Author's Chapter Notes:
Yay! We're here! Thanks for keeping up with this story.
Warnings: This chapter involves toys, anal, and may be considered a little fluffy.
I really wouldn't mind living in here, Buffy thought as she peeked into the bathroom. The lights were dimmed, and cream colored candles were strategically lit all around the room. A long and inviting lounge chair was pushed near the side of the tub, and the vanity by the door had a large counter and a mirror paneled in oak. She absentmindedly stroked the hard wood as she proposed a question to her lover who seemed not to notice her presence.

“You started without me?” Buffy pouted, leaning in the doorway.

Spike was already soaking in the hot bath, pretending to be disinterested in the girl at the door. It would've been easier to keep his senses together if not for the the scent of her arousal drifting sweetly in his direction. He sunk deeper into the bubbles and stifled a moan.

“How did you get this ready so fast?” Buffy asked as she came closer. Spike didn't exactly seem like he knew his way around a bathroom, let alone measuring bubble bath. There was also something else floating in the water. A rubber duck.

He wordlessly nodded to a remote sitting on the vanity.

“You're kidding right?” She said incredulously. “This bathroom comes with a remote?” She immediately picked it up and played with the toggles and buttons. The lights in the bathroom switched on and off, the toilet flushed, and one button made Spike nearly leap out of the tub.

“Holy sweet murder!” Spike jumped, splashing water .“What the did you press?”

Buffy squinted as she tried to make out the words.“ Bathtub: Be—day? What's that?”

“It's like a faucet for the bum... Jesus Christ, tub's really not a good place to put a bidet. Maybe if you would've given me some notice.” It didn't feel bad. In fact it only piqued his excitement, but it caught him by surprise. Hmm, he'd like to try that on Buffy later.

“So is this a solo event or you gonna invite me in?” Buffy asked crossing her arms. “If you and Mr. Duckie want to be left alone, by all means...” Buffy said, sitting on the edge of tub, playing with more of the bathtub buttons. More bubbles filled the tub, and Spike made a content little murmur when she turned on the water jets.

“Mmm, that's very nice.” He met her eyes, and beckoned her with his finger. “Over here, luv.”

“But I'm not wearing bathtime approved attire” Buffy said teasingly, putting her leg up to the edge of the tub. Spike glanced up as she flashed her wet pussy. Judging by the way the flickering of the candlelight caught the contours of her glistening lips, her very wet pussy.

He sat up straighter, and ran his wet hand up her stocking, massaging her calf. “Guess we'll just have to fix that, won't we?” When it wouldn't peel down as easily as he hoped, he calmly ripped them off her leg.

Buffy giggled. “This becoming a habit, Spike? I'm running out of clothes.”

“You'll just have to stay naked.” He shrugged, as he shredded the other one easily. He took her hand and helped her into the bath. She settled next to him, and exhaled as the tension melted off her body.

The hot water relaxed her immediately while the jets pulsating into her back massaged her muscles. “Oh.... wow.... a girl could get used to this....”

The rubber duck floated and bobbed its way towards her, so she picked it up to examine.

“Is this from your personal collection?” She held it up with a smug grin. She must have pushed a button on the duck, because it suddenly vibrated. “Whoa,” Catching her by surprise, she almost dropped it.

“Oooh, do it again Slayer. You've got Donald all worked up.” He smirked, taking it from her hand.

“You named the duck?” She squeaked, torn between giving him a hard time, or kissing him for being so adorable.

“Don't tell me, you don't know who Donald Duck is.” He said.

“Oh I know who he is, I'm just surprised you do.”

“Ha, ever hear of a little place called Disneyworld? Happiest place on earth? Not a bad place to get a bite to eat either. Fed off a couple of those hoity princesses ---that Cinderella really put a fight.... Damn glass slippers.” He muttered.

“Yeah? Hmph.”Buffy's lower lip stuck out a little.

He stared at her with a twinkle in his blue eyes. “Are you jealous?”

“No.” She said none too convincingly. She really didn't know why she was getting worked up over this, but the thought of his mouth on the neck of a theme park tramp made her feel oddly possessive.

He couldn't help but love her adorable little pout, and her sad attempt at hiding it. “Yes you are!” He chided, leaning into her neck. His mouth, warming from the steam, sucked on her neck, leaving a round red mark, while his other hand, moved down to stroke the inside of her thigh. “Well, don't be, sweetheart. Why would I want that pomp and frill when I can get my fill of the Magic Kingdom right here?”

And Buffy sighed as a different kind of tension started to fill her body.

