[Reviews - 182] LikedPrinter
Summary: Far away from home, in a boarding school on the Isles of Scilly, Buffy is trying to find her place in the world. Finding a kindred spirit in a boy named William Pratt, she has no idea of the obstacles they’ll have to face. The school is full of dark secrets that could put the students' lives in danger and when a mysterious woman steals William’s soul, everything falls apart. Can true love really surpass all?



The story starts out as All Human, but it’s not.


Photobucket

*Nominated at the Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards Round 21 for the Best AU.* Thank you! :)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 49 Completed: Yes
Word count: 108252 Read: 43201
Published: 03/16/2010 Updated: 11/06/2010

1. Chapter 1 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (2384 words)
This story is neither all fluff nor angst... I like to mix things up. ;) There will be regular updates, probably an update a week maybe two if I have enough time. I'm annoying like that.

Beta'd by lovely dawnofme and Mabel Marsters. The chapters are so much better with their input.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (1612 words)
Thank you for the lovely reviews, I replied to them all. :) I've decided to update a bit sooner, because I couldn't wait... hope you don't mind. ;)

Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters, the best betas ever!

Disclaimer in full effect, though I'm still feeling kind of morose about the fact that I don't own Spike.

3. Chapter 3 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2183 words)

4. Chapter 4 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 2] Liked (2177 words)
Beta'd by awesome dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

I hope you enjoy, amazing and kind readers! ;)

5. Chapter 5 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 2] Liked (1833 words)

6. Chapter 6 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2315 words)
Enjoy, scrumptious readers. ;)

Beta'd by talented dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

7. Chapter 7 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2392 words)
Thank you dawnofme and Mabel Marsters for making my fic so much better, and bear hugs to all you who are reading and enjoying. ;) The load of work is stressing me out at the moment so I've decided to post so I can soak up some awesomeness from your sweet reviews. I appreciate every single comment. :)

8. Chapter 8 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 1] Liked (2109 words)

9. Chapter 9 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2302 words)
I tackled the majority of my course work, so here's an update just for you, you sweet cupcakes! :D

Beta'd by the ever helpful and talented ladies dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

10. Chapter 10 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 2] Liked (1915 words)

11. Chapter 11 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2074 words)

12. Chapter 12 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 1] Liked (2531 words)
I got a gorgeous spanking new banner made by xaphania, but for some reason it doesn't want to show up properly here, so if you want you can see it over at EF or BSV. :) It's really beautifully done. Enjoy the chapter!!!

13. Chapter 13 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 2] Liked (2373 words)
Some of you might not like a part of this chapter. Believe me when I tell you that I obsessed quite a lot about it. Here's hoping that it comes across that way I intended it. Let me know what you think, it means a lot.

Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

14. Chapter 14 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 2] Liked (1963 words)

15. Chapter 15 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2573 words)
Guess who's probably going to KISS concert tonight?? :D I hope the tickets I have are real, not fake. That would be embarassing. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Beta'd by the best betas ever- dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

16. Chapter 16 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 2] Liked (2166 words)
I wanted to let you know that I wrote a one-shot and I'll probably post it some time this week. It's fluffy! So... you know, you can take a look at it if you want. Yes, my self-pimping is shameless. *g* Nevertheless, it won't affect this story being updated during the weekend... see how awesome I am??

Beta'd by the best betas in the whole world- dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

17. Chapter 17 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2319 words)

18. Chapter 18 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (2232 words)

19. Chapter 19 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2010 words)
Aaah, I couldn't wait to update and I cross my fingers that you'll like this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. ;)

Beta'd by the best betas in the whole world- dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

20. Chapter 20 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 2] Liked (2025 words)
Symbolism alert for this chapter. :D I'll explain the less obvious ones that I can remember off the top of my head. Mmm... snake in this case is a symbol of rebirth, the pond or any still water is a symbol of death and labyrinth represents search for an internal balance or soul. There are other like crooked path, white flower and such but I'm sure you can figure those out because you're clever! :)

Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters, two lovely ladies.

Disclaimer: Can I own Spike? No?! Damn.

21. Chapter 21 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 2] Liked (1849 words)

22. Chapter 22 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2474 words)
Finally the chapter you've been waiting for. Are you excited?? Let me know what you think after you read, I'm anxious for your reactions!

Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters- they make this story so much better.

23. Chapter 23 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (1730 words)
Yay! :D I just got a notification that I have been nominated over at SunnyD awards for the best AU. Whoever liked this story enough to nominate me just made my day. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I really appreciate it!

