Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys. Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews! I am so glad that you guys are enjoying this as much as I am. You are the reason that I have been writing so quickly. As for the fic itself, there are a lot of issues that need to be sorted out and secrets need to be found out, but soon there will be Spuffy bliss :) Thank you again and please review, but most of all, enjoy!
She raised her hand over his neck, behind his head, and pulled him into a kiss.

William froze out of pure shock. It took a little to realize what was actually happening, and by the time he figured out that it was not a dream, the kiss ended. She slowly lifted her eyelids, drowsy with desire, to look upon his eyes. William did not know what she saw in him that made her jump back, but he instantly felt cold and alone the second she was beyond his grasp. He still could not move as he reveled in the truth that she kissed him! He shook his head in wonder and a tad of remaining disbelief.

“William, oh my god I am so sorry. I totally just ruined everything, I am just so sorry…” she rambled on.

And then it occurred to him why: she wanted him. He had to find out if he was right. He took a few steps toward her.

Buffy did not notice his closeness at first as she was apologizing profusely without looking up at him. William did not know where this part of his personality had been hiding, but he liked it as he continued to gain on her.

Then Buffy looked up. He stalked toward her predatorily with the gleam of desire in his eyes. She opened her mouth slightly, and William could not turn away. He wanted to kiss her again. He wanted to show her what she meant to him. He wanted to worship her.

As he came closer, Buffy began to walk backwards. And so it continued until she bumped into her desk. End of the line, she thought. William leaned over her, and she bent back, unsure of what he would do, but unable to complete a thought. And suddenly-

But I would walk 500 miles

And I would walk 500 more

Just to be the man who walked 1000 miles

To fall down at your door


Buffy’s hand had leaned onto her stereo and accidently turned it on. The song blasted, scaring both teenagers out of their minds. And while it completely ruined anything that may have occurred, William could not stop himself from busting out in laughter.

At first, Buffy was mortified, but after seeing his reaction to whole thing laughed along. The two howled and fell to the ground in hysterics. Neither could stand up long enough to turn it off, so it continued to blast, and they only laughed harder.

When I'm lonely yes I know I'm gonna be

I'm gonna be the man whose lonely without you

When I'm dreaming yes I know I'm gonna dream

Dream about the time when I'm with you…


Eventually, the song ended and their laughter died down. They laid on the floor in comfortable silence, grins still on their faces. They turned to gaze upon one another. William propped himself up on his elbow to see her better and realized that Buffy had laughed so hard that tears had stained her reddened cheeks.

William brushed her tears away with the pad of his thumb and moved to gently place her hair behind her ear. For a few moments, they both forgot about the outside world and the dangers that lay just beyond her front door. For a few minutes, it was just the two of them, looking into each other’s eyes contentedly.

William gradually moved toward her and ghosted her lips with a gentle kiss. For a while, they remained there unmoving, happy to be close to one another. He did not mean to, but suddenly his body took over. He kissed her with the passion he had been hiding since he met her. William wanted her to feel what he felt with every fiber of her being.

He kissed her ravenously. Buffy mewled as he began to slide his hand down her side. She ran her fingers through his hair as the kiss became more desperate. It was almost painful how much he wanted to take her in his arms and never let go.

Despite the new intensity of the kiss, it was not enough for William. Without being able to stop himself, he grabbed the back of her head and slammed his mouth against hers. He plowed his fingers through her hair and moved his head to a different angle to intensify his touch. She deepened the kiss in turn as she moved along with him.

William knew he had to stop before things went out of hand, but he felt like a starving man and he simply could not get enough of her.

She moaned as he peppered her face with warm kisses. He licked down her neck and blew hot breath on to her collarbone. William had close to no prior experience in the bedroom, but when he stopped thinking about his actions and only thought of her, it came as naturally as breathing.

He lightly licked her jaw and traced the shell of her ear with his tongue. He suckled on her earlobe and bit gently. Buffy gasped so he did it again, only this time somewhat harder. She desperately ran her hands in circles over his lower back, then to his muscled shoulders.

Buffy pushed him to sit up and rolled on top of him. Hair falling around his face, he opened his eyes. It seemed that the bright light above her made her blonde hair look like a halo. She truly was an angel.

