[Reviews - 2] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set during/after the events of Seeing Red (some changes made to the events of the episode to fit my own little world *grin*.) Spike sits awaiting a certain blonde to wake up so they can finish one of their little talks.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1239 Read: 2105
Published: 04/11/2010 Updated: 04/11/2010

1. Chapter 1 by Jake [Reviews - 2] Liked (1239 words)
Just a friendly little reminder that no one likes hate mail and if they start coming again I will pull every single one of my fics, so if you really hate my writing that much please continue to send the emails. I really hate to post that but there are a few select people that have decided to flood my email account with emails attacking my person as well as my writing and it's beginning to wear on my nerves. For those of you wondering 'hey, when's she finally going to finish all of her other stories?' I have an answer for you. Soon. My other laptop finally decided to die its final death, so it has been replaced and I'm in the process of moving all of my files onto the new computer. As soon as I finish re-organizing my files I will be able to start posting new chapters weekly. Thank you for those who have been patient with me. Now on to the story!