Spike kicked the door to the motel room shut and let Buffy slide down the front of his body until the tips of her toes touched the floor. Buffy, thrilled that her eager hands finally had access to something other than his tight ass, tilted her head back for a kiss while her hands pushed his duster off his shoulders and down his arms.

As much fun as she had had with him in the alley, she couldn't wait to finally see the tight, compact muscles she had felt flexing under her. The clothes had to go!

He grabbed her by the back of her neck while he plundered her mouth with his, nipping and sucking at her lips and tongue, while she continued to work at removing all of his clothes. He refused to release her mouth when she tried to lift his t-shirt over his head, so she just ripped it down the middle, leaving it hanging open, exposing the sexiest chest she had ever felt, glorying for a brief moment in rippling muscles under his smooth, surprisingly soft skin, before moving to the button on his jeans.

After a few moments of frantic fumbling, she finally decided that she could get him new jeans and ripped the fly open, sending the button flying across the room and mangling the metal teeth of his zipper.

"Oi! I happen to like these pants, little missy!" he protested against her lips.

She gripped his already hard cock with both hands and squeezed. "I happen to like what's underneath them more." she mumbled before attacking his lips with her own teeth and tongue, smirking at the low growl that rumbled out of his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her and spun them both about slamming her into the door. He removed her eager hands from their job of unmanning him and pinned them to the door above her head, pressing the length of his body against hers and reveling in the sensation of her heat. She was definitely wearing too many clothes he decided before switching his grip on her hands so he could hold both of her deceptively tiny wrists in one hand and ripping her halter top down the middle with the other. He chuckled at her outraged cry before muffling her complaint with his mouth, thrusting his tongue into her the same way he wanted to thrust other parts into her.

She allowed him to pin her hands to the door even though she knew she could overpower him easily. She was extremely turned on by the forcefulness he was using with her. She'd only had the one time with Angel before tonight, and he had been so tender and gentle and careful. As if he were worried he would break her.

Spike growled again and pulled his head up to look her in the eyes with a warning.

'Oops. He must have caught that.'

Spike growled again.

'You do realize that you came out better in the comparison, don't you?' she asked him silently, leaning up and trying to capture his lips with hers again.

'Don't matter, pet. I don't want you thinking about that time at all, much less when you're doing this' he dipped his knees and thrust up when he felt his engorged cock slip under the hem of her skirt, brushing only his sensitive tip against her wet core, 'with me. The only thing I want you thinkin' about right now is how hard and how fast you want me to fuck you.'

He couldn't help the smirk that curled his lips when her excitement and arousal climbed even higher at the words flowing into her mind from his. "Slayer likes it dirty, huh? Naughty girl, you are." he said out loud with his face buried in her neck. He scraped his teeth over her throbbing jugular and then soothed the slight sting with a swipe of his cool tongue.

"Ah ah ah.." he said softly, pushing her harder into the door with his body when she tried to lift her legs and wrap them around his waist. "You got to control it last time, pet. My turn now." With those words still hanging in the air, he gripped her waist and spun around flinging her in the air and enjoying the show as she landed on the bed, bouncing in an incredibly distracting manner. "I'm gonna make you so wet I can drown in it," he warned her as he slid his fingers from her knees down her calves to the zippers on her boots, barely taking enough time to actually use the zippers before ripping the faux leather off of her feet. He brought one dainty foot up to his mouth and peppered light kisses across the pronounced arch while enjoying the shadowed view he had of the delights hidden by her skirt.

She giggled at the ticklish sensation and tried to yank her foot away, but he tightened his grip, looked her in the eyes and growled. "My. Turn." he told her in a soft and dangerous voice. He couldn't help the smirk that ruined the implied threat though when he felt her desire heighten and the smell of her arousal become stronger.

Maybe he could fulfill his fantasy of the Slayer submitting to him after all, he realized with excitement.

Not just yet though. He had other plans for tonight. Plans of sexual torture to force her secrets out into the open. He was gonna makes her beg for him and she was gonna take down that last fuckin' wall in her mind before he was through.

She tensed up and pushed up onto her elbows and glared at him. 'Oops, she must have' caught that. He thought and she wanted to kick him across the room when she could hear the mocking tone of the thought.

'And why the hell not?' she wondered a split second before she jerked her foot out of his grasp, braced herself on the mattress and kicked him across the room. He slammed into the wall causing plaster dust and paint chips to shower down on him.

Moving quickly she pressed him against the wall and grabbed his cock before he could even grunt at the impact. "I don't beg, Spikey." she murmured against his mouth squeezing him and making him groan. "Not for anything."

'A challenge!' he thought happily, the mere force of his exuberance working to make her a little uneasy. She squeezed again, this time putting enough force behind it to bring him to the point of pain, hoping to warn him away from the course he had planned. She couldn't let him get through that wall! It would tear him up to not be able to help her.

She had no doubt that he wouldn't be able to love her the way her demon needed. He was a soulless vampire, after all. But just because he couldn't love, didn't mean he wouldn't want to keep her safe and happy. Wouldn't need to keep her safe and happy now that her rash actions in the alley had irrevocably tied his life to hers.

He might not be able to love her, but she was fairly certain that she could easily love him. He had already shown her a physical ecstasy that she had never imagined possible. Plus the glimpses she'd had of his child like exuberance and excitement that night had definitely endeared him to her in a way she wouldn't have thought possible. She didn't want him hurting over something he couldn't help, so she couldn't let him behind that wall.

Spike however was determined to get through that wall. He no longer believed that she was hiding thoughts of Angel behind it. Somehow, his brain had managed to work on the problem during the run across town to the motel. It had worked slowly, what with her hands running all over him wherever she could reach, but it had worked, and it had come up with a partial answer to the riddle.

What ever she was hiding in there, he was sure it had to do with something she had mentioned briefly while they were still in the alley. She had said there was only one way he could kill her now, and that she was afraid he would succeed. It was completely ridiculous, of course. While he might be physically capable of killing her, it would hurt him to do so, just as much as it hurt her. That's why he wanted to get through that soddin' wall. So he could disabuse her of her foolish fear.

He didn't like it that the fearless girl who had always messed up his plans so effectively would be afraid of anything. Now that she was his, he really didn't want her to be afraid of him. It felt like it should be against all natural laws that the one who averted so many apocalypses without seeming to bat an eye would be afraid of the one creature who was now hopelessly devoted to her well being.

And although the bond didn't actually require that he kept her happy, he wanted to. He had seen sides of her tonight that he'd never considered before. Not the sexual side of course. He'd spent far too much time considering that side of her from the first moment he laid eyes on her in the Bronze.

But the playful side she'd shown in the alley was appealing. Not to mention the fact that the vindictiveness she'd shown towards Angel was a huge turn on. He actually found himself hoping that Angel would screw up bad enough to make her kick his big broody ass. But only when Spike was there to see it, of course.

He was completely conflicted about the whole situation and wasn't really sure how he felt about the major changes his life had taken on this momentous night. He was sure, however, that Buffy was keeping an important secret from him and that he wasn't about to let her do it any longer. He'd already done the one sided relationship for more than a century now and he'd be damned if he was going to jump into another one.

Looking at the Slayer pressing him into the wall and stroking his cock in a vain effort to deny him the control he was sure she wanted him to have, it occurred to him that he was probably damned already, and not just in the afterlife...er...after dust. He ripped her hand off of him and threw her back across the room, deliberately missing the bed this time. She landed on her ass right next to the bathroom door, just as he had hoped she would.

It was time to get down to business and show the Slayer who was boss.