Beta'd by dawofme and Mabel Marsters- two very talented ladies.

24. Chapter 24 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2378 words)

25. Chapter 25 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2417 words)

26. Chapter 26 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (2104 words)
You guys are so great!!! I just felt like throwing it out there in case you didn't know. ;) I love replying to your reviews!

Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

27. Chapter 27 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2021 words)
Yes, I couldn't wait to update... sue me. :P Hope you'll like the chapter!

Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

28. Chapter 28 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2162 words)

29. Chapter 29 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2457 words)
Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Martsers. Enjoy! :)

30. Chapter 30 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2248 words)
Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters, the best betas ever.

31. Chapter 31 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2079 words)
I haven't had time to update sooner and I hope I'll be able to keep the two chapters a week update ince I've got both a part-time job and trying to do a work experience. Wish me luck. lol I love you, kind readers. ;)

Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters

32. Chapter 32 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2401 words)
Yay, I'm updating! I have a few more chapters written, just need to get it betad. ;)
Speaking of betas... thank you dawnofme and Mabel Marsters for your help!

33. Chapter 33 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2036 words)

34. Chapter 34 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2568 words)
Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

35. Chapter 35 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2349 words)
Betad by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters. Thank you!

And thank you everyone that is kind enough to let me know you like. You guys are the best! :)

36. Chapter 36 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2390 words)
Betad by wonderful dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

Hugs to all you who read. :)

37. Chapter 37 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 8] Liked (2488 words)
Here's the update since majority wanted it. ;) Muchos thanks to dawnofme and IveDiedTwice who stepped in for Mabel while she's on her holiday. I'll udpate once a week until Mabel gets back, just wanted to let you guys know. Also, this chapter might not be very work-safe. ;)

38. Chapter 38 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2471 words)
Tuesday's here! :D Which means update of course. I felt like writing a Spuffy chapter so I hope you don't mind. There's a lot going on in the next one. ;)

Lovely betas for this chapter are dawnofme and IveDiedTwice.

39. Chapter 39 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2279 words)
Beta'd by lovely dawnofme and IveDiedTwice.

Plot ensues! :D

40. Chapter 40 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2100 words)
Beta'd by the lovely dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

And to you wonderful readers, I'll update more as soon as I get it beta'd. I wanted to update more on Sunday, but I'm flying (on a plane) then... we'll see if there's internet connection at the new flat where I'm renting a room. I hope so!

41. Chapter 41 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2365 words)
I hope to update another chapter this week, but can't promise anything since it all depends on how busy are my betas (dawnofme and Mabel Marsters) in RL. I've got several more chapter written and we're getting close to the end.

42. Chapter 42 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2187 words)
I'm sorry! *irresistible puppy face* My betas have been super busy lately so the updates have been a bit slow. As an apology, here's the update and another one is coming during the weekend! Yay!? There's not many chapters left and I'm really glad I always have about four of them written in reserve since the uni work has been riding me hard! Oooh dirty. Anwyay, hope you like. ;)

43. Chapter 43 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (1887 words)
As I promised! ;) Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

44. Chapter 44 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2116 words)
Beta'd by awesome dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

45. Chapter 45 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2299 words)

46. Chapter 46 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2260 words)
Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

Love you from the bottom of my evil heart, kind readers.

47. Chapter 47 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2091 words)
Beta'd by the awesome dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

Happy Halloween everyone! :D I'll post the last two chapters next week.

Also, if anyone would be incredibly amazing, you could tick off a few boxes on a survey I need for my uni course. You can even skip questions. It's about a mag focused on interests, art and culture. :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KRBS5XX

48. Chapter 48 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2211 words)
Beta'd by dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

In the last chapter: Buffy and Faith caught Giles and Joyce with their hands in a cookie jar, Spuffy enjoyed some comofortng bathtub time, and Buffy knows magic is what made Faith a slayer. Oh, and all of you reading are awesome. ;)

49. Chapter 49 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (2347 words)
This is it folks. The last chapter. Makes me all kinds of emotional, and I especially want to thank you all who stuck with this story right to the end. Every single review meant the world to me, and it is thanks to your support that this story is finished.

I have started another story, but I probably start updating after my uni assessments are done, which could be in a month or so. It will be full of snark and banter. Don't we all love it? ;)

Beta'd by the amazing ladies dawnofme and Mabel Marsters. They have been a great help.