Author's Chapter Notes:
Getting close to the end then it will be done :( Time is going by so quickly now so I hope everyone is still enjoying it. Just a few more chapters to go!!

Chapter 49: Preparations



Spike was eager to start his day when he woke up. Confidence filled him and he was well rested, ready to take on the battle. First, he wanted to take care of Buffy.

Just then, the maid pranced in, leaving hot food and clothing. Before she left, she gave Spike a two hour warning for the upcoming battle. He gave her nod and waited until she closed the door to start his attentions on his mate. He was thankful that he had plenty of time with her; he would take all the time he could get.

He carefully, as not to wake her, pulled her nightgown off of her. Now that her flesh was bare, he kissed every creamy spot. When his interest was on her breast, she woke up and moaned her pleasure. Spike opened the claim so her pleasure was overwhelmed with both emotions and feelings. The Slayer arched her back so more of her breasts entered his hand and mouth. When she spread her legs, Spike grinned and kissed his way down her abdomen, using both hands to fondle her chest.

His kissing traveled to her moist center. He eagerly dived in, wanting to drown himself on her nectar. She spread her legs further apart and crossed her ankles behind his neck. Her smell filled his nostrils, her honey on his tongue; he needed it now more than ever. It would drive him on in the battle-His love for Buffy-her love for him and her confidence. Dawn’s love and confidence would spur him on, as well.

He sucked her nubbin tightly when she gasped, “That feels so good.” He didn’t need the reassurance, but it was nice to hear it.

He plunged his tongue inside of her, sucking out the juices and enjoying her taste. Buffy grunted from the sensation of what they were both feeling. She needed his cock inside of her. She yanked him up and brought his mouth to hers, pulling him into a hard and passionate kiss. She arched her hips off the bed to guide him to her center. Their feelings were so mixed that Spike couldn’t feel the difference between his and hers.

Finally, they we joined; his cock thrust inside of her, making them complete.

Buffy nibbled on her claim mark on his neck, which increased, the already, overpowering ambiance.

The hopeful champion was anxious to get home so he could test the limits that the claim marks had. They didn’t have enough time now to really test their sensitivity.

He thrust into her at a slow and steady rhythm, looking deep into her eyes. Words were not needed; their claim said enough. They moved in unison, moaning and groaning together. Both were vastly on their way to release.

Her chest felt like it was on fire from his touch. She wasn’t sure if the feeling was her own or his. Spike’s erection quivered as she reached up to kiss him deeply. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her. He grabbed onto her tightly, enjoying the feeling of her skin against his. Her small gasps urged him on. Spike felt her inner muscles start to contract around him, causing him to praise her name. Buffy arched her neck to give him full access to either side.

He chose to bite down on his mark. He wanted to re-claim her.

He gently sucked on the scar as she withered under him from the pleasure. His fangs sunk into her flesh when her muscles contracted around his cock. She screamed her orgasm, digging her nails into his back to cling on to her sanity.

He took only a few pulls; enough to make the re-claiming possible. Spike had taken enough yesterday so it wasn’t about feeding.

After he pulled his fangs out and licked the wound closed, he demanded, “Mine.”

“Yours,” his mate hoarsely replied.

She returned the bite, sinking her blunt teeth as best she could into his neck.

“Mine,” she shouted.

“Yours.” Spike shouted back, sending Buffy spiraling into another orgasm and screaming his name.

The sensations were too much for Spike. He shook into a mind-shattering orgasm as he roared out her name. He rolled off her and pulled her into his arms. He held her tight as they enjoyed the afterglow.

After a few minutes of him stroking her head, she whispered, “Today’s the day we win our freedom and take Fuzzball, Dusty, Dawn and us back to Sunnydale. You ready Big Bad?”

He laughed at the sound of his old nickname on her lips.

“I’m ready to take on the world, I’m feeling so good.”

Buffy smiled and gave him a kiss, feeling his confidence through the claim. “I just want to stay here all day but we need to shower, get some food into our systems, get dressed and I wonder if I’ll get the necklace today.”

