Author's Chapter Notes:
A bit nervous about this one - hope its hot without being too porny!!
You’re gentle quiver, praise be to the pleasure giver,
A sermon of his sweet love is now delivered, unto thee
I give all of my heart, holy words from a loving heart, sweet
Kisses a benediction that’s only the start, in the sight of god
Sweet lovers we art…
Andrew Mark Wilkinson



“Oh, Spike! Of course it's yes! Yes,” she screamed, throwing herself into his arms and wrapping her jean clad legs around his hips. “Yes, yes, yes, I’ll marry you.” She was laughing and crying, pressing kisses to his face.

Spike let loose with a huge whoop and twirled them both around in excitement. His eyes were shining with pure joy and an enormous grin covered his mouth. Buffy leaned in, crushing her lips eagerly against his, feeling once again that unexpected warmth as their bodies pressed together. Before long their kisses turned passionate and Spike, his view partially obstructed by Buffy’s kisses, began stumbling towards the bedroom, eager to express his love for her in a more comfortable setting. And without all the clothes!

He nudged open the bedroom door and strode over to the bed, dumping Buffy down on its surface. She laughed as she rebounded up and down then squealed as Spike prepared to launch himself on top of her. She rolled quickly just as he landed on the mattress beside her, but with a single bounce he was up and sprawled across her. He growled at her playfully, licking her neck as he pinned her hands above her head. She was giggling and gasping, trying to squirm away from the vampire who was attempting to unfasten her shirt buttons with his teeth. He’d managed to get three undone when Buffy steadied herself, took a deep breath and pushed him away a few inches.

“Time out, time out,” she teased.

He gave her a puzzled little look then dove back in for another button.

“No, no, Spike. Stop.”

Her voice was playful, unhampered by fear or disgust, but the phrase itself and their body positions triggered a dark recollection in Spike, and he froze as the nightmarish memories flooded his senses. He clenched his teeth and rolled off of her and into a slumped position on the edge of the bed. Buffy could hear his harsh panting and see his shoulders shaking and suddenly she understood what had caused his overreaction.

She slowly edged to way towards him, reaching her hand out towards him, stroking his back soothingly. “Hey baby, I’m fine. Its alright, nothing to worry about.” She leaned into his back, enfolding him in her arms, crooning softly into his ear.

Slowly, he straightened himself up and reached behind him, grabbing her arm and pulling her around to sit on his lap. Spike wound his arms around Buffy and tilted his forehead down to touch hers.

That night, in the bathroom, when I – when I – tried to force you to –“

She leaned forward, pressing her fingers against his mouth, determined to stop his words and eliminate any lingering guilt he was experiencing.

“Don’t,” she whispered. “Just don’t mention that night, baby. It’s over. Done.”

“No pet, we’ve never really talked about it properly, and I think we should,” Spike said firmly. “You can’t know how sorry I am for that night. Course I’m sorry I hurt you, but it wasn’t the actual physical harm I regret the most. Wasn’t right I know but was how we communicated for so long. Hell, hitting the Slayer, even holding her down, is a bit like shouting at a normal girl. Know you can roll with the punches pet, that’s not what got to me. Instead I stole something so bloody precious from you – the trust you were slowly developing in me. You were so battered emotionally, so reluctant to put your faith in anyone. And there I was, one of the chosen few, maybe the only one at the time that you knew you could depend on, and my actions that day ripped that away from you.” Spike was shaking his head remorsefully.

He closed his eyes, feeling her forgiveness in the press of her fingers against his lips. Spike felt an aching tightness at the back of his throat and his eyes burned. He lifted his head, gazing deeply into her eyes. “Know you’ve forgiven me kitten, that much is clear. But need to know that you’re not holding onto any grudges, that nothing will come back to haunt you. Need to set the matter to rest.”

Buffy startled in astonishment. “Who is this new improved vamp? No brooding, no angst, no interminable guilt trips. Wow, enlightenment has done wonders for your disposition,” she teased him cheekily.

“Oi you, I don’t brood. M’not Peaches,” he snapped proudly, “And guilt’s a wasted emotion if you don’t learn anything from it. Learnt my lesson pet. Would never do anything again to destroy your trust in me.”

“Well good. Cos I’d kick your arse if you tried it. We could sit here for the next hour apologising for all the horrible things we did to each other and I’m just as guilty as you, if not more so. But personally I’d rather get on with the loving.” Buffy twisted around in Spike’s lap, adjusting her legs until she sat astride him. She reached her palm out to cup his cheek. “I love you Spike. You are loved, you are forgiven and the past is behind us. Take my hand,” she slid her palm lightly down his shoulder and arm to grasp his hand, “and walk by my side into our future.”

