Author's Chapter Notes:
Warnings-- BDSM, more rudeness, but eventually their relationship takes a serious turn. This is a little bit dark. So please don't read if you are turned off by that...
Not that Buffy wasn't pleased to see a box of her favorite cherry licorice, but she didn't quite understand how Spike wanted her to “enjoy it.” If anything she was a relieved that it wasn't one of his other naughty implements of pain. But with Spike, she never knew exactly what he had in store for her.

“How...do you want me to enjoy this?” Buffy asked, holding up a rope of black cherry. “You want to watch me eat candy...?” She squeaked.

“Darling, Buffy,” Spike said with a smile, reaching out to stroke her cheek. “You are SO adorable when you're naïve.” He took the candy from her hand, and motioned for her to turn around and face the headboard.

“Well maybe I was getting ahead of myself earlier. I know I'm going to enjoy this...” He added in a low voice. “Do as I say, and you might get some pleasure out of this too.”

Buffy's stomach tightened at the anticipation of what was to come as she slowly turned to face the top of the bed. Spike instructed her to get on her knees and hold her hands together above her head. “Close your eyes.” He told her.

She felt something soft and smooth brush against her neck and then over her eyes. It was the ribbon from the box. She bit her lip as Spike tightened it. Then something soft and sticky wrap around her hands. The warm scent of sugary cherries lingered around her as her other senses became hyperaware of her surroundings.

Spike emptied the box and tossed it aside. “Now pet, I've seen you break out of restraints before. And there's really nothing to stop you from ripping free--” He said tracing the edges of the licorice, his voice a low rumble, “--these are just sweets. But, if you want to make up for misbehaving, you'll keep yourself bound for me. Understood?”

“Mmm hmm..” She murmured.

“I don't think I heard you.”

“Yes.. sir. I will not break free. I will stay tied up... so you can um... ” Buffy pondered, “have your wicked way with me.” She pronounced decidedly.

Spike smirked at her choice words. “That's my good girl.” He tenderly stroked her hair for a few moments, feeling Buffy's gentle trembles, before he slowly tugged her head backwards till her head faced the ceiling.

“Open your mouth.” He ordered, twirling another piece of licorice and putting it inside. “Suck on that, baby. Make it good and wet.”

Buffy obliged him and sucked hungrily on her treats. She slurped it up and took a few nibbles too. All of these sexual escapades was starting to make her kind of hungry. Faith once told her that slaying makes you hungry and horny. On the contrary, fucking Spike makes you hungry and hornier.

Suddenly the grip on the back of her neck tightened. “Bad little bitch. I didn't say you could eat this?” Spike pulled the wet licorice from her mouth. Buffy licked her lips, and protested.

“But you said you wanted to watch me enjoy this... I'm enjoying it like you said.... and I love cherry licorice.”

For a few seconds there was no response. Buffy turned her head and tried to decipher where her lover went. But there were no footsteps, no sounds. The room was completely still.

“Spike...?” Buffy whispered quietly.

“You've never enjoyed it like this,” was his dark warning.

The bed shifted and the hand that was so gentle earlier was no longer to be found, and fast as lightening, Spike grabbed Buffy's waist and dragged her to the center of the bed, forcing the top half of her body downward, elbows sinking into the sheets, as her knees began digging into the mattress, trying to find some stability. Buffy's expression turned to horror as she felt the first wet slash against her bare bottom. She shrieked.

Spike watched and listened with amusement as Buffy cried out in pain. He was whipping her with the moist pieces of cherry licorice. The first smack stained her ass red, with her saliva and sticky gumminess from the candy. A few second later, he whipped her again, and then again, and again, over and over as Buffy cried and whimpered.

“Good girls don't cry.” Spike said crossly, “Don't make me gag you.”

As her whimpers subsided, Spike observed the beauty of his slayer, and her ass presented to him. Her fleshy globes were criss crossed with red hot stripes and her ass stank of delicious wet cherries. Spike rubbed his belly at the scent emanating between her thighs. She was responding to the pain in ways he could never imagine.

“You smell so divine.” Spike said, reaching down to touch her reddened cheeks, and Buffy flinched.

“Does it sting, pet?” Spike asked, and upon seeing her nod her head, he replied, “Good.”

He opened up her cheeks and bent down to take a closer look. He gave her sweet little hole a gentle lick, and grinned when she tensed up. “We haven't reached there yet, but it's good to know you're keeping it in mind.” Spike replied.

The sight of her glistening, soaked pussy, and the potent scent of Slayer juice hardened his dick right up. He couldn't want to be inside her. The things you do to me, Spike thought, getting in, mouth to cunt, licking her with his strong tongue, sucking and lapping at her slippery pink clit.

Buffy wailed. It was too much. Her ass was throbbing and now Spike's mouth was on full assault.

“Ah... Spike...Spike... OH....shit....” Her voice trailed off as she felt her inner muscles on the verge of pulsing to a sweet release. When he pulled away suddenly, she sobbed with a raging need. “No... don't. Please.. I need you.”

He smacked her ass again with his hand and chose to ignore her pleas. “Where's my good girl? Where has she gone?” He picked up the licorice and brought it down over her quivering pussy, softly grazing the delicate skin. He swung it like a pendulum, debating the level of punishment his girl deserved.

“Tell me where my good little bitch went.”

Tears of frustration threatened to fall from her eyes, but she was a stammering mess, and struggled to answer him.

He ran the red candy over her sex, rubbed it against her heated flesh and this time hit her with it. A wet smack vibrated through the room, and he pulled the sweet rope away, extra sticky with her nectar.

Buffy cried out in anguish, and found the will to reply. “She's not here.” She said hoarsely.

