noticed both of them were covered in blood. He eyed their clothes, knowing they couldn’t walk back to the village covered in blood and naked. He took a deep breath knowing this was really going to hurt them both but he picked her up and walked into the salt water with her trying to wash off as much as he could. She hissed and woke up screaming, “Spike this hurts. Why are you doing this?” He carried her back out of the water and whispered near her ear as he placed her on her feet, “We were bloody and I need to get you dressed if we are going to go back to the village.” Buffy looked down at her body and noticed she was definitely bloody but perhaps a tad cleaner. She sighed as she picked up her clothing trying to put it back on. She then noticed Spike’s vest was gone and that her head was killing her. She whispered, “What happened to me?” She fell backwards into the sand as her head pounded. She closed her eyes trying to fight against the pain as Spike carefully pulled her shirt over her head ignoring the vest. He pulled his shirt over his body as well and carefully pulled both of their boots on. He then noticed she had passed out again and lifted her into his arms to carry her back to the village.