Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello again! I know I have not been posting as quickly, but I am re-watching angel with a bunch of friends who never saw it and it's taking up a ton of time. BUT I will still try to post a chapter a day for the lovelies who have stuck with me so far. BTW, THERE IS NC-17 MATERIAL IN THIS CHAPTER. If you don't want to read that, wait until the next. But it will probably be in that one too (Hehehe I'm evil). Also, side note: when I post some songs in the upcoming chapters, I suggest youtubing them to listen while you read. It gives it a more realistic atmosphere, I think. Or not, totally your call. Thank you for the reviews and please keep 'em coming! Enjoy!
“I said I want you to play me something.” Buffy stepped back and smiled, pleased with herself for causing William’s confusion. Meanwhile, he stood there dumbstruck, trying to recover from the erotic force that was Buffy Summers. That girl would be the death of him.

“I don’t know… I-“

“But you said you would do whatever I wanted.” Buffy pouted. William resisted the urge to kiss her senseless. He was doing an amazing job keeping his libido in check bearing in mind the considerable pain it took him not to touch her. Buffy saw his guitar leaning against the back corner of the attic. “Here.” She handed him the instrument. “I promise not to judge. I just want to hear you play. Please?” She batted her eyelashes provocatively.

“Right, ok. What do you want to hear?” William accepted his fate and sat down. For some reason, he did not want to play for Buffy. He used to sing his songs to all of his friends, his dad even, but Buffy… William was terrified of not being impressive.

“Do you write your own stuff?” Buffy asked as she lay on the floor next to him.

“Yes, but my songs aren’t that great…”

“William, ugh, just play!” she replied incredulously. When she saw him comply, she rolled onto her stomach, leaned her head on her propped up hands, and lightly kicked her legs back and forth.

“Ok, here it goes. Just promise not to laugh.” Buffy drew an imaginary X over her heart. Then, he began.

Woke up and wished that I was dead
With an aching in my head
I lay motionless in bed
I thought of you and where you'd gone
And let the world spin madly on

Everything that I said I'd do
Like make the world brand new
And take the time for you
I just got lost and slept right through the dawn
And the world spins madly on


Buffy was astounded. He was so raw and passionate when he sang. The William she knew went back and forth between confident and hesitant, but this William… this was an entirely new person. With every word, Buffy heard the ache he must have felt when he wrote it.

I let the day go by
I always say goodbye
I watch the stars from my windowsill
The whole world is moving and I'm standing still

Woke up and wished that I was dead
With an aching in my head
I lay motionless in bed
The night is here and the day is gone
And the world spins madly on

I thought of you and where you'd gone
And the world spins madly on.


Neither said anything. William looked down at the carpet, suddenly adopting the mood that went along with the song. Buffy stared at him in wonder and awe. She wanted to ask what it was about, but she could not find the words. Buffy gradually sat up, crawled to him and kissed him lightly.

It was unexpected to say the least, but William wasn’t complaining. He licked her bottom lip and sucked on it gently and Buffy responded with a soft moan. He ran his fingers through her hair, and without warning, it wasn’t enough. He applied more pressure and brought her closer to him.

William was frantic. With one hand, he moved the guitar out of the way and lifted her into his lap with the other. His kisses were growing desperate and urgent; he felt his self-control failing, but didn’t care. All he knew was that he wanted her, and he could tell by her responses that she wanted him just as much. However, William did not want to rush her. Experience clarified that acting on impulse rarely worked in their favor.

He tried to slow down. He really did. But he could not stop touching her, kissing her; she was like a drug and he couldn’t get enough.

William rolled them over until he was on top. He kissed and nipped down her neck to her collarbone, then grazed his teeth on her shoulder. Lying between her thighs, his hips involuntarily rolled against her, seeking relief from the pressure she built up with her coy smiles and her teasing from earlier.

Oh, how he wanted her.

He gazed at her from above, his eyes dark with desire, but just as quickly kissed her again. He could not take the distance from her supple body.

“Take off your shirt,” Buffy said between pants. William thought himself a stud until this point, but no matter how he fiddled with his buttons, he could not pry them loose without looking. But looking meant time away from her and that was unacceptable. Seeing his reluctance, Buffy giggled and unbuttoned it for him. She then lifted the bottom shirt over his head.

