Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys. I am so, so, so sorry for the wait. My boyfriend broke up with me recently and i've had a hard time coping, least of all writing a happy, Spuffy ending. This was supposed to be the last chapter, but it's too short and they still have some conflicts to be resolved. I hope to churn out the next, and last, one soon. Also, I'm not great at sex scenes so I apologize if this isn't great. Thank you all for sticking by this story.
“I missed you so much,” she said before kissing him passionately.

Spike was surprised by the sudden attack of his lips, but he was more than happy to oblige her. He stood up, accidently knocking the bench over. When flush against one another, Buffy began to slide against him with a need that rivaled his own. He needed to touch her, needed to have her, to claim her as his own.

“Mine,” he whispered as he slid his hand down her taut belly. Buffy’s only response was a shudder. She whimpered as he teased her, stroking the soft skin above her jeans. When Buffy had had enough, she broke away from the kiss and pushed his hand below. “Tsk tsk, Buffy. Good things come to those who wait,” Spike said huskily before biting lightly at her ear lobe. Buffy had never been so turned on in her life.

Not wanting to push his luck with the girl he just won back, he ever so slowly unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her succulent legs. Spike had to suppress a moan from the eroticism of this simple act. He caressed her legs as he kneeled before her, staring in awe. When she stepped out of them, he ever so gently ran his hands up her thighs.

Suddenly, Spike picked her up and brought her to the surface of the piano. Her legs instinctually wound around him as their heated kisses turned desperate. Spike gently pushed her legs apart, wanting to taste her, but Buffy was having none of it. She lifted his head.

“Later,” she whispered. Buffy had no idea where this inner sex maniac lay dormant for all this time, but she could not deny her need for him. Buffy bit her lip trying to stay quiet, but the idea that anyone could walk in on them only made it that much sexier. She thrust her hips forward, begging him to enter her.

He couldn’t take it anymore; he had to have her. He practically ripped his clothes off and slid a condom on, then returned to their passionate embrace. As if reading her mind, Spike made sure their bodies remained in contact.

“Please, Spike... please ..." Buffy managed to say between heavy pants. He teased her a bit, sliding the tip of his cock between her folds. And when Buffy couldn’t stand it for another second, her legs twined around him again and she coaxed him inside. With one swift motion, Spike entered her, eliciting a guttural moan from the both of them.

Spike stared at her in wonder. Beautiful was the only though it in his head as he began to thrust. He increased the tempo as his lips slid across her jaw line and traced patterns down her neck.

The heat in the room skyrocketed. Buffy tried to hold on to something as she felt jolts of pleasure. Her walls began to flutter as he sped up the pace; this caused unnaturally loud chords from the piano with each plunge.

“Ugh, Buffy… so tight and wet for me…” Spike spoke incoherently.

“Oh, Spike… oh my god… ugh, I’m gonna…” Buffy responded. He watched her in awe as her climax built.

Without being able to stop himself, he breathed her ear, “I love you, Buffy.” That final verbal encouragement threw Buffy over the edge. Her inner walls clench wildly around him, milking him for all he was worth. He continued to thrust as she rode out her orgasm until she seemed completely sated. Spike collapsed on top of her, wholly spent.

When the lovers finally caught their breath, they gave one another feather light kisses. Buffy brushed his unruly hair with her hands.

“I didn’t know you wrote music,” Buffy said.

“Yeah, my dad had a real appreciation for music,” Spike responded. “He had a band in college, but that’s as far as it went. Anyway, he made me learn a bunch of instruments as a kid. Piano was the only one that stuck.” Buffy giggled and he watched her curiously.

“Care to share, pet?”

“No, it’s just… I can’t believe you did that!” He chuckled while still feeling slightly shaky from the experience. When she noticed, her giddy expression turned into concern. “Are you ok?”

“I, uh… I’m fine,” he said unconvincingly.

“Spike, you can tell me what’s wrong.”

“Nothing is wrong pet. I’m just calming down from that prank and, well… that with you… I’m just a little shaky.” Buffy was a bit perturbed by his inability to label their experience, but shook the though away. She lightly stroked his hair to relax him.

“I heard what you said, you know,” she said softly.

“Well, I figured you did when you came down here. I don’t know, I thought you had been embarrassed enough and it was my turn. I needed to even the score. It was the only way to…”

“To what?”

“To get you back,” he said with his eyes closed.

“Did you mean it?” she asked quietly. Spike lifted his torso his arms and looked at her.

“I did.” Buffy seemed to ponder it for a moment, but just as she was about to speak, the custodian opened the door. When she saw the light, she panicked.

“Get down!” Buffy whispered as she hid behind the piano. Finally noticing the problem Spike squeaked on the piano and hid behind it. Both of them put their clothes back on quickly and silently, praying that the custodian wouldn’t find them.

“Is there anyone in here?” No one responded. He shined his flashlight around the dark room to no avail. “To hell with this… damn kids hearing weird noises… just pisses me off,” he mumbled as he walked out the door. When they were positive he had gone, Buffy burst out in laughter.

“That was hilarious, oh my god,” she said between wheezes of laughter. Spike wanted to be angry, but she was too adorable. He chuckled as she rolled around on the dusty floor, trying to catch her breath. He held his hand out to help her up; Buffy took it and stood.

“Come on luv, let’s get to class then,” Spike said after making sure the coast was clear in the hallway. He noticed that she didn’t respond to his exclamation of his love for her. Figuring he would find out soon enough, he smiled at her goofily. Pangs of rejection crept up his spine, however. He tried to ignore them, but Faith had cut out his heart without so much as a hint she might. What if Buffy realized he wasn’t good enough?

He didn’t think he could take it.


Chapter End Notes:
One more chapter :(