Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you so much for the lovely reviews~
“Come outside luv…” He whispered against her lips. “Want to touch you proper…”

“I can’t…” She whimpered.

“Come on luv. Promise it will feel so good…” He whispered.

“I…” She sighed. “I’m scared Spike…I’m scared of what you are making me feel…”

Spike nodded. “Give me a mo’ love gotta get fixed up.” He reluctantly let her go and pulled his jeans up over his hips. He reached for her again. ‘Bloody gorgeous’

“I should…I’m all sticky…” She backed away a few steps, lifting her shirt over her head and dropping it on the ground. ‘I can’t let him in here…what if he goes all Grr’

“Tryin’ to kill me kitten?” He growled adjusting himself in his jeans. “You have the prettiest titties ‘v ever seen…let us ‘ave a taste…” He licked his lips in anticipation as she took a step closer.

“Okay…meet me downstairs…by the back door…I’ll come outside.” She whispered.

Spike jumped from the tree with cat like grace. He stalked to the back door and listened carefully. He could hear her coming.

As Buffy walked through the kitchen she noticed two mugs on the island. ‘Weird? Who would mom have over this late?’ as she approached the back door she could feel him, the tinglies that sent shockwaves racing around her body. She forgot everything else.

She opened the door slowly and stepped out. Spike grabbed her pulling her against him, and pushing her back against the door. Grinding his hardened length into her he growled softly. “Did you have to put another shirt on?” He hand was already under it, palming a pert breast.

“Uhhhh” Her head fell back against the door, his mouth was on her, licking and kissing her neck. “My mom…if she…saw me…couldn’t be…shirtless running…though the house…” She panted.

“Sod that.” He growled, lifting her shirt his mouth was right there sucking a puckered nipple into his mouth. His hand traveled down the path hers had taken earlier, slipping gently under the waistband of her shorts. Grazing the curls he found there he slipped a finger inside her wet heat.

“Oh GOD!” She moaned.

“Shhh Luv, wouldn’t want mommy dearest to come out ‘ere now would we?” He whispered.

“Nuuhhh…no…I don’t.” She was still panting. She felt his hand leave her moist centre, and was about to protest when she felt both hands at the sides of her shorts tugging them down her tanned legs. Before she could blink he was on his knees in front of her lifting one leg over his shoulder to rest on the cool leather of his duster.

She forgot to breathe, as he parted her glistening folds with his thumbs and took her clit into his mouth sucking softly. She wanted to scream as his tongue delved into her folds, and his thumb found her clit, rubbing slow lazy circles against the raised nubbin.

His mouth was on her clit again. Her hips bucked wildly. Spike moaned against her as he inserted two fingers into her dripping pussy. Curling his fingers slightly he sought the raised bundle of nerves that would send her careening over the edge.

Her fingers threaded their way into his hair as his fingers and tongue worked her. Her breath was now coming in harsh pants and gasps. “Ohhh…God Spike…I’m….I’m gonna explode…”

Spike’s tongue and fingers moved faster, driving her closer to the edge. She came apart at the seems, her knees buckled. Spike caught her, setting her against his aching cock.

“That was…gah…” Fingers still gripping his hair she pulled his mouth towards hers, kissing him hungrily she rubbed herself against him.

“Luv, Buffy…please…stop.” Like a bucket of ice water she froze. Pulling back slightly she looked into his eyes. “Don’ wanna embarrass myself again…an’ you feel so bloody good against me…” Slowly she moved off his lap. “No wait…don’ want you to move…”

“Can I…can I…” Buffy was blushing furiously, too embarrassed to say the words. ‘I want to suck your cock’
“I want to do the same for you…”

“God luv…you want me in your mouth?” He whispered.

She nodded shyly reaching for him. Spike kneeled and pulled his jeans down, all attention focused on her mouth. She leaned forward grasping his shaft firmly she licked at the tip. “Uhhhh”

Encouraged by his groan and his fingers in her hair she wrapped her lips around him and sucked gently. Experimentally she stroked his shaft as she took more of him into her mouth.

‘Feels like a bloody inferno sucking me down.’ Spike tentatively rocked his hips. She kept moving, stroking, sucking, her other hand reached down and cupped his sac gently. “Gonna cum Slayer.” He growled softly.

Her pace increased. “Mmhhmmm” She murmured around him.

“You want it in your mouth kitten?” He whispered.

“MMMMhhmm” He couldn’t control himself any longer. Buffy felt his cool seed spurting into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all down, but felt some escape her mouth. She leaned back on her heals. Wiping the spilled cum up with her finger she gently sucked it off, her eyes locked on his. Spike watched with undisguised lust.

“God Kitten what you do to me…” He grabbed her, pulling her close. “Want you…want to be inside you…” He whispered, leaning forward to kiss her.

“I can’t Spike…I’m not ready…” She whispered. ‘And I don’t want my first time to be outside.’

“I should go Luv. Let you get your beauty rest, else I’ll be here all night tasting you…” He kissed her softly.

She nodded, not trusting herself to speak.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Dru?…” Spike called, slamming the door shut behind himself. “Where are you Dru?” He called stepping in to their bedroom.

