Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys! I just want to thank those of you who are writing reviews :) and all of you who are continuing this story. Although our characters still have a lot to work through, it was coming along really slowly, so I decided to create a little Spuffiness to make up for it. I don't think I'm great at Spuffy scenes, but here you go. Please review and enjoy!
”I love you, Buffy.”

Buffy stared in wonder at the boy in her arms. He loved her? How could he love her after all they had been through? Although she was still angry with him, his peaceful face calmed her. She swept a curl away from his eyes and tried to haul him inside.

……………………

Joyce woke up early the next morning to make pancakes. Her daughter seemed emotionally unwell, which irked her. Buffy was usually a happy girl. However, the last few weeks had been hell. Buffy was moody and quick to anger, but then she would be more than fine the next day. While she had a hard time keeping up with the girl, she knew she had to sit down and have a nice, long talk with her.

Thus, pancakes.

Joyce stretched her arms and readied herself to go downstairs. Suddenly, she heard a groan. Curious, she crept down the steps in search for the culprit, and found a badly beaten boy lying awkwardly on her couch. As she cautiously moved closer, she realized that he was fast asleep. He looked slightly familiar, but she couldn’t quite place him. Believing him not to be an immediate threat, considering his many bruises, she lightly tapped his shoulder.

“Hello?” she asked timidly. When he didn’t respond, she tapped him harder. He still didn’t wake up when she shook him. “Hello?! Wake up!” she yelled. That seemed to do the trick because his eyes flew open. Seeing the woman in his personal space made him wildly overwhelmed and confused. So confused, in fact that he fell off the couch.

“What?!” he said wearily. He couldn’t remember most of what happened the night before and truly had no clue where he was.

Then, she figured it out. Of course she knew him! Joyce had seen him over the house a few times to practice lines with Buffy and he was badly bruised. This had to be the infamous “boy” Buffy had spoken of. Joyce couldn’t remember the story exactly, but since he was beaten, he had to be the nice one. Right?

“Hi, are you Buffy’s friend?” she said slowly. Spike’s hangover throbbed in his head with full force. Not wanting to think too much about the question, he nodded. He immediately regretted the decision as nausea came up.

Seeing his pain and not wanting to scare him, she went into the kitchen and got some ice packs. She let the boy sit for a minute, but she wasn’t sure how to continue. Did Buffy invite him to stay?

“Did Buffy invite you to stay?” she asked politely. Spike did not know how to answer since he barely remembered coming to her house at all. Maybe she did invite him to stay. However, seeing that as an unlikely scenario, he feared he had broken in. But not wanting to scare her, he replied that she had. “Well, I wish she would tell me these things in advance, but I suppose all moms of teenagers have to deal with it.”

Spike could see the resemblance between Buffy and this woman. They had the same disconcerting, skeptical stare that appeared to be a Summers’ trait.

“Hi, I’m Joyce.” She would have shaken his hand, but he couldn’t move very much. After a pause, she couldn’t take it any longer. “So, are you the boy who defended Buffy’s honor? Is that why you’re bruised?”

Spike scowled at her mentioning the fight with Angel. That ponce. While he remembered beating him up, he couldn’t recall why he was just as bad.

“I guess I did, in a way,” Spike said more to himself than to Joyce.

“Well, you seem alright. Would you like some pancakes? I was going to make some before Buffy woke up.” Spike almost heaved on the spot. Seeing the greenish tint of his skin, she decided not to mention it again. “Well, why don’t you go and wake Buffy up,” she said, unsure if that was the right thing to do. After all, he did defend her, which had some merit.

Spike slowly came to his feet. Regaining some of his strength, he gradually made his way up the stairs. He then realized that he had no clue which room was Buffy’s. Not wanting to disturb potential siblings or family members, he tried to look for a sign. And he found one: a big sign on the door to his right that said BUFFY in blue letters. He knocked softly.

……………………

Spike kissed down her neck, sending shocks down her spine. She closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath. His hand roughly palmed her breast as he took the other in his mouth. Running his wet, slippery tongue over her heated flesh was almost too much to bear. A second hand traveled across her stomach, causing it to flutter and burn beneath his touch. Without warning, he pulled her zipper down and began to trace her nether lips.

“Oh my god,” she whimpered as he licked a trail up her neck. Too many sensations set her body on fire. “Need you,” she panted.

“Ready for me?” he replied in his silky voice. At that moment, he ran a slender finger across her clit. A rush ran through her yet again. Spike kissed her roughly and passionately before slipping his finger inside her wet channel.

“Oh Spike! Please, uh, I want you,” she moaned as she rocked back and forth, grinding against his fingers. All of their clothes disappeared without notice as he pumped her steadily.

“I love you, Buffy,” he exclaimed as he removed his fingers and replaced them with his painfully hard cock. As he thrust into her, all thoughts went out the window. Grinding against her core made her ache with need. Buffy groaned.

Understanding her wordless plea, he pounded her into the mattress. Oh, how he needed her.

“Buffy, luv,” he said. She was seconds away from her climax. “Buffy?” she didn’t want to listen; she was too close. Suddenly, Spike started shaking her. “Wake up.”


……………………

Spike entered cautiously. He didn’t know what to expect, but he was praying that she invited him over. But Buffy was asleep, although tossing and turning. She began to mumble. He was about to wake her up, but jumped back when she said his name.

“Spike!” Believing it to be a nightmare, Spike begrudgingly came to her bed again. Before he had the chance, she repeated it with a moan. Buffy was moaning his name? It had to be his horrible hangover playing tricks on him.

“Need you,” she said softly. Spike was preparing himself for the moment she caught him staring at her. Not to mention the increasingly painful bulge in his pants. But feeling like a pervert, Spike spoke her name a few times. Eventually, she opened her eyes.

“Spike!” she exclaimed as she sat up and pulled the covers up to her neck. Neither said anything nor looked the other in the eye.

“Um, did you invite me to stay over?” he asked pleadingly. Buffy, still wide eyed and sexually frustrated, nodded. “Well, uh, your mom is making pancakes, so I uh,” God that woman is turning me into a stammering idiot. “I’ll uh, yeah,” he stammered as he left the room. Buffy fell back onto her pillow.

“Oh, dear god.”


Chapter End Notes:
Reviewing makes the posts come faster :) Stay tuned.