Buffy’s eyes gleamed softly, swimming with tender adoration. Spike stared down at her, amazed anew at this incredible woman that loved him. He cupped her head in his hands and drew her lips to his. He softly, almost reverently, pressed his mouth against hers, but within seconds their hunger for one another transformed the gentle caress into a fiercely passionate kiss.

Spike moaned as he parted his lips and felt Buffy’s small agile tongue thrust into his mouth, stroking his tongue and the insides of his cheeks. He pulled her closer to him and groaned again as she ground her pelvis into his rapidly engorging shaft.

Slowly, and reluctantly Buffy put her hand on his chest and pushed herself away from him. “The reason I was trying to stop you before was cos I was gonna get you to ring Dawn, let her know you’re back among the living.” She panted dazedly, her pupils dilated with desire. “She’s gonna give both of us hell if she finds out we didn’t ring right away.” She paused before shrugging. “Too bad,” she giggled, “payback for all that whiny brattishness I’ve had to put up with.”

Drunkenly, she swooped towards his lips once more, her momentum knocking Spike backwards onto the bed as she hungrily fastened her mouth to his. Buffy wanted to be able to take this slowly, woo Spike, serenade him with her love. But, while her lips and tongue set out a slow, smouldering rhythm upon his cheeks, his brow, his jaw, his throat, between them, Buffy’s impatient fingers tapped out a more urgent beat, tearing open his shirt, pushing his t-shirt upwards so that she could stroke and squeeze the clean, warm plains of his heaving chest. Using both hands, she clutched the bunched up fabric firmly and dragged him upright as she sat up astride his lap. The sweet tenderness of mere minutes ago had exploded into blazing lust as Buffy hauled both shirts over Spike’s head at once and tossed them onto the ground.

The vampire sat there, dazed and aroused, as his hot little minx walked her fingers back down his chest, flicking his erect nipples and grinding her hot crotch into his throbbing erection while smiling wickedly at him. Biting her lip, she shoved him backwards so that he lay stretched out on the mattress beneath her. Slowly and playfully, drunk on the power of his passion for her, Buffy crossed her arms in front of her body and grabbed her top. She drew it over her head and quickly reached behind her to unclasp and pull away her lacy white bra.

Spike gasped at the vision before him. Her breasts seemed larger than he remembered them, and the nipples darker, an early effect no doubt of the pregnancy. But what blew him away wasn’t just her gorgeous body, but the lust and confidence she exuded as she looked down at him, teasingly squeezing those luscious mounds and rolling the elongated nipples between her fingers and thumbs, licking and chewing on her bottom lip, all the while rubbing her damp slit against his jean clad cock.

Figuring it was about time he took back a bit of control, Spike pulled her into his arms and rolled them over. Laughing delightedly, Buffy lay sprawled out beneath him, her golden hair spilling across the covers. Her tangled his fingers in her soft tresses as he closed the distance between them, kissing her warm, teasing lips, reverently, longingly, hungrily. She groaned as he scattered kisses down across her jaw to her throat, pausing to languorously lave her pulse point before trailing down to her right collarbone and beyond to the tantalising slope of her breast.

Beneath the swollen flesh, Spike could hear Buffy’s breath hitch and the staccato beat of her heart surge in anticipation. He brushed his cheek lightly and lovingly against the taut bud, eliciting a strangled whimper from her. Turning his head, he locked onto Buffy’s gaze, her pupils huge and glistening as she watched him lower his lips towards the puckered flesh. She bit her lip as he extended his tongue towards her aching nipple, flicking it once, twice, three times, before drawing it deeply into the recesses of his hot mouth. At the same time he reached across and cupped her other breast, plucking the nipple between his fingers, tugging and pulling on it lightly.

“Aaahhh, Spike,” she moaned, as she squeezed her eyes shut in delight, clutching the back of his head and holding him to her as she bucked her pelvis up against his tight abs. “More,” she panted, as he trailed his burning tongue across to her left nipple, bathing it with the same powerful pleasure, suckling at it with a breathless, wondrous intensity. Buffy groaned as he suddenly abandoned her breasts and began to nibble and nip his way towards her abdomen. Again he caught her gaze, his hands slipping down to her waistband to unfasten the button and zip, as his wicked tongue began circling the firm flesh around her navel, then thrust deeply into the opening.

Buffy gasped loudly, and began pushing and pulling at Spike, unsure of what she wanted, just that she needed more. Suddenly her sat up, kneeling between her outspread thighs. The cool breeze that drifted in through the drawn curtains caressed the saliva-dampened skin of her breasts and belly, making her nerve endings quiver in promise. Spike grinned at her reaction as he grabbed hold of her jeans and thong and tugged them down her thighs. Eagerly, he shuffled backwards off the bed, dragging her pants with him as he went.

