Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay my internet's acting up. By the way, I am still looking for a banner for this story if anyone would like to help out it would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy.
"Can you feel it, Buffy?"


Buffy nodded her head eagerly. Spike had been spanking her ruthlessly for the last hour and she didn’t know how much more she could take before she gave in.


“I said… can you feel it?” the vampire growled, his hand coming down hard on her red bottom.


“Yes!!!” she screamed, not knowing if her reaction was from lust, or pain.


”Wanna know what a bullet feels like, Warren? It’s not like the comics.”


“No, no—“


“I think you need to… feel it.”



Buffy’s loud gasp made Spike’s head snap up at her. She looked confused, like she’d just woken up and had no idea where she was. A thin sheen of sweat glistened on her forehead, and her pupils were completely dilated. Spike quickly unchained her, sensing that something was wrong, and their little game would have to wait until some other time.


“Pet? Slayer? Buffy, talk to me what’s wrong?” he asked worriedly as he cradled her in his lap and quickly put one of his shirts on for her.


“I… I don’t know.” She answered softly. “For a second it was almost as if--“


”Please, god… I did wrong. I see that now. I need… jail! I need… but you--you don’t want this. You’re not a bad person. Not like me.”


“Ahhh!” Buffy yelled in pain as she clutched her head with her hands. Her brain felt like it was going to explode, and the things she was seeing… she didn’t recognize them, any of them.


Spike was at a loss. He had no bloody idea what was going on and Buffy wasn’t exactly sharing at the moment. He had to think of something, quickly.


”Trust is for old marrieds, Buffy. Great love is wild and passionate and dangerous. It burns and consumes.”


“Until there’s nothing left! Love like that doesn’t last.”


“I know you feel like I do. You don’t have to hide it anymore.”


“Spike, please, stop this—“


“Let yourself feel it…”



Buffy’s eyes darkened as the next few images raced through her mind.


Spike looked on worried. When he saw the look on her face, he decided his best bet was to take her to the Scoobies. He went to reach for her so he could pick her up, but was met with a fierce punch to the jaw.


“Bloody hell! What the fuck is wrong with you, you crazy bitch?!” he roared, though his worry was still visible.


“Don’t!” Buffy warned as he took a step forward. “Don’t touch me or I swear I will kill you.”


Spike stared at her in astonishment, being able to do nothing as he watched her run out of his crypt.




Chapter End Notes:
Like it?