Author's Chapter Notes:
Another chapter betaed by the faithful Sallyntmare. I'm not sure what I'd do without her. She makes wonderful suggestions and makes me really add to the story when necessary. Enjoy this chapter. It was fun to write ;)

Chapter 37: A Great Way to Relax



As Buffy stirred awake, she still felt as if she were on cloud nine from the night before. Her stomach was still a flutter. They had shared a perfect, magical night together. She had, practically, danced herself to sleep; Spike had taken off her dress and carried her into bed when they arrived to their room.

Now that she was awake, and rested, she wanted to properly thank Spike for showing her such a wonderful time.

She lightly kissed his lips, listening to his quiet groans. She was happy that he stayed asleep, wanting to toy with him a bit. Buffy kissed down his neck, licking and sucking as she went. She sucked on his pulse point, opposite of the sacred sire mark that Drusilla had made.

Spike had the same affect she always had when he sucked on her neck, he groaned in his sleep.

Buffy continued to kiss down his shoulders and chest, where she sucked and nibbled on his nipples, which grew to tight little pebbles across his chest. She puckered her lips, and then lightly blew across them, causing him to moan loudly and gasp her name.

She relished in the fact that even though he was sleeping, he was dreaming of her. She kissed down his stomach, dipped her tongue into his belly button, and then stopped just above his erection.

She ran her nails lightly down his chest, over his nipples and to his stomach to finish down his thighs. Buffy, then, rested her butt on his shins to kneel near his feet, lowering her mouth to the level of his shaft. She admired the tip, the way it glistened with moisture that she knew she had caused, which gave her a slight thrill. She admired the length and width of it, knowing how perfectly he stretched her and filled her.

Buffy let out a sigh, imagining for a brief second having a future with him and closed her eyes at the overpowering feeling, before opening them up to focus on the task at hand. She opened her mouth to engulf his cock with her mouth, sucking as she brought her mouth to the base. Spike hissed in pleasure as he opened his eyes, groaning out her name. His hand migrated to her golden locks, petting the silky waves with admiration. She racked her nails down his thighs again before bringing up one of her hands to cup and massage his balls, while swallowing around his erection, pulling it completely in her throat. Buffy sucked on it a few times before Spike pulled her up by her arms, twisting her under him and slammed into her with one swift move as she screamed out his name in ecstasy.

Buffy’s inner muscles clamped around him so tight he had to kiss her gently to make her body relax and welcome his invasion. As he kissed her mouth he felt her muscles ease up and he was able to set a rhythm that she immediately matched. He always was amazed during their love making sessions that both of them were always eager, always ready and perfectly in sync. He nibbled on her earlobe as she sucked against his neck. Spike moaned, feeling her hot lips against his neck and he cupped her checks kissing down her neck as he speeded his thrusting.

Buffy wrapped her legs around him, causing each plunge to go deeper than the last. She scratched her nails down his back as she brought them to his ass. She squeezed the firm globes in her hands and pulled him closer to her, pushing him deeper inside her pussy.

“So hot…so tight…on fire…so perfect…you’re amazing,” he whispered in her ear.

With each whisper, Buffy felt further and further from control as she clung on tighter to him. He continued to whisper sweet nothings in her ear, but to Buffy, they were just a blur of words and the meanings didn’t matter; it was the tone and the sediment that made her hot.

She leaned up and dropped her lips to his neck, sucking and nibbling, which caused Spike to fight for control of his demon. His face was switching in rapid succession from human to demon. She, finally, gently bit into his neck, causing him to totally vamp out and pull her face up to plant a kiss on her lips, nicking her lips with his fangs.

Buffy didn’t care as she wrapped her arms around his and pulled him closer. He groaned from the taste of her blood on his tongue.

“I’m so close,“ she breathed in his ear.

Spike was already vamped out so he gently kissed down her neck, scraping her neck a little as he went, but keeping the scrapes shallow. She moaned from the sensation of pain mixed with pleasure as she dug her nails into his shoulders as he sucked on his mark. She arched her hips and bucked them off the bed as he slammed into the hilt. Just as he slammed fully inside of her he bit into her neck and started to drink. She quivered under him as she orgasmed, calling out his name as he took more pulls of blood from her. He removed his fangs as he felt the last flutter of her orgasm around is cock. He roared her name as he came.

She came one last time with him and he rolled over to sit up and pull her into his lap. His fangs reentered his mark and he gently took a few more pulls of her blood as he, gently, massaged her breasts.