He took in his surroundings in shock. All of her things were gone.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Buffy, can I talk to you for a second?” Jenny Calendar asked softly.

“Oh. Yeah sure…I was just on my way to see Giles.” Buffy followed her silently to the computer teacher’s classroom.

“Have a seat.” She indicated a chair. “I have…something I need to tell you…I’m just not sure how…”

Buffy stayed silent.

“Listen, this isn’t easy for me, so I’m just going to say it.” Jenny glanced nervously at the silent teen. “Ok, so, I don’t know if you know this, but I…I am a descendant of a long line of Gypsies.” Closing her eyes she sighed.

“No, I wasn’t aware of that.”

“I was raised by the people that Angel hurt the most. My duty to them was the first thing I was ever taught. I was sent here to ensure he was still suffering, then I saw him. With you. I know you guys were getting closer to…I didn't come here to hurt anyone, a-and I lied to you because I thought it was the right thing to do.” She sighed. “When Angel comes back, you have to end things with him. Before they go to far. He could lose his soul Buffy, and if that were to happen…”

“Wh…what do you mean?” She asked, heart thundering in fear. ‘Please no.’

“If Angel were to have a moment of pure happiness, his soul would be ripped from him, and Angelus would emerge.” Jenny closed her eyes, trying to stop the tears. She felt horrible for Buffy. “If you were to make love…”

“No…no…” Buffy shook her head in denial. “Angel loves me.” She stood, stalking to the door.

“Angel may love you, but does Angelus? Is Angelus even capable of love?” Jenny asked quietly. “I’m sorry Buffy, I just…I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

“Does he know?” Her back was to Jenny.

“No. To my knowledge he doesn’t. As far as I know he never researched the curse.”

“So, were you gonna tell us? Or were you just gonna wait for us to get with the happy making?”

“It’s not…it wasn’t like that…” Jenny started towards her.

“Funny, that’s what it feels like…”


&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“N’ she jus’ left…took all ‘er stuff…” Spike finished the bottle and dropped it on the counter. “Give us another…”

“Look Spike…we’re closed…I let you stay an extra hour, but if you don’t get going now you’re gonna get crispy fried…” Willy whimpered nervously.

“Got no where to go mate…no Dru to go home to…don’t wan’ ta be there without her…”

“Spike…why do you even care man? I mean…didn’t she cheat on you like last week?” Willy wondered aloud.

“M’ loves bitch is why.” Spike growled. “Know what? You’re bloody well right! Don’t need to take her craziness…her ranting and…visions…” Getting unsteadily up from the bar stool he tossed some money on the bar. “Bit of alright you are Willy.” He murmured as he left.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

She slammed the door open, not even flinching as it slammed against the wall. She sauntered in, stake gripped firmly in her hand, stalking towards him. Spike’s eyes flew open at the sound, and he leapt from the chair.

“Should have known it's you. Been nearly six hours.” He growled facing her.

“Well, it would've been less if I wasn't busy cleaning up your mess.” They both glanced down at her cum splattered tank top.

“My mess? The mess is yours, Slayer. Your fault entirely, twas you had me stroking myself after watching you make yourself cum.”

“I'm done.” She warned, taking a step closer to Spike, bringing the stake in to view. “Spike, you're a killer. And I shoulda done this years ago.”

“You know what? Do it. Bloody just do it.” Spike growled, eyes boring intensely into hers.

“What?” She gasped, steps faltering.

“End ... my ... torment. Seeing you, every day, everywhere I go, every time I turn around. Take me ... out of a world ... that has you in it!” Ripping his shirt violently from his body he threw it at her feet. “Just kill me!”

Buffy could only stare at him, suddenly she raised her stake and lunged. Spike winced, but she stopped at the last minute. Eyes locked intensely together, both breathing hard. Impulsively Spike grabbed Buffy by the upper arms and kissed her passionately, tongues duelling, hands roaming over exposed flesh. Buffy returned the kiss with equal passion, her own hands roaming over his sculpted chest and abs.

Buffy pulled back with a little noise of dismay, and brought her hand to her mouth. Eyes wide staring at Spike’s equally shocked face, both panting. She tossed the stake away and slowly dropped her hand from her mouth, she leaned towards Spike, reaching out she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down toward her. Fiery passion igniting in them both once again.

Spike licked a trail of fire up the side of her neck. Buffy arched into him. “Spike ... I want you.” She whispered.

“Buffy, I love you. God, I love you so much.”


Like a bucket of ice water thrown on him Spike jolted awake, his horrified gasp echoing in his empty room. “Oh, god, no. Please, no.”

Little did he know, at the same exact moment, the slayers own horrified gasp filled the air in her own room.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&


“Buffy, Buffy, Buffy! Everywhere I turn, she's there! That nasty little face, that ... bouncing shampoo-commercial hair, that whole sodding holier-than-thou attitude.” Spike growled, pacing.