“Where'd you get that thing anyway?” Buffy asked, swallowing hard, trying to turn her attention to the duck still buzzing away. She was intrigued.

“You think the magic shop's the only place that gets any business around here? Pending doom and disaster brings out everyone's naughty side.” He turned the duck on high.

Spike brought the duck to Buffy's neck, and the pulsing vibration worked the muscles around her collarbone. He lowered it to the tender spot between her shoulder blades, and she felt the stress melt from her body. Buffy exhaled and a silly smile spread across her lips. “Oh god, that's good... Very nice, Donald.”

“Don't I get any credit? I'm the one wielding the tool” Spike asked, tongue wagging.

Her hand dipping underneath the soapy bubbles, found his cock. Stiff and thick as a submarine. “Oh, I haven't forgotten your...mmm...very impressive tool.” She began a slow pump and pull.

“Uh...just like that, pet...” Spike lowered the duck to her lower back, and upon the continuing moans of approval, he brought it to the front of her belly.

“Lower.” She ordered.

“Say the magic word.”

She pulled his head to her mouth and devoured his lips, smacking, grinding with their tongues licking wet and raw.

Where the hell did she learn to kiss like that? “Well, I was looking for a pretty please, but that'll do quite well.” Giving her that cocky smile, and slipped it between her legs.

As she spread her thighs, the lovely warm water flooded around her pussy, as Spike pressed the toy against her clit.

“Uagh...uh....harder....” She breathed.

Caressing her cheek with with his lips, and whispering in her ear. “So bossy! Alright luv, this bit's for you. But promise you'll make it up to me later for giving it to you good.”

She held up her hand and showed him her pinky. “Pinky swear.... Promise.” Her voice ragged. Spike caught the little wet finger in his mouth and gave it a good sucking, as he dipped the duck's head between her folds.

The bubbles started to dull and fizzle along her shoulders, and she brought her other hand back up to pinch her slippery nipples, just as Spike placed the pulsing head on her pussy and slipped the toy inside her. Her walls stretched to accommodate it, and then he pushed it hard till the buzzing beak touched parts of her only Spike could reach.

And then he rocked it to and fro, and she completely lost it.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she shuddered as she came. Water, water everywhere, nothing to grasp, she found his arm and held on for dear life, as he removed the toy and held her as she mumbled incoherently, riding out the last of her climax.

With her head pressed against his chest, he stroked her hair. Buffy winced when he snagged a tangle.

“Ah, I forgot about that.” Picking out the dried avocado. “Let's clean you off, shall we?” He drained the tub and refilled it with a press of a button. He poured some water over her head and squeezed a little hotel shampoo in his palm, and began massaging her scalp. She murmured words of pleasure, when his fingers worked in little circles into her hair.

“Feels good...” She sighed.

He rinsed her clean. “All better?”

“Mmm hmm.”

“Buffy... what you said earlier....”

“Uh huh?”

“When you said...you know...” He started. “When you said you loved me.”

She observed her hands, “We're getting pruny.” She replied, wriggling her fingers.

“You need to know what that means to me... with you, it's not about sex.”

“ We should get out of the tub now,” She said, stepping out and drying off.

“Hey, listen... are you hearing any of this? Trying to tell you, god, tell you how much you I bloody care about you.” He said, standing up, wet and naked.

Buffy rubbed the towel in her hair. “I know.”

She ran the towel down the front of his body, drying off his shoulders, his neck, and his chest, and worked up the courage to meet his eyes. “I think you already know how I feel.”

He swallowed “Can I hear you say it again?”

She planted a few small kisses up his jaw, and whispered into his ear. “Love you.”

“And you are positive you're entirely in your right mind? All of our brain melting fucking hasn't loosened any of your screws?” He asked, raising an eyebrow. “Sure I didn't give you a concussion that time against the headboard?”

She laughed, “No... god Spike, how many times do you want me to say it?”

“Eternity. Forever. Your pick.”

“Love you love you love you love you... ah mmmm” She quieted when his mouth crashed into hers.

“Buffy?” He asked stepping out onto the bathmat.

“Hmm hmm?” His kisses did make her brain a little bit melty. But in an completely good way.

“Do you trust me?”

“I think it comes with the territory.” She eyed him warily. “...what did you have in mind?”

“Your words have a unsurprising effect on me.” He said slyly, placing her hand on his prick. “Can I collect on your promise?”

She only remembered nodding.

- - - - - - -
“Tell me how that feels.”

Buffy was bent over the side of the velvet lounge chair as Spike filled her tightest hole.