Spike nodded. “It’s already on the counter with your clothes, luv. Don’t be nervous. We will be fine. Just might have to spend some time healing once we get back to Sunnyhell.”

Buffy nodded, not thinking about her plan while the claim was open and instead focused on sending good thoughts through to encourage him more. After a few minutes of just laying there quietly, Buffy got up to take a shower. Spike followed behind.

He joined her and she whispered, “No ‘Hanky Panky.’ We don’t want the maid dragging us out of here; and we definitely don’t want you late.” He nodded and instead turned her around to massage the shampoo into her hair. She didn’t protest and instead enjoyed the sensation immensely.

He could tell through the claim that she was enjoying the feeling. He was so thankful for the claim. He could finally tell when he was doing something right because Buffy was always a woman of a few words. He gently turned her around, allowing the water to run over her hair. Spike washed it clean as he picked up the washcloth and proceeded to wash her body. He couldn’t resist massaging her breasts slightly and making sure her nether-lips were extra clean. She moaned, but nothing was done about it as he knelt down to clean her legs and feet. He stood up and bent down so she could wash his hair in return. He loved the feeling of someone finally taking time on him. With closed eyes, he let the water wash over his hair.

She took careful time to make sure his erection was clean as well as his chest before kneeling to wash his legs and feet. Once he was washed, she stood up and gave him a kiss.

“All clean. Ready to get out?” He nodded, not wanting to waste time and risk making love to her so he stepped out. He dried her off, and then dried himself as she got dressed.

She was wearing a beautiful white and tan dress that he had to tie a few ribbons into bows at the back. She smiled as she put on the golden necklace he had bought for her.

“While you’re prepping this morning, can I have a few dollars? I’d like to use them since we won’t be here to use them after today.”

Spike nodded, handing her everything he had, knowing she was right. He helped her to tie the necklace into the ribbon around her waist again knowing it was the best way to handle it so that the ugly stone wouldn’t ruin her outfit. He wanted her to look as elegant as he knew the beauty pageant ladies would be. When she was finished, he tied a ribbon in her hair and she smiled at him. She knew she had to sit and wait until the maid came to get her. She needed to wait for her to tell her it was time for Buffy’s part.

The maid had come to get Spike. She gave him a passionate kiss and he didn’t resist in returning it until the maid finally cleared her voice saying, “It’s time.”

Spike whispered, “I’m going to close off the claim when I need to concentrate. I know the temptation will be there but please only allow me to open it today. You can use the other things but not the open claim, yeah?”

Buffy nodded, knowing how important the battle was. She gave him a final kiss and cried as he walked away.

She picked up Fuzzball and his new friend, Dusty. They seemed happy together and she smiled as the immediately found each other on her lap. They snuggled together as she pet them.

“We are going home in two days. Don’t tell Spike but I plan to give him the rest of today to heal and hopefully tomorrow-if not the nest day, too. I want Dawn, him and I to have a day together in the sun. Then the witch can help us go home and we will have to confront everyone. I hope the loud screaming matches don’t hurt you or upset you but it’s going to happen. It’s for the best little munchkins. You will see. Dawn is just going to love you, though. She’s always wanted pets and now she will have two. We will fix up a way for you to be able to get all through the house. If Xander isn’t too upset, perhaps he can fix up a tiny ramp near the steps so you guys can use it to get up and down the stairs. Or maybe a tiny board that lets you walk up the side of the steps. You’ll like it there, I promise. And since I have two trees that are enchanted, you will never go hungry. I might see about the witch enchanting two more trees just in case one dies or something.”

Buffy continued to pet the animals as she heard Spike‘s thoughts, ‘Relax kitten, I’ll be just fine. Just don’t get upset when I’m not wearing any of that serious armor like the others. I can’t move in that stuff and haven’t worn it yet.’

Buffy smiled and sent back, ‘It’s ok. Just win for us ok?’

Spike smirked, sending back, ‘No problem. That’s the goal anyway.’