Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you SO much for the reviews. I was NOT expecting that many for my first chapter. Glad to see people actually like the idea (Thanks Westwingwolf!)

After a LONG hiatus I have started writing again. (Yay!) My previous pen name was Azrielle6969 (or Azrielle) Pari (THE MOST AWESOMEST!!!!) Changed my account name for me, so that I could access my previous fics and re-write them as I have changed drastically as a writer since the last time I posted anything

This idea came from the “looking for a fic” section. Westwingwolf asked if there were any fics where Angel actually left in surprise and returned to find Spuffy. I felt that that was a GREAT story idea, and don’t remember reading any fics like that out there, so I thought I’d give it a shot. Here is my take on what SHOULD have happened.

This story is un-beta’d so if you see any errors please inform me.

Dialogue borrowed from “Buffyverse DB” http://vrya.net/bdb/index.php

This will be NC-17, possible bloodplay (*evil grin*) as Spike IS still a vampire

Slight B/A and S/Dru warning, nothing graphic though I promise. Oh, and I LOVE to mess with timelines
She couldn’t yet see the vampire, but she could feel it, feel the tingle that made her senses stand on alert and caused her blood to pump a little faster. She grinned in anticipation.

“Slayer” He growled.

“Slayee” She chirped back cheerfully, kicking him in the gut. He went flying landing a few yards away. “Oh come on! At least put up a fight…I know I have slayer strength on my side, but you’re a vampire, shouldn’t you be able to I don’t know…hit me back?” She stalked forward, predatory gleam in her eye.

“I’m gonna kill you!” He growled getting up and moving towards her.

“You know if I had a dime for every vampire who thought he could take me…” She flew at him with a flurry of punches and kicks, stunning him.

“Enough” He growled and shook his head to clear it and backhanded the Slayer. “I am going to take you down little girl.”

As Buffy’s head snapped back she snap kicked his knee, causing the vampire to howl and fall to the ground.

“Bitch you broke my knee…” He howled. Buffy ignored him. She felt it then, the tinglies that indicated a powerful master vampire. She slammed her stake into his chest watching him explode into dust. Her heart rate sped up Angel. Oh god it feels like Angel.

She waited three minutes, six minutes. Nothing. No talking, no coming out from the shadows. Buffy frowned. “Angel?” She called out, her voice cracking with emotion. She hated the cracking in her voice, not sounding like the powerful warrior she was, but much like the wounded little girl inside. The girl who felt like her heart had been ripped from her chest three months ago.

Nothing. No answer. “I know you’re there. I can feel you.” She growled impatiently.

“Pretty little sunshine. I see how you glow.” Drusilla purred, suddenly right in front of her. “Effulgent you are. Looking for your fallen Angel. He’s gone” Dru grinned

Ohgodohgod! She felt the tears well up unbidden, unconsciously her fingers curled tighter around her stake. “Dru” She growled angrily, trying to mask her fear and the uncertainty about Angel that Dru’s words caused her. “I thought you left town.”

“Not without my party, no presents for Princess. Shame you ruined it for me, you and Daddy.” She purred, stepping close into Buffy’s personal space. “But Daddy did leave. Left with my present he did. Now he’s gone.” She growled softly.

“You were trying to destroy the world you psycho ho bag!” Buffy backed up a few steps, right into a solid chest. She felt powerful leather clad arms band around her waist, pinning her arms helplessly at her sides.

“Hello cutie” He purred. “Miss me pet?” He pulled her closer inhaling Buffy sent mixed with fear. ‘Delicious’ Buffy froze. Spike. And Dru. I’m screwed. Can’t fight them both. She closed her eyes, waiting for the sharp pain of fangs sinking in to her flesh. ‘They’re gonna find my body right in front of my neighbours house.’ Tears welled in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall.

Drusilla growled and snapped her fangs. “The stars are whispering kill her.” She murmured to Spike, watching as his eyes closed as he leaned forward slightly to deeply inhale the slayers sent. “I trust eyes and heart alone. And do you know what mine is singing out right now?” She glided towards them, drawing Spike’s eyes to her own. “You're a killer. Born to slash ... and bash ... and... oh, bleed like beautiful poetry. No little girl could ever stop you from flowing.” She grinned.

Spike, already aroused and lustful from the scent of fear clinging to Buffy, ground his denim-clad erection into her backside, feeling her tremble in his embrace. “Yeah.”