He stood at the bottom of the bed, entranced by the vision spread out before him. Buffy lay there, naked and highly aroused. She had drawn her feet up a little away and with her knees slightly parted her glistening lips were plain to see. Spike was mesmerised as he began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans. As he pulled his trousers open, his erect cock sprung out and he grasped it firmly with one hand while he used his other to help peel his denims down off his hips. His beautiful girl lay writhing on the bed, running her hands up and down her torso and thighs, shimmying her hips as she groaned impatiently.

Still stroking his aching prick with his left hand, Spike cupped and squeezed his ball sac with his right as he toed off his boots and kicked them and his discarded jeans away. Slipping back between Buffy’s legs, he shuffled forward, his thick, pulsating erection dripping pre-cum as he slid his hands down the steep slope of her thighs.

“Ahh, pet, you’re so gorgeous, so hot, so awesome. How I love my sexy little Buffy. Are you ready for me kitten? Show me how hot you are baby.”

Buffy whimpered again, opening her legs further as she thrust her pelvis up and down, desperately seeking something to grind against. Spike reached out for her, sliding two fingers against her soaking wet slit, slipping his thick digits into her dripping heat.

“Oohh, fuck pet, you’re saturated. Is this for me kitten?”

Spike didn’t wait for her response, her incoherent groaning answer enough. His fingers still buried in her tight channel, he leaned forward, his tongue reaching out to sink between her swollen lips and swipe a broad stroke across her engorged clit. Beneath him Buffy began to whine and thrash. He laid his right arm across her hips to hold her steady and slowing started pumping his fingers in and out of her slick core. The pointed tip of his tongue continued to flick and strum against her button before leaning into her further, sucking the pulsating nub into his mouth. At the same time he curved his two fingers up, rubbing firmly against the ridged, elevated surface of her sheath.

Above him, Spike heard Buffy’s breath hitch as the muscles in her pelvis clenched down tight against his invasion. He upped the ante, suckling and stroking more fiercely than before, jamming his saturated fingers through the tightly clenched tunnel of her cunt, greedily feasting upon her burning clit. Suddenly the silence erupted into a crescendo of noise and a torrent of fragrant liquid as the Slayer came hard. Keening wildly, Buffy arched her back and locked her legs rigidly around his head, as her hot, sweet spendings flooded his greedy mouth.

The moment stretched out as Spike continued his vigorous thrusting. An expression of awe flooded his face as he tenderly licked another mouthful of Buffy’s bountiful cream from her vulva and gazed along the length of her now totally relaxed body. He knelt up, once again grasping his hard shaft with one hand and using the other to lean on her thigh for balance as he shuffled forward.

Buffy opened her eyes, checking out the incredible sight between her legs. Spike’s lean body gleamed in the light of the room. He smirked at her, stroking his up-standing cock with one hand while he licked her juices off his other hand. A small tremor of after-pleasure ran down her spine. Never breaking eye contact, he leant forward, pushing his stiff penis down so that he could align it with her wet, tingling entrance. Involuntarily, she thrust her pelvis forward, her body desperate to feel his breadth once again.

“Are you ready for more pet? Does my naughty wee kitten want my big cock in her?”

Buffy whimpered, gritting her teeth to hold back her impatient retort. She willed her body to relax, determined not to beg as she gave him what she hoped passed for a nonchalant shrug.

Spike just chuckled and pushed his way into her wet heat. His world stopped, his senses tapered down to just touch and sentiment. Surrounded by her intense heat and driven by the surging pulses of deep emotion rolling through his soul, Spike could do nothing but pant and pause, for fear that his climax would arrive too soon. Despite their two earlier sessions that morning, this union seemed somehow more connected, more profound, almost overwhelming in its intensity. And his demon was roaring for more.

Slowly, cautiously, Spike began to pump in and out of Buffy’s slick haven. Opening up his senses again, he looked down at his love, his every wondrous feeling reflected in her rapt expression. He felt his newly beating heart thump loudly in his chest as she reached for him, pulling him down to lie along her body, joined flesh to flesh, soul to soul. Their lips met on a sigh of acceptance and recognition, gentle and sweet even as their bodies moved frantically below them.

He felt Buffy pull back slightly as she turned to murmur softly in his ear. Her warm breath fluttered against his neck, sending a frisson of delight dancing down his spine, but it was her words that immobilized him. Her words and what they meant.

“I still want more Spike. I want your demon too,” she whispered beseechingly as she threaded her hands through the curls at the back of his head, pressing him lightly and lovingly against her neck.