Author's Chapter Notes:
So it heats up! Warnings: There's some spanking, and a lot of rudeness... so don't read if you don't like that kind of stuff.
The title comes from a line in a song by The Fray, "Say When"
He knew Buffy would let her curiosity get the best of her, but didn't dream she would get completely dressed without his permission. Ruined half the fun of watching her lace herself into that getup. She looked so perfect. He wasn't sure if he bought the right size, but the corset fit her like a glove, and the tops of her breasts rose with each breath. Damn, and those stockings. Smooth, tanned and shapely legs showcased in sheer thigh highs were just about the sexiest thing he ever saw. And Buffy playing the part of the naughty girl so perfectly, shifting from foot to foot like a insolent child anxious to hear her punishment. The glint in her eyes however told him that she was willing to take whatever he was going to dole out. He knew it. She knew it.

But she wondered how far he was going to push it tonight.

Spike had been watching her this entire time, eyes roaming her body. He didn't say a word, and she didn't dare move. Finally he said,

“It was very rude of you to look at your treats without my permission. Are you a rude little bitch, Buffy?”

“No.” She replied, with an edge in her voice. Oh god, if he was going to play the bad rude man, she was done for. Dirty talk made her so incredibly hot.

“I don't think I like your tone of voice. Let's try this again. Are you a rude little bitch, Buffy?”

“No...sir.” She said this time, much quieter.

“I think you're lying, but at least you addressed me properly.” He dropped the boxes on the table and walked over to her slowly. He locked eyes with her and lifted her chin to study her expression.

“And did you touch yourself while I was away?” He asked icily.

Buffy's lashes lowered. “No, I wouldn't dare without your permission.”

Spike gripped her cheeks till her lips puckered, but careful that he didn't seriously hurt her. “You put on your slut uniform without my permission,” He challenged. “Seems to me like you don't know how to follow orders.”

“But...but there was no note. You didn't say I couldn't.” Buffy retorted through pursed lips. She knew she was egging him on, and couldn't wait to see what he would throw back.

“Don't talk back to me you dirty little slut. You know very well you are not to proceed without my say so.”

Dirty little slut. The words rang in her ears and reverberated down her spine, right between her legs as she felt fresh moisture dampen her underwear.

“I hope you didn't get your slut uniform dirty.”

Uh oh.

“Bend over and let's have a look.” He said gruffly, turning her around. He pushed her forward with his hand on the small of her back.

Spike sat down on the edge of the bed to examine his girl, her satin covered ass aligned with his face. Spike loved watching the garters stretch and dig into her thighs a little, and the way it framed her sweet pussy was delightful. Even if her panties were still in the way.

“Tsk tsk.... what do we have here?” He asked, blowing cold air onto the soaked fabric. “You're all wet and sloppy, Buffy!” He lightly stroked an index finger over the black satin to prove his point.

Buffy moan at the contact, and Spike's hand came crashing down on her ass.

“Silence! Who said you could enjoy this? Can't even keep yourself clean. Gotta go and dirty my gift, you horny bitch.”

Buffy whimpered, and jumped a little, but the spanking only made her hotter.

“You like that don't you? Like it when I abuse your ass.” Spike said with laughter in his voice, gripping her bottom and giving it a hard squeeze. Buffy could feel herself redden. Spike moved her up, wrapped an arm around her waist , and walked her on her tippy toes closer to the gilded mirror she was so fond of. Still holding her close, his other hand brushed aside her bouncy short locks, and whispered into her ear.

“I saw you watching yourself in front of this mirror.”

Buffy didn't know if he was accusing her, or stating the fact. When she didn't immediately reply, he nipped her ear, while gently stroking her neck.

“Tell me what you were thinking.” He said matter of factly, brushing his lips across the side of her soft throat.

Spike's cool body pressed against her. Looking at her reflection, he wondered if Buffy saw what he saw. A girl dressed to please, reacting to him in such a manner that only his dreams would confirm imaginable. He needed to know that she wanted to be here.

“I don't have all day, Buffy. If you even dream about getting fucked, you better start talking.” He said, rubbing her breasts over her corset, making her nipples stand up hard underneath the fabric.

“I...” she started, closing her eyes trying to concentrate on the sensations running through her body, not to mention secretions that were coming down between her thighs.

“Eyes open, sweetness. You're going to tell me what you were thinking when you blatantly disobeyed me while I decide if you deserve my touch. Choose your words carefully.”

Buffy decided if she was going to get what she wanted, she better play his game, drive him wild and force his hand.

“I was thinking about how pretty I look when I do this,” Buffy said, bringing her own hands up to her breasts to meet Spike's fingers. She helped him jiggle her breasts and tweak her nipples.” She flashed an innocent smile at him through the mirror as she interlaced her fingers with his.

“And I was thinking about you, Spike.” She said softly, her voice laced with lust.

Spike watched this innocent play act, and although he wanted to further her punishment, the tightness in his pants had other plans for her. “That so? Tell more more...” He inquired in a husky voice.