“Well, aren't we kinda unholy, by the…” Dalton was cut off by more ranting from Spike


“You don't understand. I can't get rid of her. She's everywhere. She's haunting me, Dalton!” He growled furiously. “She is the reason Dru left me. After a bloody century crazy chit just ups and walks away.”
“Dru is off her bird though sire…always going off with different guys when you were so devoted…”

Spike grabbed Dalton roughly by the arms. Glaring into his beady eyes. “This ... has got to end.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

ONE WEEK LATER

She felt him again as she was patrolling. Third night in a row. And again he wasn’t coming out of hiding.
‘What is it with these cryptic, stalker vampires I attract?’


Her thoughts were interrupted by four rather large male vampires blocking her path. “Well well! Lookie here boys! We found ourselves a little snack…” Vamp number one grinned at her in full game face.

“Sorry to disappoint, I’m not some helpless little girl.” She shrugged, bouncing on the balls of her feet. “Come on then. What are you waiting for?” She took a couple steps closer to the first one. “Look at my poor neck, all bare and tender and exposed…all that blood just pumping away…” her finger trailed a path over her neck that had him drooling.

He moved closer. Buffy’s fist shot out, slamming into his stomach, as he doubled over in pain she slammed her stake home, dusting him. ‘One down three to go…’

“Come on tough guy…” She taunted the next vamp. “I am sure you’re tougher than him…maybe you’ll get a shot in?” Her eyes darted to the other two. One was trying to sneak around her to get behind her. The second her eyes left him vamp number two ploughed into her knocking her to the ground.

She heard Spike growl lowly and smiled to herself. She kicked the second vamp off and jumped up.

“Now that wasn’t very nice.” She quipped letting lose a flurry of punches and kicks that had him on the ground writhing in pain. “But at least you got a shot in before you were dusted.” She laughed slamming her stake home once again.

“That’s m’ girl” Spike grinned. He loved to watch her fight. “Wait a bloody minute NOT my girl!”

She turned just in time to take a backhand to the face. Staggering slightly, she snap kicked the third vamp in the face. He backed off slightly as vamp number four tackled her to the ground, pinning her arms to her sides with his legs. Snarling furiously he leaned towards her “I’m gonna enjoy this…” Licking his lips he leaned further in.

Buffy head butted him, connecting with his nose. He howled in pain, but didn’t move off the struggling slayer. Buffy could see black dots clouding her vision. “Wow his head was harder than I thought. Can’t pass out or I’ll die.” She thought franticly.

“Come on Slayer, get up!” Spike silently urged from his hiding spot behind the tree.

“Carl! Help me!” The vampire holding Buffy down shouted to his friend.

Grinning he did just that, grabbing Buffy roughly by the hair to hold her down so she couldn’t head butt either of them again, he lifted her head slightly and slammed it into the dirt beneath her. Both vampires leaned towards her exposed neck, happy to share rich potent slayer blood. “Oh god…please don’t let me die like this…”

Before either of them could sink their fangs into her golden flesh Spike let out a furious primal roar of rage, coat billowing out behind him he raced towards the downed slayer and the two vamps trying to make her their meal. He grabbed the vamp sitting on Buffy, two fistfuls of hair in his hands. Twisting viscously he ripped the vamps head from his body. Dust showered his startled companion, and the barely conscious slayer.

“What gives man?” The last one growled, leaping up into a fighting stance. Spike growled and lunged at the vamp, a furry of punches and kicks had the vamp on the ground begging for mercy. “Please…please…”

Impatiently Spike ripped his head from his body, just as viciously as the first. “No one touches my girl.” He growled angrily.

Turning to Buffy he saw her still on the ground trying to sit up. “Spike…?” She was trying to make sense of what she had just witnessed.

“Yeah Slayer, I got you…” He purred. Lifting her into his surprisingly gentle embrace he carried her home.

Buffy relaxed the moment he lifted her into his arms and promptly passed out.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Knocking on the door Spike waited patiently. After five minutes, and several attempts to get someone to open the door Spike’s patience wore thin. He tried the door and it opened with ease. With Buffy still in his arms he walked in to the house.

He set her gently on the couch. He entered the kitchen and found a washcloth after he soaked it with cool water, brought it back to where the Slayer still lay. He bathed her brow gently. “Come on kitten wake up and let me see those pretty eyes” He murmured.

Finally after what seemed like hours, but could only have been a few short minutes she opened her eyes and squinted at him. “Spike?” She questioned.

“Yeah Kitten, it’s me…”

“What are you…why are you…I’m so confused…”

“Couple of vamps thought they were gonna be snackin’ on my girl. Couldn’t have that. Dusted the lot of em’ and brought you home.” Spike shrugged.

“I don’t…I…your girl?” She whispered softly, heart pounding in her chest.

“I…wanted to…tried to end it…followed you round tryin’ to psyche myself up to do it…” Spike sighed running a palm over his platinum locks. “Couldn’t do it…when I saw those vamps get their hands on you…almost get their fangs in you…I just saw red.”

“You…were trying to psyche yourself up to kill me?” She squeaked.

“Thing is…” He went on as if she didn’t interrupt. “I realized as I picked you up an’ held you in my arms…something I didn’t want to admit to myself…” His eyes, full of emotion locked with hers. “I am in love with you.”