Author's Chapter Notes:
Just to give you guys a heads up, this story is going to consist of smaller chapters, but I promise they will be good nonetheless. Enjoy.
What had she gotten herself into? One minute she was asking Spike to make her feel, and the next thing she knew, he had her chained up naked in the lower level of his crypt. This was definitely not of the good.

Spike had originally just thought of getting her in his bed and giving it to her good, but then, an idea began to form in his mind. Whether the Slayer wanted to admit it or not, he knew what she needed. Knew that in order for her to ever be happy and at peace, she would have to let go of everything that weighed on her. And tonight, he was going to make her do just that, and then some.

Now, he was circling her like a predator, waiting for the opportune moment to attack its prey. He noticed that her eyes were closed, almost as if with that action, she could block out what was happening right now.

"Buffy..." he said her name gently, almost in a whisper .

She slowly looked up at him, her gaze clouded with thought, and something else he couldn't identify.

"Luv, the first thing I want you to know, is that I'm not here to judge you, or to make you doubt yourself. I'm here because you need me, Buffy. You're here because you need me. This can be a good thing, but I do have to warn you that it could get intense, so if you wanna stop at any point, just say "pirate" and I'll stop. I doubt it's a word that would just slip out tonight." He walked over to her and lifted her chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

"Unless that word comes out of your mouth I won't stop, pet. Got it?" he patiently waited for her to acknowledge his words, but let out a small growl when she didn't respond.

At the sound emanating from his throat, she quickly nodded.

"Good. Now, why don't you tell me what you're so afraid of?" he asked casually.

Buffy's eyes shot up to his, obviously expecting any question but that.

"I... I don't know what you're--"

"Yes, you do." Spike interrupted. "The reason you won't allow yourself to believe I love you, the reason you're so distant from the world... the reason you always push me away. You're scared of something, Buffy, and I want to know what it is."

His words shocked her, but she immediately got over that and went into defense mode.

"I'm not scared of anything, you're just... insane, and delusional, and I want you to unchain me right now!"

She seemed serious, but Spike noticed the safe word hadn't escaped her lips, so he stared her down, a challenge in his eyes letting her know that if she really wanted him to stop, she should let him know now, before things got really serious. The word never came, and the vampire didn't know whether to be intrigued or delighted. Either way, she had made her choice.

"I'm not unchaining you. In fact, you're not leaving this fucking room until I get the answers I want out of you, and if that means I have to force them out, then I will." He snarled.

In the blink of an eye, he was behind her, his fingers pulling her hair so that her neck was completely exposed to him.

"You've been a very bad girl, Slayer." His words were followed by a rough spank to her bottom. Buffy cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

She felt him kneel behind her and start tentatively licking the spot where he'd struck her, eliciting a gasp from her.

"So soft." She heard him whisper.

Spike knew that it was going to take a tremendous amount of effort to break her down, but tonight, he would do just that. Of that he was sure.


Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think.