Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok this is no longer betaed but I can't see making everyone wait for years until another beta comes along. If anyone is interested it's fully written and not horribly written but would just need basic betaing. Let me know if you are interested. For now enjoy:)

Chapter 13: Blood Play



She let out a sigh as he kissed her neck and whispered, “Buffy” against her pressure point. He opened his eyes and whispered, “Wow.”

She laughed, “Wow?”

He held her a tad tighter making her squeak as he said, “Yea you’re really here. I didn’t think you would be luv. I thought I was just having an amazing dream.” Buffy giggled then whispered, “It’s time for your breakfast.”

He frowned, “What’s for breakfast luv?” She grinned, “Me!” She tipped her neck to the side and he instead placed a kiss on it and lowered his hands to lift off her nightgown. She relented not quite knowing his plan.

Spike then sat up in the bed pulling her onto his lap. Buffy was turned on so thought he was going to make love to her again but instead he snaked his fingers down to where her junction feeling her heat and wetness and whispered, “I’ll make it feel good, I promise.”

She wasn’t sure what he was talking about but he eased a finger into her wetness causing her to cling to him arching her hips for more. He obliged easing a second finger to meet the first then he arched them inside of her to find her pleasure spot and then rubbed it as he plunged his fingers in and out of her.

She moaned out his name still confused about why he wasn’t worried about himself and wasn’t teasing her. He had been lately always teasing her. She wiggled around in his lap to face him and planted a kiss on his lips as he groaned in pleasure. She then moved her hips closer to rock against his hips and he whispered, “Pet I was just going to take care of you.” She shook her head, “No I want it mutual.”

He sighed and then gave her another kiss removing his fingers and moving his erection to line up at her entrance. He knew this was going to be a fast and hard encounter rather than the pleasure filled ones lately. She didn’t resist as she lifted herself up and plunged hard onto his erection causing them both to shudder in pleasure. She was so close and she could feel he was close. She wasn’t sure why he wasn’t going to take care of himself too but decided not to think about it as she rocked her hips. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she pulled him completely in her.

Spike held her close and used his hands to help her keep a steady and fast rhythm driving them both crazy within seconds. She arched her neck back in pleasure and he wasted no time in plunging his fangs gently into her neck and taking a pull of blood sending them both over the edge. He pulled his fangs out only to yell out her name and shudder with pleasure.

As soon as Spike finished getting off he reentered her skin so she felt tiny pin pricks and he gently took a few more pulls of blood making her shudder still in pleasure. She whispered, “Why doesn’t it hurt like before?” Spike didn’t answer and took a few more pulls of blood then retracted his fangs to lick the wounds closed. He closed his eyes savoring the taste of her blood and she whispered, “Is my blood really that good?”

Spike nodded and she whispered, “Is it only cause I’m the slayer?” Spike shook his head. He didn’t want to talk and just wanted to savor her blood but Buffy was persistent. She asked, “What makes it taste so good then?”

Spike sighed and opened his eyes, “I love you. Love, pleasure, passion, slayer and you, all make the blood unbelievable. In all my years of being a vampire, I have never tasted such good blood. I doubt I ever will after this trip.”

She frowned, “Why didn’t it hurt?” Spike gave her a gentle kiss before leaning back on the bed pulling her with him. She laid down next to him resting her head on her elbow watching as he did the same as he said, “You were experiencing pleasure and I was being careful. I doubt based on Angel’s horrible deep and huge mark, that he was being careful at all. In fact I haven’t seen such a gruesome mark in a while. The Master’s is one of killing not of pleasure so his of course would hurt. Dracula’s was just sloppy. He could have made it feel good but you were under a thrall not in pleasure or freeing giving it.”

Buffy nodded and whispered, “Will it always feel that good if I want it?” Spike growled, “Bloody Hell, Buffy, let me say something and then I promise I’ll not say anything more about it. No getting hooked on this feeding bit. I wouldn’t do it only I’m stuck. I don’t want you getting other vampires to feed off you. I don’t want you thinking that anyone else will make it feel like this. This isn’t a rush towards death, this is love making. Unless you are planning to make love with every vampire you meet, it will never again feel like this. SO DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, UNDERSTAND ME?”

Buffy nodded remembering how she felt seeing Riley do it. She knew Spike was right so she relented, “I won’t let any other vamp bite me, ok?” Spike nodded as he ran his hand over her cheek admiring the way she didn’t flinch.

Buffy then changed the topic, “So what’s our plans for today?” Spike sighed, “Well we have ten days left. I need training. Tomorrow, people spar. I’ll have to do that so I want you to make me a promise Buffy. It’s a harsh one but must be said. If I lose, you must find a sodding way to get the bit and you back to Sunnyhell. You must find a way to open a portal again without my help. The little bit’s blood should open it but I’m not sure how it works. I was hoping to find us a wizard of sorts here if we win but if I lose, you must get both of you back home. Promise me that.”

Tears formed in her eyes as she imagined going back to Sunnydale alone without Spike and having to bleed Dawn over and over again until they managed a portal but she nodded knowing he needed to hear that to make him not worry and be able to concentrate. She sighed and whispered, “I’ll help you train again today in the room if they let us.”

Spike nodded, “Yesterday the maid said we are to eat with the King again today. There is another play for entertainment and we are invited and should go. I didn’t go to the hunt but I think we should make an appearance for dinner and the play.”

Buffy frowned, “You were invited to the hunt and didn’t go?”

Spike nodded, “We took a walk instead together. I just didn't want to leave you in a strange place with people you couldn’t understand.” Buffy nodded appreciating the gesture and smiled, “Thanks.”

He nodded choosing not to say anymore on the topic so instead he changed it, “Ok ready to start out a day of sparring, dinner and a play?” She grinned and nodded as she hopped out of bed to get changed.