*Later that evening*

“Mmm... this is so good. Are you sure you don't want a bite? Vampires can eat real food, right?”

“Yeah, but I'd rather watch you eat.” Spike said. “Here, gimme the fork?” Spike cut a bite size morsel and held it up to her mouth. “Open up for me, baby.”

They lay facing each other on the bed with the cherry pie between them. Spike was naked under the sheets, while Buffy lay with her thigh high stockings still on. She happily let him feed her. Whatever this was, it almost felt like a genuine “date,” except where most dates start with dinner and a promise of a chaste peck, this one started with intense, mind blowing fucking, a near death experience, candy whippings, tortilla chips and ... pie. Spike was on a cloud. It was a beautiful thing to watch Buffy eat. It was so intimate, something he rarely experienced.

“God, pet, I love watching you eat.”

“Yeah? Why's that?”

“Just watching you enjoy your food. The way your mouth moves, and when that little pink tongue of yours comes out to lick your lips... so fucking hot.”

Buffy chuckled. “Really? Even though I have guacamole and bits of tortilla in my hair from when you tackled me?” Buffy asked, referring to Spike's horny antics from earlier in the evening. He jumped her and made her spoon her guacamole off his abs, which she gladly complied. Uh, like she needed a reason.

Spike made a low growl. “You're kidding right? It's a good look for you.” His hands went under the sheet to stroke his hardening dick. “Uninhibited....” He whispered, “dirty....” he moved closer, wanting to mount her and fuck her brains out again. “wild...” he breathed.

Under a thrall, Buffy put a hand up to his shoulder and pushed him back instead. “You're gonna crush the pie.” She grinned.

“Don't care. Gotta have you.” He pressed.

Buffy loved his stamina. The fact that he couldn't keep his hands off her made her want him even more, and she could see his cock poking up from the sheet. She felt her wetness surge from inside her. “Hmm... better idea.” Buffy scooped up some pie in her palm.

“I wanna watch you eat.” She said coyly, rolling onto her back and spreading the sticky confection, along her inner thighs, careful not to get any inside. “Wanna to watch you enjoy.”

“Fuck, Buffy... I knew you had it in you.”

Spike kicked the pie pan over to the side of the bed. He made a mental note to leave a big tip for housekeeping, because whoever had to clean up after their hurricane of lovemaking deserved one hell of a reward. He grabbed Buffy's stocking legs and threw them over his shoulders, and went to town.

“Holy crap... ” Buffy cried, feeling Spike's tongue dance across her skin. He licked up the pastry in two bites, and got to the main course.

“That was rather tasty, but--” He put his mouth over her pussy. “Nothing tastes as good as this...” He licked up her sweet juice, and made her clit stand out like a glistening pearl in a sea of wet. Back and forth, over and over, he flicked his tongue, causing Buffy to wriggle and whimper beneath him. It was unrelenting, as she felt a hot wave roll over her. She sighed as her hands went down to tousle his hair before running them over her sweaty belly and tweaking her hardening nipples.

Buffy looked down between her legs at the peroxide blonde smothering himself in her quim. “Oh god, oh god... fuck, you're good at that...” She thrashed her head backwards, feeling the onslaught of multiple orgasms. When he pulled away suddenly, she nearly screamed.

“Why... with the stopping...” She asked through a haze of frustration.

“As much as I love going down on you, I think I'm 'bout to explode myself...” Spike said sheepishly, and that's when Buffy saw that he had been working his cock with his hand, tugging at his hardness.

“I think we should help each other out.” Buffy pulled him up and flipping them over so she was on top. She faced that marble tower of a cock, and Spike grabbed Buffy's ass and held her over his face.

“Sit on my face, luv. Don't need to breathe, just want to be filled with you.”

“I could say the same.” Buffy said, eyeing that gorgeous fat dick of his. As she lowered her lips to suck him off, Spike grabbed her ass and pulled her down till his mouth formed a tight seal. His tongue darted out and moved in the most amazingly, phenomenal way-- fast, and unyielding, then slow, and brutal. But once he found her spongy spot, he pressed down hard with his powerful tongue.

“Oh shit... oh shit...oh shit...FUCK...FUCK...yes...YES....” Buffy cried, with her mouth full of cock. She was unintelligible, the sound she made only caused vibrations to ripple through her body. Her internal muscles tightened and relaxed over and over again, flooding into his welcoming mouth. Spike was drinking every drop of her release. He could never stop being thirsty for her.

The rumbles of her orgasm, made her hands jerked the base of his cock harder and faster, until he too released his load. “Buffy!” he cried. She licked up the tasty, milky cum but there was too much. Some spilled out, and onto his stomach. She freed him with a pop, and licked up the remainder, like a lazy kitten full on cream.

“.... that was so good.” She sighed, turning around, and curling up next to him.

“No words.... bloody forgot...English...speak.” Spike murmured, closing his eyes. He took her into his arms, and they drifted off to slumber.

*****
Buffy woke from their nap first, and untucked herself from his arms, being careful not to disturb Spike. He mumbled in his sleep and turned over. As she sat up and surveyed the messy room, it occurred to her how hard it would be to turn back from all of this. Torn ribbons and crushed boxes were scattered haphazardly. Blankets were strewn on the ground. Splatters of pie and dried avocado stained parts of the sheets, and as she got out of bed, she stepped on on a chip, the crunch breaking the silence in the room. “Ouch!” She muttered. It was like an in-your-face metaphor of their relationship-- destructive, messy, and painful.

But she couldn't focus on the bad parts. Not when he made her feel so damn good. She gingerly picked up half of the satin bodice that caused all of this trouble. Spike had literally ripped it from her body. She looked underneath the bed for the other piece but it was nowhere to be seen.

“I'll get you another. One that fits properly.”

Spike was watching her from the bed. He fluffed a couple of pillows and rested his arms behind his head. God, he was gorgeous. His lean body exposed, bare chest, those hard abs and of course, that satisfied smirk. As if aware of undeniable sex appeal, his attempt at modesty was a sheet just covering his cock. Buffy tried not to stare, but it was difficult, and she was starting to feel warm again. How could he make me feel so hot? Just by looking?

“See something you like?” He asked teasingly.

“Maybe.” She dropped the scrap of satin and fingered the larger box sitting on the desk. “I wanna see what's in here.” She picked it up. It was certainly heavy.

Spike jumped out of bed and was at her side in an instant. “Nuh uh uh...” He warned, tongue clicking. “I don't know if you're ready for that yet.” He let his hand slide down her arm, as he gently removed the box from her grasp, letting it fall back to the table. He pressed up against her back, letting her feel the hardening member between her crack, rubbing her into oblivion.

“Mmm... feels nice doesn't it? But the question is, how badly do you want it.”

I want! I want it so bad! Want that cock inside me. Buffy's brain was turning to mush again. Just as she was preparing to vocalize just how much she desired him, he broke their embrace and sauntered towards the bathroom.

“Come on Buffy. I think my dirty girl would like a bath.”

She stared agape as his perfect ass rounded the corner.

What could she do but follow? Wet and throbbing with her hand already halfway between her legs.


Chapter End Notes:
The conclusion to follow. Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think of this chapter.