‘Ohgod! He is gonna kill me and its making him hard’ She wouldn’t couldn’t admit to the lust that was starting to grow. “Let go of me Spike.” She growled with more confidence than she felt. Spike seemed not to hear her, as he listened to Dru ramble, his eyes glazed over.

Dru ignored the Slayer and continued to prattle on. “All in your head. I can see it. Little bits of ... sunshine and light, spiderwebbing out shocks to your evil soulless heart. And every one is a lie. Sunshine lies, Spike. It tells you you're not a bad dog, but you are. You’re my bad dog.”

“That I am Petal, M’ a bad rude man.” He grinned, unconsciously pulling a struggling Buffy ever closer, her back moulded to his front. He leaned down towards her exposed throat, his cool tongue lighting a blazing fire over her heated skin, feeling the pull of her blood. ‘It would be so easy to sink my fangs into that golden flesh. Sink right in and take her blood.’ His fangs grazed ever so slightly against her supple flesh.

Feeling the cool wetness of his tongue tracing a path over her heated skin made Buffy tingle in an entirely different way. ‘How can that feel so good? If he makes me feel like that with his tongue on my neck I wonder what it would feel like in other places? GOD NO! Bad buffy! She was getting wet; she could feel the moisture slipping from between her nether lips and dampening her panties. She unconsciously turned her head slightly allowing him better access to her exposed skin and shifted her backside rubbing slightly against the bulge she felt pressing into her ass, Giving in to the sensations he was drawing out of her. ‘What the hell am I doing?’ Her slayer sense was going haywire from having fangs so close to her neck, scraping lightly against her flesh and causing goosebumps to rise. She whimpered, drawing Drusilla’s attention back to her.

“Kill her Spike. Kill her for princess…” She felt it, She felt things irreparably shift in that moment. He is lost to me

‘Intoxicating’ Spike felt her desire for him thrumming through her veins, calling to him. He could smell the overwhelming scent of her arousal perfuming the air around them, calling to his demon. ‘Chit is killin’ me and she doesn’t even know it.’ Spike groaned, the friction from Buffy’s struggles against his engorged cock causing a shudder to run through him, causing him to move against her his cock seeking the friction that would bring him release.

“You Can’t” Drusilla’s whine pulled his attention from the slayer momentarily. He watched fascinated as her claws seemingly in slow motion aimed for the golden throat he was licking moments before. Spike didn’t think, just reacted. His foot shot out catching Dru in the stomach and sending her flying.

The utter betrayal on Drusilla’s face devastated the blonde vamp and his grip on the slayer loosened slightly. He raised shocked eyes to lock with his Sire’s. “Dru…” He whimpered moments before Buffy threw her head back and smashed him in the face with the back of her skull. Spike fell to his knees from the pain.

Even through the dizziness from head butting Spike, Buffy ran. She ran as if the devil himself was hot on her heals and didn’t stop until she was safely inside her house. She bolted up to the safety of her room, pulling the curtain back she sought out Spike’s downed form.

Spike was still on his knees on the ground where he fell in front of her neighbour’s house, his back to her, Dru a few feet away. She couldn’t see the look of devastation on his face, but she could see it in his posture, he looked so defeated. ‘I wonder if that’s how I looked when Angel left?’ She couldn’t hear the conversation, but she watched as Spike seemed to sag Backing away from the window she crawled into her bed, snuggled up under the covers and sobbed.

“You’re lost to me Spike…you want the nasty slayer.” Dru growled. “And She wants you just as much. Do you think I couldn’t smell it? Do you think I didn’t see her? She looked like a bitch in heat rubbing herself on you!”

“No! No Luv, t’s you that I want!” Spike growled angrily, wiping the blood from his smashed nose with the back of his hand. “I love you Poodle.” He let the tears roll silently down his cheeks. “I have never even looked at another female in over a century Dru…”

“Lies! Miss Edith whispers of the broken flower, stomped on by your boots!” Dru cried, tears filling her eyes.

“I have loved you, looked after you for over a century! I don’t want the sodden Slayer.” He rose to his feet taking a few tentative steps towards her.

“No Spike…the doilies are ruined, the stars have whispered their final goodbye.” She turned from him and started walking away.

