Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a friendly warning! This chapter and the next two or three are going to be increasingly graphic smut which may offend some! If you are easily offended, or even offended with some effort, you may not want to read the next few chapters.
If you're anything like me and want the smut- Read on and enjoy my pretties!!
Buffy looked down at the faucet of the bathtub and tried to make sense of the rather alarming situation she found herself in.

Here she was- the Chosen One of the Powers That Be, weapon of destruction against the forces of darkness, named the Vampire Slayer- and she was bent over a dingy bathtub in a cheap motel room, handcuffed to the exposed pipes with a pair of cuffs that not even her super strength could break; with an angry, determined vampire hovering behind her and delightedly considering all the different forms of sexual torture he was going to use on her.

Despite the horrifying connotations of her situation, and her minds attempts to deny it, her body was reacting in ways that made it very clear to the vampire with the mind link to her that she was very turned on. That's not even considering his superior sense of smell.

Spike drew a deep breath in through his mouth, relishing the heavy and potent taste of her arousal in the air. "Tsk tsk, Slayer," he murmured in a husky voice that betrayed his own hightened arousal. He ran one finger down the crack of her ass and lightly over her dripping folds, barely managing to bite back the pleased purr that rose in his chest. "I think you're enjoying this a little too much."

Buffy gave the cuffs another hard, useless pull and turned her head so she could glare at him over her shoulder. The son-of-a-bitch was smirking!

"Spike, you better uncuff me right now before I-" she was cut off by a swift smack planted on her right ass cheek hard enough to surprise a squeal out of her.

"Don' really think you're in a position to be makin' demands right now, Pet." Spike said before soothing the bright red handprint on her ass with a gentle stroke of his cool hand.

"Dammit Spike! I swear-" another hard smack on her left cheek this time.

"Last warnin' Slayer." he warned her while admiring the twin handprints on her firm, heart shaped ass. "You don't get to speak unless I give you permission, and you sure as hell don't get to make demands."

As usual, Buffy's mouth outran her brain. "Fuck you! You're not-"

She only had a split second warning when she felt the admiration he had been sending through the bond burn away in a hot flare of anger before her words and thoughts were lost to the intense pain he administered with a long flurry of hard smacks to her ass and thighs.

She cried out, nearly screaming and tried to move her ass away, stepping to the side and bending her knees, but he merely wrapped one arm under her and held her in place as he continued the punishing lesson.

After a few minutes he finally began to wind down and eventually slowed to a stop. By this time, she had been reduced to whimpers and tears.

He kept his arm under her and continued to hold her up, only now it was because her knees were trembling and her muscles wouldn't hold her up. He could feel her anger through the bond but she kept her mouth shut other than the whimpers and small sobs that managed to escape despite her desperation to hold them in.

Since she seemed to have learned the first lesson, he showed her gentle care now, murmuring softly and and lightly stroking her heated throbbing skin while lightly kissing along her shoulders and nape.

As her tears dried and her whimpers ceased his strokes become firmer and his fingers wandered closer to her wet core. He was pleased to note that she was subtly pushing her hips up into his touch and trying to angle herself to bring his fingers to where she most wanted to feel him touching her, where she needed the friction he could give her.

He continued stroking her, but moved his hand along with her hips to deny her the friction she wanted. As the strength returned to her legs and she began to hold her own weight he began moving the hand that had been holding her up, caressing her stomach and ribs with a feathery touch. He always stopped just under the curve of her breasts and she began to moan and arch her back in an attempt to push her breasts into his hand. He stopped all movements and let his hands rest where they were.

"Ah ah ah. No more noises Slayer. I don't want to hear a sound from you unless you're telling me your little secret." he murmured into her neck. She shivered at the feel of his cool breath on the back of her neck before shaking her head and making a sound of denial, earning another smack. The hard contact on her still throbbing ass caused a groan to rip from her throat and earned another smack.

She made a hissing noise as she sucked air in past her tightly gritted teeth, but he decided to let that one slide since it wasn't a vocalization and resumed his soothing massage. He soaked in the confused feelings she was emitting, forgetting himself for a moment and drowning in the mixed up feelings swirling through her. Lust, need, desire, anger, shock, and one more that he couldn't quite chase down. He focused harder on the elusive emotion until he was able to identify it.

Shame.

She was ashamed of the fact that she was turned on by the things he was doing to her and the way he was dominating her. It occurred to him that maybe he had tried to take her too far for their first session, but he shrugged off the slight feeling of guilt and began using the bond to help her past this last inhibition. After all, if she was gonna spend the rest of eternity with him, she was gonna have to past it anyway.

The sooner the better, right?

He sent her a heavy wave of his own lust while simultaneously sliding one long finger down her sopping slit and rubbing light, teasing circles on her throbbing clit. She bit into her bottom lip, holding in the cry of relief and pleasure that wanted to soar out of her, but she had no control over the way her body otherwise reacted to the longed for stimulation.

Her stance widened, giving him more access, and her hips circled, pushing into the delicious friction she'd been craving so badly.

While rubbing her clit with one finger he began to rhythmically dip his thumb into the opening of her hot, tight canal, only enough to barely breach her soaking lips, knowing that this would amp up her frustration rather than relieve her.

He searched her emotions again and was pleased to find no hints of shame this time. Only lust and desire and need.

He began to lightly spank her with his other hand, alternanting cheeks with each stroke and ever mindful of the fact that his overly enthusiastic lesson had left her sore. Still no shame.

The feeling of need had increased alot though.

As soon as her thighs began to quiver he ceased all ministrations and removed his hands from her body. She turned to look at him over her shoulder again, this time with no anger on her face. She had a plea in her eyes, begging him without words.

"Is there something you'd like to say Pet?" he asked gently, resting one hand on her back and gripping his rock hard erection with the other.

She nodded but didn't speak and he sent her a wave of pride.

He looked at her face for a few moments, glorying in the submission she was giving him, while he stroked his painfully engorged cock, rubbing his thumb over the tip with each stroke.

Her eyes jerked down, drawn by the movements of his hand and her desire reached an all time high. When her eyelids became heavy and she licked her lips while watching him fondle himself, he had to stop his stroking and grip himself tightly at the base of his cock to stop himself from cumming just at the sight of her, hungry for him.

While regaining control of himself, he took in the glorious sight before him. Buffy, bent over and helpless, submitting all the power to him with dew running down the inside of her thighs and glistening on her dark curls.

He had a moment of disbelief. Surely this couldn't be any more than an amazingly vivid wet dream? Where else but in his dreams could he have this gorgeous sun kissed beauty laid out before him with her ass fiery red and her eyes begging him for release?

"You can speak." he granted her permission, needing to hear her voice, needing the proof that this was real and not just the best hallucination of his existence.

She turned her head away from him and looked down. He could feel a curious mix of embarrassment and determination coming from her. "Spike..." she moaned, still not looking at him. Good thing it was too, just the sound of his name said in her voice so thick with desire tested his restraint yet again. "I want... no, I need to feel you inside me."

Fuckin' glorious! He was certain it didn't get any better than this. He would probably wake up any minute now.

May be could make her beg first though. After all, this was his fantasy...