Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, it took me forever to write this. Only a few more chapters to go! I'll be sad when this ends, but I am so glad that you all have continued reading this far. Enjoy and please review!
The next week went by in a strange fashion. Buffy and William tried to be together as much as possible, but between tension in the Summers’ house and Angel’s interruptions kept them apart for the majority of the time. Joyce Summers spent most of her time with George while Angel gallivanted around town with his football teammates and Dru’s gang when he wasn’t torturing them. School didn’t let up either.

……………………

“It isn’t working! I don’t know what else to do!” he cried, throwing his hands up in defeat.

“And whose fault is that? Certainly not mine.”

“Look,” Angel replied, “they are going to stay together. This plan of yours to break them up didn’t work before, isn’t working now, and probably won’t work ever! Jeez Dru! Give it up.” He lifted his eyes to face an expression of pure hatred. She pointed her long fingernail on his chest.

“I made you,” Dru said between clenched teeth. “I am ruler, I am god, and you are only a servant to me. Get it?” Angel started backing away. “I am not your friend,” she chewed on the word. “I am not here to get you off. You will follow my instructions because I tell you to.” The boy suddenly felt very small. “You are just a pawn I’m playing on the board. The plan will work because you will make it work. For me.”

“Um, o-ok. But what should I do? I already tried what you told me and they are still together!” he whined like a puppy with his tail between his legs.

“That’s a good boy.” She removed her finger from pressing on his sternum. “Listen carefully and then the plan will work. Ok?”

“Ok…”

……………………

“William?”

“Yeah?”

“Is Angel ever going to stop?” Buffy stared wide-eyed at her champion. He pondered this for a moment, and then carefully responded.

“I’m not sure. If he doesn’t, I think we need to have a conversation with the poof.”

“I just have a really bad feeling about all of this…” she looked at her nervously twiddling fingers.

“Buffy,” William lifted her chin to face him again. “I’m sure he’s just holding a grudge for what happened between you two. I’ll talk to him, ok? Get this all sorted out.” He grinned reassuringly, even though he feared what she spoke of.

“Alright. I just don’t want Angel to break us up.” William was silent for a bit.

“Do you… do you want to break up?” his voice was slightly shaky.

“No! No, I don’t want to break up! That’s why I said it.”

“Oh good,” he breathed. Buffy’s glorious smile was contagious and spread to William. Despite whatever came to ruin them, they would fight; they would deal with the problem. For now, he wanted to enjoy her company and considering Angel was out for the day, it seemed the perfect time. “Which reminds me…” his smile turned mischievous. He kissed her softly. Buffy bit his lip in return, then laughed at his surprised face.

“Oh you’re gonna pay, baby!” he exclaimed

Buffy decided she liked the nickname as he picked her up and threw her playfully on her bed. William crawled on top of her, his shoulder blades shifting sexily as his primal side took over. He kissed her jaw, then her neck and collarbone. He growled softly when she moaned at his ministrations. “I want you,” he breathed heatedly as he slid his hand up and down her side.

He slowly removed her shirt and gazed adoringly at her form. She squirmed nervously beneath him. “What?” she whispered.

“You are so beautiful,” he said in a daze as he tried to memorize every inch of her smooth, creamy skin. Buffy smiled slightly and lifted herself to meet his lips. Once again, his body took over as he peppered hot kisses over her lace-clad breasts. He licked above the material and looked at her to analyze her reaction. She looked back at him with intense, desiring eyes.

“I want you, William,” Buffy moaned as he successfully unhooked her bra behind her with one hand. Normally, William would have congratulated himself for such a feet, but he was too lost in the scent of her that it didn’t seem to matter. The moment the soft swells peaked under the offending material, William moved his mouth to suckle on them. His tongue swirled around her hardened, pink nipples. She gasped loudly, unable to keep her voice at bay.

After giving the other the same attention, he kissed them lightly and smashed his mouth against hers. William could not comprehend how a body could need a person as much as he needed to have her, his goddess, his Athena. Their mouths moved together as their bodies grinded in the rhythm.

As he focused on her pink, swollen lips, he grazed the pad of his thumb over her sensitized flesh to enhance the erratic sounds rumbling from her throat. Buffy was unable to quiet her soft cries of need.