“Luv, Dru, Princess…” Spike followed her. “I was going to kill her…I was…she was so full of fear and wiggling against me…I haven’t had you for months Dru…you kept pushing me away, seeking out other blokes for your pleasures!” Spike let out an anguished growl, grabbing Dru buy the waist and pulling her close. He leaned forward and kissed her softly.

“Excuses and Lies!” Dru shouted as she pushed him away. “No more! You are the slayer’s pet now!”

Spike fell to his knees and broke down, letting his tears fall freely. He felt like his world was shattering before his eyes. ‘It’s all her fault! The bloody Slayer.’ Spike fell to his knees and wept.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Her headlights illuminated a figure on his knees, he was on the sidewalk in front of her neighbours house, shoulders shaking with the force of his sobs. Joyce pulled into the driveway and called out to him. “Are…are you ok?”

Spike tensed “M’ fine” He growled out, getting up from his knees and facing the woman, human features in place.

“Are you sure? You don’t look fine…in fact, you look like you could use a friend… Maybe over a cup of hot cocoa?” She was almost within his reach. Poor guy looks heart broken.

“I just don’t know what to do…” He whimpered sadly.

“Ok come on then…” She beckoned turning her back on him and making her way to the door.

Spike followed. “Lady’s got stones inviting a stranger in like this. Too bad for her.” Spike grinned to himself.

“Do you like Cocoa?” She asked busying herself with the task of preparing cocoa.

“Love it.” He smiled sadly, watching her prepare the cocoa.

“Oh! Would you please grab the milk from the fridge? I have to keep stirring or the chocolate will burn and stick to the pan.”

“Sure” Spike murmured. He froze in his tracks when he saw the picture on the fridge. “Who’s that?” He asked, proud that his voice barely trembled. ‘Slayers bloody house and I have a standing invitation.’ He inhaled deeply. ‘Ah there it is, that sweet vanilla musk…funny I didn’t notice it before.’ He grinned evilly

“Oh, that’s my daughter. Buffy.” Joyce smiled over her shoulder at the blonde vamp. “She’s probably upstairs sleeping right now. She goes to Sunnydale high.” Joyce grinned proudly. “She’s graduating this year.”

“That right?” Spike nodded grabbing the milk from the fridge and handing it to Joyce.

She finished preparing the cocoa in silence, giving the nice young man time to get himself straightened out. Placing a steaming cup in front of him she returned to the cupboard. “Buffy loves these little marshmallows. She says they make the cocoa creamy.” She smiled softly. “I’m Joyce by the way.” She smiled.

“S- William.” He supplied. “Ta. They are delicious. Best cuppa I’ve had in a long while.” Spike closed his eyes unconsciously inhaling again and savouring the scent of the slayer.

“So…do you want to talk about it?” Joyce asked kindly.

Spike looked away. “Just m’ girl. She left me. Thinks I have a thing for someone else…someone completely my opposite. Barmy bint doesn’t realize she’s the one for me. May ‘ve been distracted for a moment, but nothing could ever take me away from my ripe wicked plum.” Spike sighed, “I mean, I thought we were going to make up, you know.”

“Well, she sounds very unreasonable.” Joyce said softly.

”She is. She's out of her mind.” Spike sniffled sadly. “That's what I miss most about her.” He smiled.

”Well, William, sometimes even when two people seem right for each other, their lives just take different paths. When Buffy's father and I...”

Spike interrupted “No, this is different. Our love was eternal. Literally.” Joyce nodded.

“Well Thank for the hospitality. I do feel much better.” Spike acknowledged standing up and heading towards the back door.

“Thanks for the company.” She smiled. “You can come back and visit any time. I am usually home at night.”

“Thanks again.” Spike murmured. Joyce shut the door behind him and headed up to her room to bed.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

‘What the?’ Spike heard something, he glanced up, noticing a half open window on the second floor. Real or imagined the noise caused him to climb the tree outside Buffy’s window.

He couldn’t take his eyes off of the blonde slayer lying so peacefully on her bed, on top of the blanket clad in a tank top and shorts. He could smell her through the open window and was instantly rock hard.

She could feel him outside her window. Smiling inwardly she accidentally pulled her tank top slightly higher on her toned stomach. Suppressing a grin when she heard a groan outside her window.

