Author's Chapter Notes:
Aww their last night in paradise! We are coming near the end of my story. I hope everyone is still following it and looking forward to the end as much as I am. Sallyntmare has been so faithful during this story that I don't know what I'd do without her! Without any more chatter I'll get on with the story.

Chapter 54: Last Night In Paradise


An hour later, the two were lying naked in bed after taking a warm shower. They were engaged in a deep kiss as Spike ran his fingers through his mate’s golden locks. It had been so long since he had her last. His wounds were healed and his energy was up; he wanted to make love to her.

“Our last night making love on a bed of feathers,” he leered after pulling away from their kiss.

“Tomorrow night we will be in my little bed. We’re gonna fall off trying to get enough of each other.”

Spike sat up, pushing Buffy up as he did.

“I’ll bring my large bed there. None of this single bed crap. I love you but a vamps gotta spread out.”

“We sleep on only a quarter of this bed,“ she laughed, pointing to the wallyams that were snuggled on her pillow.“

Spike grinned. “But I still need my space to stretch out.”

Buffy frowned. “You realize that big bed won’t fit in my little room, right?”

“Honestly, you should have your mum’s room. It’s your house, I’m paying the bills therefore we get the big room so the big bed can fit. Red can move into your room if she wants.”

Buffy didn’t know what to think of that. She always did well for people and the thought of putting somebody out bothered her.

“I’ll help you move whatever you don’t wish to use from that place, up to the attic. We can move her bed up there as well as a spare and you can use mine so it’s still our room. You can either move your furniture into the room and we can just get a matching set for me or we can just let Willow use your items and get a whole new set for our room,” he spoke softer, knowing she had yet to come to reason. “Tara and Willow aren’t living together anymore and if they do choose to, they can easily, either fit into Willow’s new room, or they can get a place together, the witches only moved in because you weren’t with us anymore and claimed they needed to watch over the Bit, which I might add they never did. Dawn slept at my place more times than I’d like to admit, hence why I got the furniture this past summer. Had to give her somewhere to sleep while I took the comfy chair.”

Buffy finally nodded in agreement. It was time she started thinking of herself and her immediate family. She pushed him back down on the bed and kissed him, making a ‘mm hmm’ noise. After, she pulled away and licked her lips. Spike chuckled at her silliness and returned her kiss. His chuckle became a moan as she ran her hands down his chest and stomach to grasp his erection. The vampire arched his hips and groaned at the contact.

The Slayer kissed along his neck, lavishing the fact that the only mark on his neck was hers. She licked the mark and nibbled on it before continuing to his chest. She gave great attention to his nipples.

He groaned. “Bloody Hell woman, you are going to dust me.”

Buffy laughed, feeling confident, and continued her kissing and licking to his stomach. She paused to toy with his belly button before blowing her hot breath against his erection. He ran his hands through her hair as she placed gently kisses along the shaft. Once every inch was fully kissed, she opened her mouth and took him inside. He hissed with pleasure and she grinned racking her nails down his thighs before bringing up one of her hands to massage his balls, determined to make this good for him. He groaned out her name as she swallowed around his erection to take it totally into her hot mouth, making him feel as though he was on fire. She ran her tongue around the base as he released her hair to grip the sheets. She relaxed her throat as she started to bob her head, allowing his erection to move in and out of her mouth. Buffy was driving him to cling to the silken sheets as though he was holding on for dear life.

He gasped her name when she started to hum around his erection. Her response was to swirl her tongue around the base. His eyes were forced closed as she took it totally into her throat and then pulled it back out again. Spike wasn’t able to last much longer; it had been too long and the pleasure was too intense. He wanted to find his release inside of her, just not in her mouth.

“Buffy get up here, please.”

She looked up and cocked her head in question.

Spike moaned as he stuttered out, “I want to be inside of you and you doing that isn’t making that goal easy. Get up here!” He moved his hands to cup her face, trying to bring her up. She reluctantly released his erection with a pop.

“Say I wanted you to be in my mouth?"

He laughed. “I’ll be anywhere you want when we get home, but on our last night here, I want us to be together with me inside of you.”

She wiggled in response as she lined up his erection with her entrance and used his erection to rub against her clit. Her eyes forced shut in pleasure. He put his hands on her hips to lift her slightly over him and then released his hold so she slid down fully onto his erection. Buffy felt his intrusion and moaned as she leaned onto Spike’s chest. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss. She moaned into the kiss and then slowly pushed herself back up to begin to ride him. Both were moaning in pleasure and barely able to comprehend what was going on around them as she began a steady pace of rocking and his fingers dug into her hips to assist her movements.

He quickly realized after a few minutes, she didn’t need the help so he moved his hands to cup her breast and tease her nipples with his thumbs. The action caused her to falter on her steady pace. He opened his eyes to watch as she shivered but continued the pace she had chosen. He groaned out her name again as he felt her inner muscles clamping around him with each rock. The vice-like grip of her walls was making it hard for him to keep control. He felt Buffy shudder and he moved one hand to her hip to help her keep the pace that was rapidly becoming hard for her to focus on. His hands guided her faster and she immediately picked up the faster pace with ease. Spike moved his hand from her hip to her junction to rub her clit. She flung her head back in pleasure, moaning out his name as he made her body shudder more and more.

He knew she was close but also knew he was, as well. He wanted her to get off first so he pulled her around the waist, down to his level, and he began to move his hips to stimulate both inside and her clit at the same time. She quivered and her inner muscles gripped him tight as she fell into an intense orgasm. She tilted her neck to offer him her blood. He knew he wouldn’t last long so he lathered up her neck and bit gently into the claim mark, pulls of blood.

“Mine,” he said possessively.

“Yours.”

Spike continued to help her with her rocking motion enough to bring both of them off again. Buffy bit into his neck to complete the claim.

“Mine."

“Yours, Buffy.

The claim was fully open when they reached another powerful orgasm.

Spike felt Buffy roll over next to him and he pulled her close to him as he whispered, “I love you, Buffy Summers.”

Buffy smiled and closed her eyes to whisper, “I love you, William Pratt.” Spike smiled and kissed her nose as she whispered, “I’d love you if you were Will, William or Spike or anything else you’d like to be called. It wouldn’t matter, you’d always be you.” Spike smiled and closed his eyes as he heard her whisper, “Sweet dreams.”

He replied quietly, almost half asleep, “Sweet dreams, sweetheart.”


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



Dawn laid in her bed after having packed up her belongings. She had collected a few romance books, many beautiful dresses, and two history books. She had a journal she had kept, as well, that she was bringing home with her. She was excited about going home but really enjoyed the aspect of traveling. She wondered if she really had the ability to travel the different dimensions and if so, would Spike and Buffy allow them to go on vacations to different worlds rather than just different countries. She smiled as she imagined all the different languages and cultures she could learn and how she could collect something from every place she visited. She looked down at her hand and thought of the blood that flowed through her body, which was Summers blood but yet, so different than Buffy’s or her mom and dad’s.

Dawn rolled over in her bed to face the three moons outside her window, thinking of what an amazing life she was leading. She closed her eyes and made a wish that even if they were normal, they would all live a special life.