[Reviews - 19] LikedPrinter
Summary: Once in every immortal generation there is a vampire given great power and strength. He, and he alone, will protect the creatures of the night from those that would seek to destroy them. He is the Slayer of Slayers.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Character Death, Rape, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 23872 Read: 4055
Published: 01/24/2010 Updated: 01/25/2011

1. Prologue & Chapter One: The Slayer Of Slayers by Niori [Reviews - 8] Liked (9973 words)
Hey all! First off, may I thank you for opening the link to this story! You’re awesome already! This is a response to Bloodshedverse challenge # 434. First off I think I should make a few things clear: this is based in Season Two.

This is obviously AU. Season One happened exactly as it did on the show, as did the first two episodes of this season, but now everything will be a changin’. Things like this: while there are obviously bad demons, there a good ones too (think Clem and Lorne). These good demons are in as much danger as humans from both other demons and humans like Slayers. In order to protect said good demons, there is a Slayer of Slayers and a Demon Council. It works almost like Slayer/Watcher Council, but is you know, demonic.

That’s all I can think of! So enjoy the story!

Disclaimer- God these things are freaking stupid. Obviously, since I’m writing on a FANfiction site, I clearly do not own.

2. Chapter Two: The Slayer by Niori [Reviews - 6] Liked (4771 words)
Hey everyone! Here's chapter two, as promised! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the first chapter, and thank you all so much for the reviews! The chapter deals with Buffy and Sunnydale (which means no Spike and Spikettes. Nothing really big happens, but I thought it was important to set things up in Sunnydale before the others get there.

Also, lots of love goves out to my beta Saggit!

3. Chapter Three: Welcome to the Hellmouth by Niori [Reviews - 5] Liked (9128 words)
Hey everyone! I know, I know, it has been forever and a day! I bet you all thought I had given up or something! Well, surprise! New chapter! I won’t bore you with further notes, so enjoy! Also, thanks to my beta Saggit, who looked through all 24 pages and took the time to go through it!