Knowing he was there, just watching her lent her courage. She didn’t wonder how he knew this was her house, her window. She knew he didn’t have an invite though, so she felt safe. The tinglies he was causing her just by being so close to her was forcing the memory of how it felt to have his hardened length pressed into her ass, fangs scraping lightly against the golden skin of her neck. And his tongue! She could almost feel the cool wetness against her overheated flesh. ‘Oh god!’

She was throbbing, aching, wanting. Her hand moved of its own violation slipping down further and further to rub slowly against the cloth covering her over sensitized pussy. She moaned low in her throat at the shockwave of pleasure coursing through her.

Raising her other hand she slipped it under her tank top, dragging her finger nails lightly over her nipple.

The zipper pressing in to the velvety flesh of his cock was driving Spike wild. Watching her touch herself like that was enough to make him completely lose his cool. He popped the button on his jeans raked the zipper down, pushed them down past his hips, and was stroking himself before he realized what he was doing. A deep growl flew from his lips as he watched her hand dip below the elastic waistband of her shorts.

Buffy slipped a finger in to her slick pussy, hips bucking forcefully at the sensation. The deep reverberating growl he couldn’t help broke through the lust filled haze she was in and before she could stop herself her eyes flew to his. Green eyes widened in shock to see his cock out of his pants and him stroking it. ‘Don’t stop the chit from lookin’ though does it?’

Spike curled his tongue behind his teeth. “I can smell you slayer.” He growled, watching her hand move under those shorts was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

She didn’t speak. Couldn’t. She couldn’t focus on anything but his hand, grasping and stroking his shaft and the blue of his eyes. Buffy’s eyes kept darting back and forth, between his cock and his eyes. “Uhhhh…oh god!” She was gonna explode. She could feel it, her fingers were so wet, her breathing coming in harsh gasps and pants.

“Gonna cum Slayer? Come all over those pretty fingers?” Spike growled.

Buffy nodded. “Oh…Oh…” She moaned as she felt herself coming apart at the seems, her pussy clenching rhythmically around her two fingers. She sighed blissfully as she came down from the euphoria. Slowly withdrawing her hand from her shorts and blushing a deep shade of crimson she realized Spike was still watching her, and still stroking his cock.

She leaned over the bed to grab a towel to wipe off her hand.

“Wait” He growled. “Give us a taste luv. Need to taste you…” He almost whimpered. “Please…”

It was the please at the end that had her slowly approaching the window. Her eyes glued to the frantic stroking of his fist around his shaft.

Slowly she reached her cum soaked hand towards him. He reached for her and grabbed her gently by the wrist. Deliberately moving as slowly as she did he brought her fingers first to his nose, to inhale the sent then to his lips.

He sucked her first finger in and the noise he uttered made Buffy weak in the knees. Halfway between a growl and a purr. “God Luv, taste so good, could eat you all night.” He murmured before suckling on the second finger in the same way. The way his tongue curled around her finger and stroked, sent a fresh wave of desire through her.

“More, kitten please…” He begged with hooded eyes, all the while still stroking himself.

As embarrassed as she was Buffy complied, pulling her hand back, sliding it into her shorts and collecting the copious liquid pooling there. Feeling slightly braver, and feeling sure he wasn’t about to bite her Buffy leaned a little further out. Reaching her slick digits towards his mouth. Spike licked and sucked them clean. “C…Can I kiss you?” His whispered question startled her. “Want to taste your lips.”

Instead of answering she licked her lips and moved towards him. Spike cupped the back of her head gently and gave her the sweetest kiss she had ever had, “Uhhhhhhh” He grunted, unable to control himself.

Cool cum splashing against her stomach, Buffy reached out and wrapped her arms around Spike, devouring his lips hungrily. She pulled back from the kiss, and with wide innocent eyes, dipped the fingers that moments ago were in his mouth into the cum he had shot all over her stomach. She slowly brought them to her mouth. Spike sat in stunned silence as the Slayer licked his cum off her fingers.

His cock hardened again, as he watched her close her eyes and savour the taste of his spendings. “Bloody gorgeous you are” He whispered reverently.

Buffy opened her eyes, and instantly her eyes locked on his. “Spike I…” She blushed. ‘I don’t know what just happened there but that was the hottest thing I have ever experienced.’

“Shhh luv.” He whispered, cupping her chin he pulled her close for one last kiss.


&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&


Chapter End Notes:
TBC