She curled up against him and closed her eyes at the sensation she was feeling. She felt an incredible bond with him every time they made love. She wondered why he couldn’t feed from her like that more often, but knew it wasn’t the time to ask such a question.

She instead whispered, “I love you, Spike.”

He didn’t answer, and instead continued his gentle and slow pulls on her neck, careful to not take too much. He also enjoyed the closeness they were experiencing. Not wanting it to end, but knowing he couldn’t take any more blood from her, he licked the wound closed and continued the gently kneading of her breast until he noticed she was fast asleep. He smiled, snuggling down further onto the bed and pulled the covers over them both as he followed her into sleep.


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



Buffy woke up feeling pretty well for having a lot of her blood taken. As she stretched she caused Spike to wake up because she had fallen asleep on top of him.

She grinned and placed a kiss on his lips. “Morning, Sleepyhead.”

He chuckled. “Morning, Sweetheart.”

Buffy sat up and fully stretched her aching muscles.
“Want to see the indoor pool?”

Spike laughed. “You knew there was a pool and didn’t tell me?”

Buffy grinned. “If you spar like a good boy and work out, then we can relax in the pool afterwards as a reward. How does that sound?”

Spike grinned and jumped out of bed, feeling great. He was pretty confident that Buffy really did love him and in his mind that meant everything had changed between them and they would be different when they got home. He would give her the day and then tonight before bed or perhaps tomorrow, they would talk about how they would handle their love affair once they got home.

“Shower time, luv.”

She squealed and ran into the bathroom, and then turned on the water before testing the temperature.

She hopped in then shouted, “Aren’t you coming?”

He had been busy admiring her butt as she was humming a tune, testing the water, but snapped out of it when she hopped in the shower, realizing he needed to join her and fast.

Spike was greeted with the vision of Buffy; her eyes closed as she stood under the spray. Her eyes snapped open and she grinned as he tried to sneak a hand between her curls.

“If we do that, we will never get a work out today.”

Spike wagged his eyebrow. “I don’t know about you but sex is a mighty fine work out for me, luv.”

Buffy giggled and her cheeks flushed. “You need to spar.”

Spike sighed reluctantly, knowing she was right and if they had sex again then they would never have energy for their day that they had planned. He turned her around as she leaned against him, and he gently massaged her head while working in the shampoo.

She moaned at the sensation and he could smell her arousal as he whispered, “You sure you don’t want me?”

Buffy’s eyes widened as she felt the tip of his hard dick on her ass cheeks. She couldn’t resist reaching behind her to rub his erection.

“We can get each other off and, therefore, save energy,” she spoke softly.

Spike chuckled and turned her around, sliding her onto his aching rod. She wrapped her legs around his as she knew this was going to be a powerful and fast sex session rather than slow, so she immediately grabbed onto the bar holding up the leather curtain, and used it for leverage as she swirled her hips, moving him in and out of her. He dipped her hair under the water, creating a slippery friction between them as the shampoo washed out of her hair and down her body. He leaned against the wall and wrapped his arms around her waist as she began to quiver in his arms after a few minutes of them being together.

He wouldn’t feed from her this time, as there was no need. So instead, he brought one hand to her breast and the other to her throbbing clit. Spike shuddered from the sensations her muscles were creating in him. He groaned out her name as she moaned his and he knew both of them were close. She sucked on his neck, which was enough to drive him over the edge and he felt the walls of her pussy pulse around him as she moaned her release, and he roared out his.

He pumped into her a few more times before slipping out of her as he whispered, “Can you stand?”

She shook her head so he held her up as her legs stayed wrapped around him for a few minutes before she eased down to her unsteady legs. He showered her with kisses as he gently washed her back and chest clean. Then he knelt down to wash her legs and feet. When he arrived at the coarse curls of her junction, he gently washed the area, not wanting to turn her on and knowing she would be ultra-sensitive still.

He then smiled and handed the soap and cloth to Buffy. He stayed kneeling down as Buffy began to massage the shampoo into his hair and then stepped back as he stood up to lean his head under the water. While he rinsed his hair, she began to wash his neck and chest area then knelt down to wash his legs and feet then paid special attention to his erection, which she giggled seeing it was still erect.

“Is that thing always ready?”

Spike nodded. “Yeah, if you’re around it’s always ready.”

Buffy placed a kiss on the tip and Spike closed his eyes, but she quickly stood back up, twisting him around to wash his back.

She kissed the back of his neck. “All clean. Ready for food and then sparring?”

Spike nodded as he helped her from the shower. They were both ready to start their day.