[Reviews - 7] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set five years after "Chosen". Faith is sent to California to take out a gang of vamps. Finding Spike there, she enacts the other part of her plan: To lure Spike into meeting with Buffy on the hope that it will force them to confront their lingering feelings for one another.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4792 Read: 2882
Published: 03/21/2010 Updated: 04/04/2010

1. Chapter 1 by X_Ray_Specs [Reviews - 4] Liked (2076 words)
Though this fic contains a bit of Spike/Faith UST, I don't plan for it to be resolved. At the end of the day, this is a Spuffy ship fic. Yes, I believe Spike loves Buffy very much, but a soul doesn't stop him from some relatively harmless flirting. Music has played a huge part in the conception of this fic, so there'll probably be a lot of song and lyric references.

2. Chapter 2 by X_Ray_Specs [Reviews - 3] Liked (2716 words)
An older, wiser Buffy finally appears! Yay? There's also a geeky anime/manga reference to "Hellsing". Andrew is hard to write for, imo, and so I guess I took the easy way out. Sorry. There's a lot of talk but I promise more intrigue and action on Spike and Faith's road trip.