William’s tongue darted out to taste her bottom lip, begging for entrance into her sweet mouth. She tasted like honey and vanilla spice. He unexpectedly recalled the daydream he had had, and decided through his desire-addled mind to try it. After all, he surmised, he may never have a chance like this again.

His fingers lifted her shirt and slowly slid in. Her softness had him groaning beneath her. He rolled back on top and caressed her smooth sides until he reached the supple swell of her breasts. William could feel that he was losing himself in her, and he did not care. The boy that he had been a few days ago was no longer present, perhaps waiting until everything went to pieces.

But he just didn’t care.

William rubbed his thumb over her nipple until it marbled in his hand and smiled as she moaned in his mouth. In slow circles, he stroked her as he kissed her neck. After lavishing the other with the same tenderness, William moved his hand to her waistband and his stroked back and forth between her hipbones.

“Please…” she hummed. He grazed her neck with his teeth and temporarily distracted her so that he could finally reach her heated center. “Oh god,” she moaned. He kissed her hard as he rubbed her above her panties.

While he suddenly had the courage to commit these carnal sins, he still could not say the dirty things that ran through his mind. He could not even say her name for fear that she would realize what they were doing and stop him.

He felt himself harden at her sudden intake of breath when he moved her panties to the side and slid one finger between her folds. As opposed to worrying if he was doing it right, William focused on the moans and sighs that marked her pleasure. He purred in her ear as he rubbed her slightly harder.

The sounds erupting from her throat became quicker and more needy. She held onto his shoulders and kissed him to hide the primal moans she was capable of yelling. He cupped her dripping center and pinched the tiny nubbin between his thumb and forefinger.

She screamed in climax as she arched her back. She rode out her orgasm, grinding herself on his hand.

William was close to his peak as well and pressed against the floor to relieve some of the pressure; this was about her only. When Buffy finally came down, she kept her eyes closed and started to giggle. It was contagious, so William chuckled a bit as well.

Buffy stopped abruptly as her eyes shot open. “Oh my god,” she whispered. She jumped off the floor and backed away from him, her eyes cast toward the ground. “No, no, no this isn’t right. Y-you, what did you do? What did I… Oh god!”

Completely shocked by her change in attitude, William could not speak but stood up awkwardly. Expecting her to glare at him for failing to keep himself in line yet again, he did not look her in the eye. When he finally did, however, all he saw was the door slam back as she ran further into the mansion.

“Buffy!” he yelled after her, his eyes tearing in humiliation and defeat.

……………………

When she did not come back, William left the house. He was almost grateful that he did not have his own car because he felt the need for a long walk. Eyes swimming with unshed tears, William staggered home kicking stones in front of him the whole way.

William did not check to see if anyone was home. He didn’t care. He was still in such a shock from earlier. He kept replaying it in his head, trying desperately to realize what he did wrong. Was he bad? It didn’t seem so, considering her reaction during their time together. He reached his room, shut the door and banged his head against it.

How could he have been so stupid? Why did he think he control himself? Maybe she had not wanted it at all and he was so lost in himself that he did not even notice her pleading for him to stop. Or maybe she hated herself for lowering her standards to his mediocre lifestyle.

Or maybe she did not want him at all.

William knew that it had only been a few days in her company, but being apart from her was more devastating than the thought that she had no interest in him. Or maybe the real plan was to string him along, use him and lose him.

William ran to his desk and swiped everything off of it. Things crashed as they slammed into the surrounding walls. He moved to his dresser and did the same. He pulled the clothes out of his drawers and tried to tear them apart. He threw the drawers down until they smashed into hundreds of wooden pieces. He tore the blankets and sheets from him bed, threw them on the floor as well and started to yell in rage as he stamped on them. And then, he fell on his knees and sobbed.

He did not want to be used again. William had promised himself after what happened in London that he would never let another human being use him for any purpose. Why did everyone screw with him for someone else’s benefit? What was wrong with him? And why did he fall for it every time?

William was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he did not notice Rupert falling to his knees beside him. Not caring that he was still angry with his father, William grabbed onto his neck and sobbed into his sweater. Rupert rubbed soothing circles on his shoulder blades and rocked him back and forth. He did not know what had happened to his son, but whoever caused this furious upset would pay.

He would see to it.


Chapter End Notes:
The song is I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers