Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first fic...
At some point in the evening, most likely during patrol, Spike slipped a note into her pocket.

The message on the key card said it all. “10pm. Don't be late.” The name and address of the hotel printed beneath in his handwriting.

Buffy felt that familiar tightening in her stomach as she grabbed her purse and scribbled a note for Dawn telling her sister not to wait up for her.

---

She unlocked the door to find a glorious looking suite. She giggled with delight when she peeked into the bathroom and saw the marble bodied bathtub. Hmm definitely big enough for two she thought, but she figured Spike knew that already. When she walked into the bedroom, crisp white sheets with an ungodly high thread count covered a king size bed. Buffy kicked off her shoes an leaped head first. It was heavenly. She smiled to herself and made a mental note to smooth the sheets and remake the bed before Spike arrived. And that's when she spotted the box tied up in a big black ribbon on the table.

First she tried shaking the box gently to hear what was inside, but whatever it was seemed to be hidden in a layer of tissue paper. She then tried to take a peek without disturbing the ribbon, but couldn't work the corners of the box off far enough. Spike didn't tell me I could not NOT look at it, even though she knew he would be very displeased if she touched without permission.

But she was just too curious. She undid the ribbon and pulled away the thin sheets of paper. Buffy squealed with delight, as she pulled out a black satin corset. The one she had circled in the catalog that was hidden under her bed. How did he even know about that?

Buffy had a secret love for lingerie, even though she seldom had the opportunity to wear any. And the good stuff was always way too expensive for her modest means. Last she checked, slaying definitely did not pay the bills, and with all the mouths to feed, and Dawn's clothes and school supplies, she couldn't throw money on anything as frivolous as lingerie. And who was going to see her in it anyway? But that was before Spike. Before he reminded her what it felt like to be needed. Not the way everyone else needed her-- to kill monsters, battle demons, or put food on the table. No, her family and her friends depended on her role as a caregiver, and as a slayer.

But Spike craved her. He wanted her body, her mind, hell even her soul. He sought her out and wanted to share her world. To Spike, every part of her was something to lust for, to desire and to cherish. He saw her, even when she couldn't be seen. When the trio shot her with that ray gun, she smacked him around, warned him to stop trying to see. But he wouldn't quit trying. She put up barriers, blocked herself off, and even though she was invisible, Spike refused to give up. They played their games, but eventually those deep blue eyes bore into her and wrestled their way into her heart.

That was how it began, as sex romps and quickie rendezvous. She mentioned this particular hotel and how she always wanted to stay here. And now he made it happen.

Buffy sighed as she fingered the delicate lace detailing in the bodice. It was even more beautiful in person. Maybe I'll just try it on quickly and put it away before he finds out, she decided.

She shed her shirt and bra quickly and slipped on the corset. Her fingers snapped the wire hooks in place from the front and her hands smoothed over the fine fabric. The boning of the frame was surprisingly light, if a bit tight. Buffy was having a little trouble breathing normally in it but the reward was watching how her chest rose higher when breathed. Spike'll lose his marbles when he see's me in this.

She caught sight of a corner of black fabric still left in the box and pulled out a matching black panty, opaque black stockings, and red satin garters. So pretty! Wanting to complete the look now, she peeled off her pants and underwear and slipped on the rest of the ensemble, finishing with a decided snap of the garter against her skin. She walked over to the full length mirror on the other side of the room, pleased with the way she looked. She bit her lip and put her hands on her hips, admiring her figure and caught up in the moment. I think have time to get everything back in the box.

“Well well, seems someone's been naughty.”

Buffy turned around looking like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Spike stood before her with two more ribbon tied boxes under his arm. He held the collar of leather duster and had it drapped over his shoulder.

“I didn't say you could start the party without me, luv, ” he said, tossing the duster on the couch. “You know what that means.”

“I'm getting punished?” She asked in a small voice.

“Bright girl.” Spike's eyes flashed and a wicked grin spread over his face. “Shall we begin?”


Chapter End Notes:
What do you think? I've got Chapter 2 in the works.... :) It definitely will heat up from here...