Meanwhile, William moved himself lower. He unbuttoned her jeans painfully slowly and drew the zipper down. Buffy lifted her waist to make it easier to remove them, which William accomplished swiftly. He removed her panties as well. She really did look like an angel with her blond hair splayed across her pillow and her silky skin glowing upon her linens.

“Too much clothing,” she breathed, causing him to spastically rip his shirt over his head. She giggled at his antics until he did away with his pants. The beauty of him entranced her. His musculature covered in marbled skin shone in the lamplight. Both naked and covering one another, only one word chanted through their minds.

Want…

William rubbed the delicate entrance to her core and received another cry as Buffy thrust herself closer to his palm. She did not realize that William was very close to losing control and taking her completely.

“Stop!” he forced himself to say, regardless of Buffy’s panting, and even though it was he who was doing the work.

“No!” she yelled. Buffy kissed him with every emotion she could muster. He responded just as meaningfully and completely forgot his point. Then he remembered.

“No, wait Buffy I-“

“William, do you want me?” she said between harsh breaths of unfulfilled pleasure.

“Yes, but-“

“Then stop talking.” Buffy grabbed his blond head closer to her own and rolled herself on top of him. She ground against him and watched his eyes roll back in ecstasy.

“Buffy!” he moaned loudly. She rubbed herself against him, coating his member in her juices. He attempted to focuse on his breathing, but failed as he subconsciously lifted his hips up to meet hers. Buffy positioned him at her entrance, completely lost in passion and ready to lose the virginity that held her captive when-

“Buffy! Condom?” he asked wide-eyed. She flipped over him to get to her dresser and after fumbling through it for a minute found a box. Buffy ripped the package with her teeth and rolled it on.

“Ready?” she whined.

“Oh god, yes.” William rolled on top of her again, wanting to be the dominant party. He positioned himself back at her soaking center and pushed through in one swift motion. Buffy cried out painfully and tears rolled down her cheeks. With much effort, William kept his hips from moving on their own and peppered kisses over her tears. He whispered “sorry” as he did so, over and over again. After a few minutes, Buffy shifted her hips.

“It doesn’t hurt so much anymore,” she smiled lightly. William nodded nervously and experimentally pulled back and thrust forward. Buffy cried, causing William to look up in alarm. But Buffy smiled again to reassure him.

“Go slow,” she breathed heavily. He focused on his breathing as he moved in and out of her. They found a rhythm and continued it for a while. But William couldn’t stop himself from going faster and harder. He had to fight the urge to pound her into the mattress. Buffy panted in wanting and William rambled sweet words to her. Their hips slapped against each other; their chorus of wanting echoed through the room. William didn’t know how much longer he could last when a violent motion ripped through Buffy. She groaned loudly as she went through the waves of her orgasm. He emptied himself with a growl until there was nothing left.

William collapsed his body, slick with sweat, on to Buffy’s. They panted with their eyes closed as they tried to calm themselves. He kissed her forehead, then her lips. They opened their eyes as William pulled out of her and he immediately missed the contact. He went to the bathroom to clean himself up and brought a towel for his lover. When they finished, they laid side-by-side, caressing the others face and gazing adoringly.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and Angel stood and stared at the lovers with wide eyes.

“Get out of here!” she screamed. Buffy begged her mother for a lock on the door, but Joyce being the oblivious woman she was thought it an invasion of trust. ”Why would you need a lock on the door if you have nothing to hide?” she had said.

Buffy threw the covers over her entire body, including her face, to hide the look of murderous hatred. William, who was not ashamed of his form, stalked directly to the boy and yelled.

“What the hell is wrong with you? What the hell is it going to take to get you the fuck out of here?!” William could be incredibly intimidating when he wanted to be; this was one of those times. Unfortunately, Dru’s previous threats left him immune. He glared at his feet.

“It’s not like that!” he said softly, but heatedly.

“Tell me then what it’s like because I am two seconds away from kicking every square inch of your ass.”

“Wait! Wait! Seriously, I’m not here to piss you guys off this time I swear!” Angel rubbed his hands over his heavily gelled hair. “Just put on some pants, dude.” William stared daggers at the boy and did not blink once as he put his clothes back on. There was a muffled “Turn around!” from beneath the covers. The boy did as he was told as Buffy changed into her clothes as well. Buffy and William looked at one another suspiciously.

