Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay hope you r all still with me.
“Stupid vampire with his stupid hair and his stupid… ugh!!!”

Buffy was miserable. All she could think about was Spike and the flashes she’d had.

“Ohhhhh god, just make the thoughts sto—“ Buffy’s sentence was cut short as a piercing scream was torn from her throat.

Her vision suddenly faded to darkness and all was silent.
When she woke up, she was standing in what seemed to be a basement, and Spike was crouching on the floor, his hair longer than usual and a faraway look in his eyes.

Buffy was breathing heavily and looked at the vampire in confusion. Her hands hysterically started running over her body and after a few minutes, she realized with a gasp what was happening. Oh, god, I’m actually here!

“Spike… what’s happeni—“ Again the darkness descended, and when she regained consciousness, she was in what appeared to be an unknown house, with Spike kneeling by the bed she was sitting on. Then, he spoke.

“When I say I love you, it isn’t because I want you or because I can’t have you. I love who you are, what you do… how you try.” He whispered.

Buffy was astounded by the words coming out of his mouth. She couldn’t help it when her eyes welled up with unshed tears. She knew this wasn’t really happening, and that it was something from the future, yet she couldn’t help but sigh at the evident love in Spike’s eyes. Was this how it could be? She felt no rush to snap at him or tell him how stupid he was. After all, it wasn’t her Spike saying this. Yet, in the back of her mind, she knew that it was. She couldn’t suppress the smile that formed on her lips at that thought. Maybe he really did love her. How could she have been so blind? It seemed amazing to her that a moment so simple and irrelevant, could make her see so much. Just as she was about to respond to her lover’s words, that feeling of nothingness consumed her once again, and all was gone.

*************************************************************************

“Buffy! Wake up.”

“Come on, Buff, you gotta open your eyes.”

As she slowly opened her eyes, Buffy saw the worried faces of her best friends surrounding her.

“Hey, guys. What happened?” She slurred.

Willow sighed in relief before explaining. "Well, we're not exactly sure. One minute Xan and I were talking and the next you poofed in here."

"Yeah, you sorta passed out and we were worried." Xander added.

"Oh..." Buffy whispered. She had no idea how she'd gotten to the magic box. Everything she had seen was still fresh in her mind, and it sent a chill down her spine. She needed to find out what was happening, and she needed to do it soon.

"Guys, I need to tell you something. There's this thing that's been happening and I'm not quite sure what it is, but I need to find someone who can help me figure it out."

"I think I might be able to assist you."

Everyone turned around at the familiar voice. Buffy almost wept with relief when her eyes fixed upon the one person who could help her now more than ever.

Giles.


Chapter End Notes:
Review! It does my soul good lol