“Who's here then?” Spike inquired, taking a nip. Mmmmm...Buffy taste.

“The bad girl. The hungry slut. Teach me the errors of my way. Fuck me of my sins.” She howled, her cheek pressed against the bed, letting a few tears fall.

“As you wish.” Spike smiled. He took her dripping candy and stuffed it into her mouth.“Here you are, my little slayer.”

Buffy began to suck and chew greedily. Tasting herself in this way was indescribably pleasurable. The tartness of her wet mixed with the sugary sweetness of the cherries, made her moan despite the continued throbbing between her legs.

“Buffy...” Spike snickered. “I think you're finally enjoying yourself.”

As she continued to eat, he reached back behind her, and coated his fingers with her liquid. He ran his hand over his extremely hard cock, and tugged a little, eager to get inside her heat.

“My turn, baby.” He said, grabbing her hips. Without warning, or waiting, he thrusted his cock to the hilt inside her welcoming pussy. The sharp feeling of being invaded, made Buffy gasp, just as she finished swallowing her treat.

Bodies bound, they began to move as one.

“Feel that? Feel what you do to me?” Spike said, pulling out and slowly sinking back in. His steel-like grip turned her white where his fingers squeezed. He began to fuck her with a deliberate slowness. His mind was reeling as Buffy's ass smacked continuously against his stomach, and he watched her reddened cheeks quiver like jelly each time he rammed into her. She was so bloody tight, squeezing him for all he had.

“Im fucking you... Uh uh uh.... Spike. Spike. Spike.....” Buffy screamed with every thrust of his monster cock. “You're so big.... ” she wailed. He was stretching, invading, claiming her as his own. No one else could compare to this, to him. He opened her mind to pleasure she never knew she could experience. But then something happened. The corset was truly too tight now, and in this position, she was struggling for air.

Buffy gasped, with his name on her lips again, but for a different reason. “Spike...Spike...can't breathe,” she choked turning her head to look at him. Her pallor was frightening, and he quickly reached over and released her from her corset. The satin contraption unbuckled and he ripped it from her body. He pulled out and turned her over to cradle her in his arms, pulling her blindfold off.

“Buffy, Buffy... are you alright, pet? Say something!” He said, stroking her cheek, fearful that his silly gift had seriously injured her. Suddenly nothing was a game anymore. It was becoming real.

“Want...to...cum....” She said, faintly. Buffy smiled up at him, the color slowly returning to her face.

“This is no joke, you could've been seriously hurt! You scared me to death!” Spike said, rocking her in his arms.

“I'm okay, really.” Buffy said, sitting up and clearing her throat. At that moment, she felt like she was on the edge of the most intense release imaginable. She wasn't sure if it was a near death experience, or some sort of erotic asphyxiation, but it all became clear as crystal. She had died before, found a stillness that now eluded her, but she didn't want to go there again. Not yet. As her brain struggled for consciousness, she had a choice: die or survive. And she didn't want to die. All she could think about was Spike. Don't let me go. Don't let me leave. I'm not ready to leave you.

Spike squeezed his eyes shut, praying like a man with a soul. “These are just games, pet. But if I ever did anything to hurt you... well, I'd rather stake myself than let you suffer.”

“Shh...Spike, look at me.” She turned his head towards her, and looked into his yearning blue eyes. “It's not your fault. I'm fine and I'm right here.” She took his hand and held it to her breast, where he felt her heart beat beneath her cool skin. The corset had dug into her body and left a mark. “I'm right here.” She whispered again, leaning into his mouth and kissing him. “And I want you... if you'll still have me.” Buffy raised her bound hands up to Spike, as an offering.

“You know how I feel about you. I love you.” He held her arms still and bit off the licorice. “No more games.”

It felt like a weight had been lifted. The lack of pretenses felt like a window had been opened in this suite of theirs.

Spike kissed Buffy again, and now with her hands free, she wrapped her arms around his neck and climbed into his lap. She moaned at his touch, and he picked her up gently and displaced her on her back, propping her head with pillows, wanting to make her comfortable.

“Tell me you love me.” Spike said, looking into her eyes.

“I love you.” Buffy said in earnest. “I want you....I need you.”

Their mouths met, and Spike pinched her nipples, and let his hands explore the rest of her body, as Buffy arched into his hand. The words were all he needed. It made him harder than ever knowing she was completely serious. She loves me... She loves me... He parted her thighs and sunk his cock back inside her, and Buffy sighed at being full once again. He thrusted, and she met him as they rocked in unison.

They were making love. He reached down to touch her. Still wet, still full of want. He pressed closer into her, and felt her clit rubbing against his pelvic bone. Their foreheads touched, and her pert breasts rubbed into his body, nipples pebbling with every grind. When her eyes went wide, and a little smile spread over her lips, he felt like his prayers had been answered, and granted him this second of unadulterated bliss.

“Sweet...sweet Buffy...” he gasped, as he came too, shooting his seed inside her.

They lay together, sweaty, hot and satisfied. When Spike turned over to hold her next to him in the bed, Buffy reached between her legs, and felt his cum dripping from her core. She pulled out a wet finger of their spendings and licked it clean.

“You really like that, don't you?” Spike said. She never failed to amuse.

“I like what we taste like.” She said, shyly. “And, maybe I'm kinda hungry.”

Spike reached over and picked up the phone. “Hello? I'd like to order room service, please?” He said into the receiver.

He turned to ask Buffy what she would like to eat.

She whispered what she was hungry for, and Spike couldn't help but laugh.

“Hello? Yes, I'd like a cherry pie, and an order of guacamole and chips.”


Chapter End Notes:
So it's getting kind of serious. Do you like where this is heading? What happens when Buffy sees what's in Box #3? Stay tuned...