Were there words coming out of her mouth? She wasn't even sure anymore. Along with breathing, and blinking, and all those other supposedly important parts of living, the only thing she could feel was him. All of him. Every inch. The things he did, the parts he touched, couldn't even compare to this moment.

“Will it hurt?

“Only in a good way, baby.”

And lord, he wasn't kidding. The blinding effect of his thick cock thrusting in and out of her ass made her quite unsure of who was supposed to be collecting.

“Feels.... gahhhhh....” Heat flushed to her cheeks, to her belly, to her ass as he clenched her hips and bucked into her over and over again, stretching her like taffy.

“Fuck, I love you so much.” He cried, pumping into her. His hand reached around and pressed against her cunt slick and drowning with moisture. “So bloody wet for me.” He said mesmerized.

Two fingers slipped inside, and his thumb stroked her hard nub. Stroking... stroking... loving her.

“Tell me how that feels.”

“omigod..omigod...omahhhhgosh.....fuckkkkkkk”

“Buffy! Ughhhhhh yes.....” Spilling inside, filling her with his seed. He collapsed and pulled her over to lie on the chair. “Pet why are you crying?” Spike asked as he stroked her hair, and wiped away the wet spots under her eyes.

“Am I?” She came so hard her eyes were tearing. “Oh wow.... tears of joy.... that was... mmm.. that was soooo good.” She drawled, curling in embrace as he stroked her back. “Can we go again?” She murmured, shifting. “Uh... ow.”

“Sore?” He asked, kissing her forehead.

“Uh huh. Maybe... maybe after some Buffy rest time... we can... mmm...” She said tiredly, feeling his arms holding her together. A kiss on the cheek, and she felt like it was safe to sleep.
- - - - - - -
They slept in the bathroom, and when she woke up, Spike had covered her with a light blanket and was shuffling in the other room, he brought her the other box, and revealed it with a great show. Upon peeking inside, Buffy said, “That's not gonna fit.”

“Oh I'll make it fit. I would think you'd give me more credit than that.”

“Um...I've never seen one that big before...” Buffy asked with a worried look on her face. “Can I...touch it?”

Spike looked at her with a glint in his eye as he held up the contents of his mysterious present, examining it with careful thought.

“Sure pet. Be careful though. It's rather heavy.”

Buffy ran her hand over the silver head and the ceramic base. “It's not going to fit.” She said. “What if it won't fit?”

“I'll make it fit, don't worry.” Spike said with a smirk.

“Well it's not going to match the cabinets in the kitchen.”

“It's going in your bathroom. Plus these funny little tubes are supposed to hook up to your soap dispenser.”

“How'd you know about our leaky faucet?” She asked.

“Little Bit told me. Said the drippity dropptiy noises drove her crazy.”

“Oh my god, Dawn!” Buffy cried, leaped up, almost forgetting that she needed to get back home to her sister. “What time is it?

“Almost sunrise. It's okay, Buffy. She knows we're here. Who do you think picked out this glorious piece of work?”

“....so she knows about us? Oh my god, please tell me she didn't see what was um..... in those other boxes.” She said bashfully, face turning red at the thought of her sister having knowledge about her carnal recreations.

“Of course not! I had that silky number delivered. But she did come with me to the candy store... She thinks you're going to get cavities from all that licorice.” He said with a smile.

Buffy exhaled. “So, um... are you planning to install this bad boy by yourself? Do you even know anything about plumbing?”

“Hey I'll have you know I once dug a tunnel almost entirely by myself! Didn't once hit a pipe!” Spike announced proudly.

“Remember the part where I was there? Hate to burst your bubble, but you did cause Highway 35 to crumble like blue cheese...”

“Weak foundation did it in. 'Sides, I think I can handle a simple bathroom sink.” Spike nuzzled Buffy's bare neck. “I thought you said you trusted me..” He asked.

“Well, you are....” Buffy giggled, at the ticklish swipes of Spike's tongue against her skin. “very convincing...” She felt his smile against her shoulder at the compliment. He turned her cheek to look into her green eyes.

“Sure about that? Sounds like you want to be persuaded.”

“Yes, Spike, please persuade me.. How do you want me?”

“Everywhere, anywhere. Can't get enough of you.” Sweeping his lips down her breasts, fingers caressing her hips.

“Spike?” Buffy asked wonderingly, as she watched him settle himself between her thighs.

“Yes, Buffy?”

“Are there any other hotels in Sunnydale?”


Chapter End Notes:
I want to thank everyone again for reading this story, and to everyone who has left a comment. It motivates me to keep writing. I'd love to know what you guys think of the conclusion. I hope to write something else soon. (Maybe something with a plot next time!)

Thanks again!