William appeared to be cut out of stone; his alabaster skin glowed in the soft light, shading his musculature in grandeur. Buffy ran her nails down his chest lightly and licked and bit his nipple. He could not stop the elicit moan that erupted from his chest, nor the growl that followed as he playfully pinned her to the ground.

Holding her hands down above her head, William attacked her lips with a primal need. She gave in completely, surrendering to his incredibly sexy dominance. Buffy could feel what he felt: a wanton need that went beyond anything she had ever known. If she did not have him soon, she would die. Overcome with a stroke of possessiveness, Buffy moved out of his grasp to take her dress off.

William immediately turned his attention to her newly exposed skin. He peppered kisses around her soft belly, purposefully missing her breasts. He stroked his fingers around her bra until he felt both pebble under his touch. Rubbing smooth circles over the cloth, William made his way down to her panties.

He licked a small line from hipbone to hipbone, resulting in a deep, throated groan. William wrapped his fingers around her waistband. He tongued his way back to her jaw line, then to the cartilage of her ear.

“Can I?” he whispered. She nodded frantically; Buffy, however, did not understand the question.

William slid down her body and little by little brought her lacy underwear down her legs. He spread apart her silky thighs and stared directly at her womanhood. When he moved his head closer, Buffy pushed him away.

“I have to taste you, luv. Please, let me?” He lifted his head slightly to see a response, but Buffy just stared at him blankly. And when he moved closer again, she pushed him away again. “You don’t want me to?” he kissed the inside of her thigh and gradually traveled higher.

“You… you want to?”

“God yes. I can make you feel so good, I promise.” Buffy still looked confused and nervous. “Come on baby, please let me do this for you? I promise, if you don’t like it I’ll stop.” He spoke sincerely, but was not completely sure he could.

“Um, ok then. If you wa- Oh!” he circled her clit with his tongue, not quite touching it. Licking up her warm, sweet crevice he could only think how she tasted like honey. Buffy unconsciously spread her legs wider and applied pressure to his head. Kissing her pussy as she lay there, wanton and desperate, purpled his cock in anticipation.

His mouth latched onto her clit, causing her to cry out in pleasure. His tongue eagerly lashed over it, waiting for her to orgasm. It was his first time trying this, but following his instincts seemed to work in his favor. He did not, however expect her to grind herself against his mouth with such strength. William tried to hold her down, but she seemed too lost in ecstasy to comply.

“Wait! William stop!” He immediately stopped and looked around alarmingly. But then she added, “I want to come when you’re inside me. Please William, oh god I want you so…” she rambled on for a bit, but in an effort to stall he focused his attention back on her sex, sucked hard on her clit and bit down gently. Buffy screamed and bucked wildly as his ministrations continued. Eventually she collapsed, well spent.

She laughed a little, but Buffy was so far gone it did not concern him. William felt his heart swell in masculine pride knowing that he was the reason for her current bliss. When she finally recovered, she opened her eyes lazily.

“Can we have sex now?” she pleaded, already knowing the answer.

“No Buffy. We can’t.” That wasn’t the answer she was expecting.

“What do you mean we can’t?” She sat up to face him. “You just gave me the greatest orgasm of my life, but you don’t want to have sex with me?” The pitch of her voice went higher as she finished.

“No, Buffy it’s not that, it’s… I…”

“What?!”

“I just don’t think we are ready for that. It isn’t you; I swear it’s not! It’s just…” William rubbed over his eyes trying to think of the best way to say what he needed to. “Buffy, I really like you. Like really, really like you. But things have gone so fast that I don’t think I can keep up. I don’t want you to feel pressured. One day soon, it will happen. Only… not today. Do you understand?”

“I get it. No, I’m sorry. I was pushing and-“

“No! Stop blaming yourself. I don’t regret anything we’ve done so far. Do you?”

“Of course I don’t…”

“Then, let’s just give this some time. We will get there I promise.”

“Ok William. I trust you.” Buffy sighed.

“So…” he began the conversation, “did you like the song? Buffy stared at William, who in turn looked straight back at her.

Then, they attacked each other. So much for conversation.


Chapter End Notes:
The song is "The World Spins Madly On" by The Weepies.