Author's Chapter Notes:
To all of those that patiently waited for me to resume this story you're wish is granted. I will try to finish the other ones as well. Still looking for a banner for this story as well as a banner for my new story Black Star. Enjoy.
Buffy hadn't seen Spike since the morning they had woken up in the warehouse. Honestly, she didn't know if she was happy about that or pissed as all hell. She told herself it was probably for the best. What had she been thinking anyway? Sleeping with a soulless vampire was not what she needed to be doing.

As she patrolled the graveyard, all was calm. She had expected to have a busy night but no such luck came around. Just as she was about to turn around and head home, she saw him. Her first instinct was to run. To put as much distance between them as possible, but despite these thoughts, she found herself walking closer to him.

"Spike? Are you following me?"

"No need pet, you'll come to me soon enough." The serious tone in which he said those words made Buffy shiver.

"You're insane. What happened... it was a mistake. An incredibly stupid mistake. Nothing more."

"Is that so, Slayer? I wasn't aware that making you cum three times in my mouth was such bad thing." He stated boldly, making her remember some of the most pleasurable moments of that night.

Buffy blushed despite herself and heard her breath hitch at his words, which meant Spike had certainly heard it as well.

Before she knew what was happening he had made his way across to her and was now standing directly in her way.

"You know the things I've made you do... the things I've made you feel. And I'm sorry, luv, but you can't fool me. I know you want me."

"You're wrong. You are sick, and depraved."

"And you love it." He purred.

"No! I don't! Maybe that's what gets you off but it's not my style."

"No, it's your calling." Spike said with determination.

"Stop..." she whispered so softly a human would not have heard her.

"Why do you fight this, Buffy? Why fight me? I'm not gonna leave you, pet. I'm not gonna run off like the rest of them did. But I also won't let you treat me like shit every time you feel like it. You can run away if you want, but it won't change the fact that I make you feel. That's what it comes down to isn't it. That I make you do things, feel things that no one else can. I could show you the bloody stars if you'd only let me, luv."

Buffy couldn't think of anything to say back. He was right. For the first time since... she felt something, anything besides that horrible numbness. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Spike..." she whispered.

"Slayer?"

"Make me feel again."


Chapter End Notes:
Comments?