Author's Chapter Notes:
Brittany betaed this chapter for me. Yay!

Chapter 8: The Fall



Spike caught her on the way down slowing her fall but she managed to knock him off his hold as well so both fell to hit a lower level hard. Spike buffered Buffy’s landing but Spike slammed against the rocks protruding into his back. He screamed out, “Bloody hell” as Buffy rolled him over to see the damage. She managed to pull out the rocks using all her strength but noticed that left behind were large gaping holes. A human would have died but a vampire had to be in serious pain.

He rolled over onto his side in agony as she frowned not knowing what to do. She pulled off her own jacket and shirt, and used the shirt to put over his two holes that was bleeding profusely. She knew this was seriously about to deplete the little bit of blood still left in his poor broken body. She frowned and held onto the wounds with more strength as Spike fought not to roll around in pain.

He growled vamping and un-vamping with the pain as Buffy put all her weight on it. She paled as she noticed her shirt being completely covered in blood and looked at him, worried. She then sighed in relief, as the blood seemed to stop seeping. She leaned against the rock next to her as she realized this had made the decision for her, she had to feed him. He risked his life and lost the blood again and again because of her. He was possibly going to die because she wouldn’t be his blood fountain. How pathetic was that? She let up on his wound tossing her shirt aside and tilted her neck as he rolled over exhausted and still in pain. She whispered, “Spike bite me.”

He yelled, “What are you daft, slayer? Do I look like the type that wants to feed off you? You aren’t my bloody meal now lay off it.”

She frowned and repeated, “Bite me.”

He shook his head getting madder by the minute, “I don’t want your sodding pity. I can live on almost no blood. I’m not some pathetic gimp like your ex-boyfriend who feeds off his girlfriend and almost kills her.”

Buffy frowned and whispered, “You’re hurt, you’re bleeding and you have almost no blood left. You said my blood was amazing and was a powerful healer. You said that it was craved and the best blood around. Hell, you said it even made Dru want you again so why won’t you do this? I’m not saying, feed from me to kill me, I’m not even saying feed from me until you’re full. What I am saying is feed from me so you are strong again. I can’t do it in this world without you and I need you in my life. Just feed?”

Spike frowned very upset at where this had taken them. He tried to stand up to show he wasn’t weak but faltered in his steps. He managed to stand up and looked up at the tall cliff that they had fallen down from and realized she had a point; he was weak. He sat back down and patted his lap. He would make this good for her. He had that amount of strength left. Buffy obeyed sitting down on his lap thinking he would just feed from her so she tilted her neck where the Master, Angel and Dracula had already fed. He shook his head and kissed her.

She was confused but passion quickly replaced her feelings of confusion as she returned the kiss eagerly. She felt him lift her skirt and push her panties aside to allow him room to touch her. She moaned and continued to kiss him with lust as well as passion. She arched her hips against his fingers as his fingers worked their magic.

He had two fingers inside of her and his thumb was rubbing her clit. She moaned and whimpered out his name in between kisses as he kissed down her neck to lick and suck on her pressure point. He had done that many times before and even had used his human teeth on it but this time she knew it would be different so she tensed.

He kissed back up her neck and to her earlobe as he continued his movements under her skirt whispering in her ear, “I’ll try not to hurt you but you have to relax, love. You have to trust me. I know that’s tough but without trust and care, it really hurts.”

Buffy moaned, loving the sound of his voice and the feeling of him sucking her earlobe. His fingers were making her whimper, dying for release. She whispered softly, “Spike, please.”

He licked down her neck whispering against her pressure point, “What do you need, Buffy?”

She moved her hips in tune to his rhythm as she moaned out, “I need to cum.”

Spike nodded and sucked on her neck as he removed his fingers pinching her clit before driving them back into her, driving her to her release. He quickly saw his opportunity and flipped her around on his lap without removing his fingers while still driving on her orgasm and he quickly sucked on the pressure point on the untainted side of her neck and as she moaned he carefully bit his fangs into her neck taking a few pulls of blood. She whispered, “More” as she withered in his arms.

He took more blood, driving Buffy into another orgasm as he didn’t remove his fangs but did his fingers so she began to relax after her orgasm. He gently brought his fingers to her breasts gently massaging her as he continued to take a few more pulls of blood. Buffy relaxed enjoying the feel of him drinking her blood thinking it was the most amazing feeling. He was gently caressing her while feeding on her. She should be horrified and disgusted but instead she felt surprisingly safe and comforted.

She closed her eyes as he took a few more pulls and then finally removed his fangs licking the wound clean. He closed his eyes for a moment still gently massaging her breast as he enjoyed the rush Buffy’s blood gave him. Her heartbeat was steady and strong still so he knew he didn’t take too much but he was feeling much stronger already. His wounds didn’t hurt so much, his head was no longer dizzy and spinning and his muscles weren’t so sore and weak. He heard Buffy let out a comfortable sigh and he was tempted just to sleep right here with her but knew they needed shelter. The sky looked dark and cloudy again which meant they needed a fire and shelter to protect against the impending storm.

He whispered against her ear reluctant to break the comfortable silence they had fallen into, “We need to find shelter and get to the top of the cliff. Think you can stand? Did I take too much?”

Buffy shook her head feeling just as strong if not stronger since he fed from her. She stood up helping him onto his feet and stared down at the blood-covered shirt. Spike picked it up and took off his leather coat and wrapped it around her to protect her. She nodded unable to say anything and let him pick up her discarded jacket as she started to start the climb.

They gathered wood on each level and Spike would help Buffy up the ledge after she would hand him the wood. They had a really huge pile by the time they reached the last ledge. She was feeling hungry but would never complain. She just didn’t feel like talking. She felt that the feeding had changed something between them and wasn’t just sure what that was. She climbed the last ledge with Spike’s help and then stared at what was in front of her. There were a few trees, a tiny rock shelter, and a whole lot of blackness. She helped Spike to drag the huge pile of wood over to the rock shelter and sighed as her stomach growled. He heard it and whispered, “Wait here.”