“I’m done now,” Buffy said. Angel turned around to see William standing with his arms crossed and a very pissed off Buffy sitting on the bed.

“Talk,” William spoke menacingly, but to his dismay continued to fail on Angel.

“Alright… I realize I’ve been a jerk the past week or so-“

“You think?!” Buffy interrupted.

“Just let me finish.”

“Why?” she complained.

“Just let me apologize! Come on!” No one said anything, so he continued. “Ok so I’ve been a jerk, but it’s not my fault! Dru is really pissed at you guys and don’t ask me why, I don’t get her at all anymore. I don’t think I ever did… Anyway, she told me to do what I’ve been doing. You know, to interrupt you guys. Besides, it’s not my fault you guys were always at it! I was just supposed to interrupt whatever you were doing. Dru said that eventually you guys would break up. Obviously, you haven’t.” Buffy and William turned to face each other with mixed expressions.

“I went to her again today to ask what to do. She flipped the fuck out! She forced me to finish this shit with the second part of her scheme.”

“Which was…?” Buffy inquired.

“Basically, to inadvertently make William believe that you and I did more on Homecoming.”

“Why would that work?” Buffy felt confused.

“Because guys don’t like other guys touching their things, even if it happened in the past. Come on man,” he spoke to William this time, “you can’t tell me even the thought makes you want to strangle me.”

“I kind of want to strangle you anyway.”

“Anyways… I was supposed to do that, then Dru was gonna go up to Buffy and tell her that William was arrested for something really bad, like murder or something. She was even willing to go as far as changing his records on the school computer if she didn’t believe. Then, you guys would implode because you were “lying” to each other and Dru would win. She would go out with William just to piss you off, and technically the guy has quite a badass rep now so it wouldn’t hurt her popularity points at all.” It was silent for a few minutes as the couple took in the news.

“Why would you do that? I mean, I know you’re a dumbass but how could you do that?” Buffy wondered.

“I don’t know! I was pissed off cause you rejected me! That never happened before and I was surprised. I blamed it all on you because it didn’t occur to me it could be my fault. Sorry about that, by the way.”

“And you just agreed to do it?” William raised his voice.

“Would you just shut up?! Jeez! I’m trying to apologize so get off my ass!” No one spoke. William uncrossed then crossed his arms again. “Dru is freaking scary! She’s like the wicked witch of hell. The only reason I started doing all this crap, minus the blaming part, was because I though Dru might go out with me.” William and Buffy looked at him with matching ‘are you kidding?’ expressions. “There was a chance!”

“Angel, Dru doesn’t go out with anyone; no one is good enough, no one reaches her standards. That’s why I turned William’s outward appearance to match the inward and made him the only guy Dru would ever consider. Now she’s pissed cause she thinks I stole William from her!” Buffy talked mostly to herself. William uncrossed his arms and responded in a more pleasant voice.

“So… why tell us now?” he stared at him pointedly.

“Because of what you just said. I realized that I’d never have a chance with her. And to be honest, I’m sick of her bullshit and following her around. I figure if I work with you guys, I can be safe while you bring her down.” He smiled stupidly. “Of course, you know, if you want to.”

“The captain of the football team needs protection from a little girl?” William laughed, but stopped when he realized no one else was laughing. “What?”

“He really does. You haven’t seen what she can do. I mean, there were three girls last year that threatened suicide because of little comments she made. You should give her more credit.” Buffy explained.

“Do you have a plan, Angel? Cause I for one don’t want anything wrong to happen to me or Buffy.”

“Kind of, but I’m pretty bad at plans… But I’m willing to work with you guys if I have to.” Angel tried to remain cool throughout, but he was slowly losing ground.

“I have a plan,” Buffy stood up in excitement.

“Cause we both know how well the last one worked.”

“Hey! You and I got together, didn’t we?”

“Yeah, but it wasn’t the intention of your plan!”

“So?”

“Fine. Let’s hear it.”

“Ok, here’s what I’m thinking…”


Chapter End Notes:
This was my first sex scene, so I hope you don't judge to harshly. Stay tuned!