Buffy drew their hands and fingers down the side of her corset, and over her hips. She could feel her words were starting to affect him physically, judging by the hardness pressed against her ass cheeks. She sashayed lightly and gyrated her hips as she continued to speak.

“I was thinking about your talented fingers. The way you make me beg for it when you--” Buffy helped his hand work beneath the garter till his fingers were now down her panties. “when you touch me.”

Spike observed her in the mirror. They worked her panties down till they hung off her hips and bunched around her thighs. His girl braced against him, her fingers holding his, guiding him to her wet core.
His fingers inches away from being buried inside her, and he kept her eyes solely on her reflection. Just say the words, luv, he thought. She was such a beautiful sight. The glazed eyes, and needy expression on her face drove him wild. He sucked on her neck and groaned into her ear.

“Mmm... bad girl.” He reprimanded. “Bad girls need to beg if they want this--” Knowing fully well Buffy expected to be denied contact, he surprised her by pressing his cool palm directly over her slicked cunt. Her breath caught in her throat, and he grinned and pulled his hand away.

“C'mon my slutty bitch. Let's hear it.”

“Ooooh... please.

“Please what? Can't do the pleasing with hearing what you want me to do, Buffy.”

“Touch me, Spike! Fingers... inside me and...rub my pussy.. ” Her own words made her that much wetter. “Oh... god, wanna cum so bad.” She pleaded.

“I guess something can be arranged.” Spike said calmly. “Although, it's a pity about those panties. They look so cute on your butt, and now they're just in the way.” He deftly ripped them from her thighs. “Put your hands up against the mirror and bend over.” He ordered, slapping her between the legs. Buffy squealed and widened her stance.

Now her ass was on full display. He brought his hand down against her round bottom again, smack, smack, smack. Buffy groaned as she received her spanking, and Spike admired her red stained ass cheeks.

“This ass is gorgeous when it's all hot and burning, luv.” He rubbed them again and slowly, moved his hand in between her cheeks. A thumb casually grazed over her undisturbed hole, and he felt her body tighten.

“Shhh... relax. It's not time for that...(yet).” His hands grazed the upper part of her thighs.

“Amazing isn't it? How you can be shivering here--”, smacking her skin lightly, “--but here--”, his hands moved between her legs again, feather light over her pussy refusing to give her the contact she craved. “--And here you're on fire. Want me to touch the fire, Buffy?”

Buffy nodded vigorously.

He walked his fingers over her glistening pussy and took his time fondling the outer folds. Once his fingers were good and slicked in her juices, he pushed an index finger inside and moved it in and out. Buffy sighed in relief and started to fuck herself on his finger.

“Look at you.” He murmured, smiling despite himself. Huh, well there goes her punishment. “Keep your eyes open.” He reminded her.

“Yeah..oooh Spike. Feels good.” Buffy panted as he added another finger. She watched her reflection as instructed, and it was as if she was fucking a ghost. But no phantom, no spirit could induce this kind of pleasure. How could she feel alone when her muscles gripped Spike in place, letting her know he was right there with her? She pushed back on his fingers as he thrusted more roughly.

“Uh huh..yes... uh uh uh uh” She grunted with each motion, and it was getting harder and harder to keep her eyes open now. When Spike thrusted deep inside, finger to the knuckle, and rubbed the spot that was hidden inside, Buffy let out a guttural moan. “Ohmigod. So good so good so GOOD...” Buffy came, vaginal walls aflutter, right around his fingers, wetting his hand with the proof of her love. Buffy's head was pounding now as she struggled to come down to earth.

“C'mere. Stand up.” Spike pulled her up, and spun her so she faced him and he kissed her, lips smacking, teeth nibbling, tongues tasting flesh and heat. Since he walked into the room, he's been wanting to do this. More than anything else, he just wanted to kiss her.

And to taste her. When they pulled apart, he held up his hand to show her how wet she was, and sucked her juices off his index finger.

“Mmm... Want a taste? Open that pretty mouth.” He said, licking his lips.

Buffy licked and parted her dry lips and looked at him with a look of pure lust. He slid his middle finger into her mouth, as she sucked eagerly on his finger. He twisted it between her lips, as if it was his cock twisting in her pussy.

“Does my beautiful slut love that?” He started to gently thrust the digit as if he was finger fucking her mouth. This was hotter than anything he'd ever seen. The slayer, HIS slayer, moaning around his finger, sucking it like a hard candy. His other hand reached down to unzip his jeans. It was too much to take. Spike was pretty sure he was going to jettison all over himself if Buffy kept this up.

Buffy sucked on his finger eagerly and released it with a pop. “Mmm... I taste pretty good.” She grinned at him, and looked down at Spike's jeans unzipped, hint of vampire cock peeking through the denim.

She flashed him that innocent girl smile again.

“But... I think you might taste better...”


Chapter End Notes:
Comments? Questions? Just wanna share the love?
---
I wanna know what's in those boxes, don't you? *wink*