[Reviews - 81] LikedPrinter
Summary: In the days following the Hellmouth's collapse, Buffy finds herself craving time alone. A series of apparently random decisions draw her to the coast of England, where she has to deal with the possibility that Spike might not be so dead after all.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19824 Read: 14406
Published: 03/08/2010 Updated: 04/19/2010

1. Chapter One by xaphania [Reviews - 12] Liked (1737 words)
This was written for the art-to-fic challenge at the spuffy_wonder LJ. I was inspired by pamsblau's beautiful banner, which you'll see above. I have six chapters of this written and I see it ending up at around ten chapters. Massive thanks to Sotia for all her help with this. She is a saint for putting up with all my emails!

2. Chapter Two by xaphania [Reviews - 9] Liked (2233 words)
Thank you to all who reviewed the first chapter! Here's chapter two, I hope you enjoy.

3. Chapter Three by xaphania [Reviews - 9] Liked (1258 words)
Thank you again to all who reviewed the previous chapter! And thank you to Sotia for beta'ing. :)

4. Chapter Four by xaphania [Reviews - 6] Liked (1868 words)
Thank you for the comments to the previous chapter! I'm sorry I haven't responded to them, I've been feeling a bit lazy lately, lol. I will get to them, I promise, and even though I haven't replied, I do very much appreciate the reviews! Beta'd as always by the wonderful Sotia. Thank you!

5. Chapter Five by xaphania [Reviews - 8] Liked (1340 words)
I'm a little hesitant to post this, as I'm running out of pre-written chapters. I've got chapter six done and about a third of chapter seven written, but no more. I'm hoping to finish chapter seven in the next couple of days, which will then keep me on my Thursday-Sunday posting schedule. Anyway, we'll see. Thank you for the reviews to the previous chapter, I hope you enjoy this one. :) Thanks to Sotia for the beta read!

6. Chapter Six by xaphania [Reviews - 8] Liked (1626 words)
Thank you again to everyone who's reading and reviewing this fic. Your comments mean a lot! Good news is that I did write chapter seven and I've done half of chapter eight, so I'll be able to stick to the posting schedule. Thank you again to Sotia for beta-reading for me! I did mess a little with this chapter since it was betaed, so any mistakes are my own. Hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

7. Chapter Seven by xaphania [Reviews - 6] Liked (1945 words)
Thank you for your comments to the last chapter. I'm sorry I haven't replied yet, I'll try to get to that soon. I also need to learn to write faster as I haven't yet finished chapter eight. I hope to get it done in the next couple of days but I can't guarantee I'll be able to post on Thursday. One thing to note about this chapter: I've been a little loose with the details. Lyme Regis does have a regatta, but it's in August, not May when this fic is set. I've never actually attended a regatta at Lyme Regis, so some of the events in this chapter are just built on my experiences with other English seaside carnivals. They're all pretty similar, so I don't think there's anything too out of place. ;) Thanks again to Sotia for beta-reading and as always, I've added bits and pieces to it since then, so any mistakes will be mine. Hope you enjoy!

8. Chapter Eight by xaphania [Reviews - 5] Liked (2604 words)
Thank you to everyone who's reading and commenting on this fic. Your comments mean a lot and without them I might have given into my perpetual laziness and not got this far. I think there will be two more chapters and an epilogue, but I'm not sure yet. There won't be an update this Sunday, but I might have something else to post related to this fic in the next week at my livejournal. Keep an eye out. Thank you lots and lots to Sotia for beta reading. She's awesome! *hugs* Enjoy!

9. Chapter Nine by xaphania [Reviews - 8] Liked (1599 words)
Thanks for all the reviews! I'm happy people are enjoying this fic. This is the penultimate chapter - just one more (and possibly an epilogue, not sure how it'll play out yet) to go. I'm going away on Monday so the next update won't be for a couple of weeks or so. Thank you to Sotia for beta reading! Hope you all enjoy the chapter. :)

Also! Instead of an update on Sunday, I posted a picspam to my livejournal. It combines some images of Lyme Regis in Dorset, where the fic is set, along with some Buffy and Spike pics that fit in with the storyline.

10. Chapter Ten & Epilogue by xaphania [Reviews - 10] Liked (3614 words)
The final chapter! Thank you to everyone who has read and reviewed this story. Your feedback has been invaluable in motivating me to finish this. Huge thanks to Sotia for beta reading. *hugs* Hope you enjoy this last chapter!