Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you guys are enjoying this story.
“Oh, Giles.” Buffy ran to her watcher, the tears streaming down her face freely now.

“There, there, Tara informed me that you might need my help. I must say, Buffy I’ve missed you terribly.” The older man said with a loving smile.

“Everything’s been so messed up lately.” She whimpered.

“It’s alright, Buffy. We’ll figure it out just like we always do. Now, why don’t we go to my flat? You can have some tea and tell me all about it, hmmm?”

*************************************************************************

“I don’t know where to begin.” Buffy said in a low voice. “I’ve been having these weird flashes, kinda like Slayer dreams but I’m awake when they happen. I talked to Tara about it and we think I might be seeing the future although I’m not sure. It’s all very confusing. Anyway, I was patrolling today and all of a sudden I got that feeling again, the one I get right before a flash, except this time, it wasn’t a flash. I was actually there, Giles. The things I’ve been seeing…” she paused for a moment, and the sadness was clear on her face. “I need to do something about it. There’s things that need to be avoided. I’ve seen what can happen and trust me when I say it’s not a happy scenario.”

Giles was watching her with a thoughtful expression.

“Perhaps… perhaps we should explore this further. If what you are saying is indeed correct, this could be very important, Buffy. To have a glimpse into the future is a rare luxury. This could be very useful. Is there anything that sets this off? Any specific situation that makes these episodes happen?”

“Not that I know of, they just happen randomly.” She told him. “I just wish that I knew what they meant. I mean, just because I’m the Chosen One doesn’t mean—“

The room spun and the last thing Buffy heard was Giles screaming her name.

*************************************************************************

“Hello, cutie.”

Buffy slowly looked up, an unbelieving look filling her eyes as she saw the vampire before her.

“Spike?” Her hands instinctively made a fist and she clutched at her stake, feeling powerless in this strange situation.

“You want to go a round, pet, I’ll have a gay old time of it. You want to stop Angel… we’re gonna have to play this a bit differently.” The vampire said with his hands raised.

Buffy felt confused. Angel? She’d done this before, had this discussion before she was sure of it.

“What are you talking about?” she asked as her mind slowly began to clear.

“I’m talking about your ex, pet. I’m talking about putting him in the bloody ground.”

Buffy gasped. Angel… Angelus, Spike, Drusilla, Acathla, it was all coming back to her now. “I remember.” She whispered.

“Slayer?” Spike asked, a look of confusion marring his handsome features.

“Spike…”

*************************************************************************

“Buffy?”

“Giles… what happened?” she asked, looking around and seeing she was once more in her watcher’s apartment.

“I’m not quite sure, one moment you were here and the next you simply vanished.”

“How… how long was I gone?”

“Three, maybe four minutes. How long was it for you?” he asked gently.

“Same. At least the time perception is the same.” She groaned.

“Buffy, where did you go?”

“Giles, I think this is going to be a little more complicated than we thought.”

“Why do you say that?” her watcher asked with clear curiosity written all over his face.

“Because… this time I didn’t go into the future… I went to the past.”


Chapter End Notes:
Please lift my spirits with reviews? :D