Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to everyone. Love ya all.
Buffy and Spike arrived at their hotel just before midnight.

"So, that was an interesting meeting." She stated.

"Yeah."

"Spike... do you have any idea what Lorne was talking about?"

"A slight idea I suppose, but let's just get some shut-eye for now, pet." He responded, avoiding her gaze.

"But, I don't wanna sleep. Spike, what did he mean when he said I had to belong to someone else?"

Spike sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"He meant, luv, that someone would have to claim you. Since humans can't claim, it would have to be a vamp."

"C- claim me? What do you mean?" she asked nervously.

"Well, usually when vamps claim each other, they do it while having sex. They bite one another and say "mine", and the other responds with "yours", or something to that effect. Then, those two people belong to each other for eternity, making it impossible for anyone else to come along and try to claim or bite them. Never been done with a Slayer, though."

"Oh," she said shocked.

"So, Lorne was basically telling you... to claim me?"

"Don't rightly know, luv, but it seemed so."

****************************************

She couldn't sleep. Everything that had been said that night was still echoing in her mind. Buffy looked to her right to see Spike with his eyes closed, but she knew he was awake.

She didn't know what came over her, but she suddenly found herself bending over him.

His eyes popped open, burning her with their intensity.

"Buffy?"

"Spike..." she didn't finish her sentence, as she slammed her lips onto his. The kiss started out innocent, but quickly became passionate and lustful.

"Buffy," he stopped her gently. "I'm not sure if you know what you're doing, luv. If you're not sure about this..."

"I'm sure, god, I want you, please don't say no." She pleaded.

"Sweetheart, I could never say no to you." And with that, he resumed kissing her.

He swiftly flipped them over so that he was on top of her. He started trailing soft kisses down her face, all the way to her neck, and then paused, just before reaching her chest.

When he looked up, Buffy's breath caught in her throat. His eyes seemed like they would burn into her very core. She could see all the love and passion in them.

"Spike... make me yours... please." She gasped.

His demon rejoiced in her words, and needing no second invitation, he resumed his ministrations on her body. Her pajamas were gone in an instant, leaving her in only her matching red lace bra and panties.

Buffy moaned as Spike's hands caressed her hot skin. She was feeling so much pleasure, and he hadn't even done anything sexual to her yet.

Spike lowered his head, aligning his face with her underwear.

"Spike, you don't have to do--"

"I want to, luv. You have no idea how amazing you smell, I can just imagine how sweet your pussy will taste."

Buffy sighed at his words, reclining her head onto the headboard and letting him slowly removed the garment.

From the second his cool tongue touched her wet lips, she thought she would explode.

Watching her body writhing under his expert mouth only urged Spike on, slowly sucking and nibbling everywhere. He inserted his tongue into her, and she let out a blissful scream, her orgasm coursing through her.

He held on to her hips tightly, lapping up all her juices and continuing to lick her until her breathing slowed.

"Oh, my god, that was... oh, my god." She said in a breathy voice.

"That's only the beginning, luv. I'm gonna make you feel so good, Buffy. Gonna make you see the bloody stars, I am." He promised.

"Oh, yes, please. I want to, Spike. I want to so bad."

"You will, kitten. I'm gonna fuck your tight little body until you can't stop screaming my name. I'll make you feel ecstasy, baby."

He slowly worked himself up her body, his demeanor that of a panther on the hunt.

Once he was eye level with her, he gently nudged her heated entrance with his hard member, making Buffy gasp.

Holy shit! I always knew he was big, but he feels so perfect. She thought to herself.

She felt like he was filling her up completely.

Then, he was slowly entering her, their eyes never losing contact. As Spike started to move withing her, they stared at each other in awe. Everything about this moment felt so right. They way their hips joined in perfect rhythm, the little gasps that escaped both of them every time Spike slid back into her waiting center.

Buffy raked her nails down his back, leaving behind small droplets of blood. Spike moaned low in his throat, his body starting to take on a more desperate pace.

They were clawing at each other now, as Spike lifted Buffy up and sat her on his lap, never stopping his movements. She wrapped her legs around his back, drawing him deeper into her than ever.

"Oh, fuck! You feel so good. My hot little Slayer. So bloody tight, and wet, and perfect. I love you, Buffy. God, I love you so fucking much! That's right, baby. Keep fucking me just like that. Let Spike make you feel good." He whispered, not able to hold back his reverence for her.

Buffy's hips sped up, moaning louder than ever.

"Spike, bite me!"

"Buffy!" he said, shocked. She nodded at him, letting him know that she knew what had to be done, and that she was okay with it. More than that, she bloody well wanted it.

"Baby, if we do this, it's forever." He said, giving her one last chance to back out.

Yet, instead of backing out, his words seemed to make Buffy even wetter than she was, making a growl escape her vampire's lips.

"I know." She told him with an aroused smile.

Spike needed no further convincing as he lowered his mouth toward her breast. Just as he was about to sink his fangs into her soft flesh, he was thrown across the room, landing on the floor with a hard thud.

"What the bleedin' hell?!" But, as he looked up, he saw that Buffy was on the edge of the bed, her lips curled into a snarl.

"Luv?" he inquired worriedly. "Buffy... what's wrong, pet?"

In an instant, her body went limp and she fell onto the bed unconscious. Spike ran over to her, his concern for her overwhelming him.

He set her head on his lap and tapped her face gently.

"Buffy! Buffy, wake up, pet. Please, wake up." He pleaded.

Her eyes slowly drifted open, as she looked around confused.

"Spike... what happened?"


Chapter End Notes:
?