Author's Chapter Notes:
I know that I have been gone for a long while and I apologize for this. I have some personal turmoils that have been taking up my time. I will, however, try to resume my writing. Thank you.
"Buffy! Buffy, wake up, pet. Please, wake up." He pleaded.

Her eyes slowly drifted open, as she looked around confused.

"Spike... what happened?"

****************************************

Buffy stepped out of the shower and composed herself before heading into the room. As she held her towel tightly to her body, she gave Spike a nervous smile.

"Pet, we need to talk."

"I know... Spike, I am so sorry, I never meant to... I don't know what happened. One minute, I felt like we were making love for the first time. Everything felt so good and new, like we had never done it before. It was so wonderful... and the next... all I remember is waking up on your lap. I don't understand what happened." She explained with pained eyes.

Spike stared at her for a moment, gathering his thoughts.

"It was Angelus, luv. It has to have been. He must have known that I was going to claim you. The question is how?"

***************************************

The drive back to Sunnydale was uneventful. Buffy told Spike to drop her off at Giles' place, assuring him that she would stop by his crypt later, and they would talk.

As soon as she walked in the door, Giles started asking questions about what had occurred while cleaning his glasses furiously.

"Giles! I have had two very long days, okay? For now, all you need to know is that Angelus is back, and he has plans for me."

"Dear god, Buffy. We must stop him. What precisely is he planning?" the Watcher inquired nervously.

"He wants to turn me,"

"You can't mean--"

"I can and I do. Apparently, he's been using something called a Rhodian Orb to try and control me." She informed him.

"Control? Buffy... if he can make you do his bidding, then perhaps it would be best--"

"No... it's not exactly... he'smakingmelustforhim." She rushed out, her cheeks a crimson shade.

"Oh... oh dear, I see. And, to what purpose?" Giles inquired in an embarrassed tone.

"Well, from what I know, he wants to turn me, and it's a lot easier to turn a Slayer that wants you, as opposed to one who hates you. He wants to make sure I don't fight him." She explained.

Buffy finished giving Giles the details of what had occurred, telling him everything except for the parts that had to do with Spike, and the fact that she had to be claimed. That was a piece of information she wasn't ready to share yet... with anyone.

******************************************

Spike watched from the dark corner as she stepped into the crypt. As she called out his name, he slowly came up behind her and moaned softly at the small gasp she let out when his arms encircled her.

He moved his lips to her ear and breathed into it softly.

"Hello, luv. Was beginning to think you wouldn't show." He whispered, letting his hands slide to her sides and down her hips.

"Spike..." Buffy moaned. "I-- uhhh-- we... need to talk." She managed to get out, feeling lost in the pleasure he was issuing with every little touch.

"Is that right? Do tell." He teased, while grinding his erection into her ass.

Buffy was thankful that her skirt and his pants were in the way of their bodies. She knew that if they were naked, she wouldn't have stood a chance in hell at getting her point out. It was hard enough as it were.

"Well, I think that we need to find out what this s-stone looks like. Giles is already on it and I--" a loud gasp escaped her lips then, stopping her rambling dead in its tracks as his hand slid under her skirt and teased her clit.

"Go on." Spike whispered, smirking as he noticed that his touch was having the desired effect on her.

"It's... kinda hard to concentrate when you're doing... that." She gasped.

"Oh... well," he said in an apologetic tone. "I certainly never meant to distract you, sweetheart." He slowly moved his middle finger into Buffy's hot center and then gently pulled it away completely. Buffy watched in fascination as he brought the glistening finger to his lips, licking and sucking it with a small moan.

"I'll be good." He said innocently as Buffy watched him with a feral passion in her eyes.

A surprised growl escaped his lips as the Slayer threw him up against the wall. Buffy jumped up and wrapped her legs around her lover's waist as he held on to her hips. Not bothering to remove their clothing, she hitched her skirt up and unzipped Spike's pants, very much like she did the first time they had been together.

No longer being able to hold back, Spike spun them around so Buffy's back was to the wall and slammed into her with all his might. They both yelled in unison as their bodies finally connected.

"My Slayer. Mine!" the vampire roared.

"Oh, Spike! You feel... oh god, you fuck me so good! Can't stop, please don't stop!" Buffy cried out as tears of ecstasy ran down her cheeks.

"Never stop. Never, my beautiful girl. Gonna make love to you forever, kitten. Gonna take you rough and hard, soft and gentle, and every other way in between. And you will let me, Buffy." He growled.

Buffy moaned at his possessive words. "Oh, yes! I will, I swear, just don't stop. Oh my god, don't stop!!!" she all but screamed.

"No stopping, luv. No going back. I'm inside you now, Buffy. Can you feel me, pet? Can you feel me inside of you? Stroking you... filling you up?" he accentuated every word with a stroke, thrusting harder and harder every time.

"I can! I can feel... I feel... oh, fuck! I feel it... I feel it... I feel it!" she repeated over and over as she tried to keep her sanity.

"This is it, Buffy. Are you ready? Are you ready to feel it?"

"Yes!" she said in an inhuman growl.

It was at that moment that Spike started slamming in and out of her at a frantic pace, as his hand slid down to pinch her clit.

"Cum for me, baby... now!" the second the words left his mouth, a cry of pleasure burst forth from Buffy's lips as she spiraled into the most powerful orgasm of her life, with Spike roaring and following her seconds later.

As they came down from their high, the last thing Spike expected was to hear the next words that came from his Slayer's mouth.

"Spike... I love you."


Chapter End Notes:
Penny for your thoughts?