Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a short chapter.. So I'm calling it 2.5.
“Yes, that's it...” Spike encouraged the deepening of the strokes, as Buffy sucked on his cock with a slow, sensual vigor. When her hands came up to stroke his balls, Spike swallowed hard to try to keep it together.

As he watched Buffy's head bob up and down, he reached down to stroke her hair. It was something he said that day in her kitchen that made her cut it. What a pity. But her hair isn't what Spike loves. It's the girl. Hell, she could dye it blue, chop it all off, do whatever she wanted to change the way she looks, but I still won't get enough of her.

Fuck! Did she just...? Oh god...

From her position, Buffy could see the maddening expression on Spike's face. The way his nostrils flare when he's trying to keep his cool. Mmm, he's so damn hot when he's trying to not lose control. Who's he trying to fool? She released him from her mouth and went for his balls, sucked on each one sweetly while her soft hands jerked him off, and then, as she felt a pervading warmth emanate from his cool body, she took him again in her mouth. Hard. Tight. Deep. As far as his impressive size and girth would go down her small throat. And just when she felt him begin to spill...

“Avocado!” Spike cried, as he pulled out of her mouth and came in great spurts on her face.

Buffy's hand went to her lips and chin, wiping the cum with a few fingers, and licking them clean. She bit back a smile. “Why did you use our safe word?”

“'Cause you're gonna be the death of me...” Spike breathed, watching his cock twitch and soften, although the sight of Buffy eating up his cum, was starting to get him ready for another round.

Buffy stifled a laugh, but a giggle escaped her lips. She covered her mouth, and looked at him with her big green eyes.

“Oh, do you think that's funny?”

“No sir.” She said, shaking her head.

“Hm, I'll tell you what you can laugh about...” Spike picked Buffy up by the shoulders and kissed her again. He could taste and smell himself on her, and remnants of her dried juices on her mouth. The heady scent of their sex hung around them like a sordid fog.

Buffy managed to break from his grip and wrapped her arms around his neck. She played with the silver chain that he wore before her hands started messing with his hair, raking her nails through his scalp. Spike with messy hair. She almost squealed. So fucking sexy. She licked his lower lip and moaned.

Disobedient giggling? Mess with my hair, eh? Hmm, gonna teach you another lesson. And that's when Spike started to tickle her.

“Ah! Stop!” Buffy yelped, as Spike's hands grabbed at the sides of her waist, tickling her like mad. Buffy laughed, and heaved, trying to catch her breath, but the corset was too tight. It only made her hornier and lightheaded.

“Okay! Okay! I'll behave!”

“Mmm.. that's right. My good little bitch. Are you going to do as I say?”

Buffy squeezed her thighs together. She was wet again. “Mm hmm.. what do I have to do to prove myself, sir?”

Spike looked at her through a narrowed gaze, and sucked his cheekbones in with purpose. He scooped up Buffy and tossed her with a plop onto the large bed, loving the sound she made when her body hit the softest sheets and pillows imaginable. He then went over to the table to pick up the smaller of the two remaining ribboned boxes .

She propped herself up on her elbows, curiously watching what Spike had up his sleeve.

“You, my horny, slutty slayer...” Spike started slowly, coming over and kneeling onto the bed, hovering over her, “...are going to accept this present. And you're going to enjoy it when I give it to you.” He finished, handing her the box.

Buffy sat up, and her heart started to race as she undid the ribbon, and uncovered her present.

After peeking at the contents, she raised her eyebrows, and said, “How....do you want me to enjoy this?”


Chapter End Notes:
It might not be what you think. Or maybe it is.... sorry for the teaser! I had to get this out first :) I hope you're still with me here... and as always I'd love to hear what you think.