Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is kind of short I know, but I hope it's still enough to keep you happy. I own nothing, so don't send me any money even though I know you'll really want to. Just send me reviews and maybe if you're ever in the area, you can buy me a drink and regale me with wonderful compliments which I will oh-so-humbly accept with good grace.
Spike looked down at the Slayer, His Slayer. He was enjoying the thought that he might be able to make her beg before the night was through, but first, if he was going to have any chance in hell of holding onto his own need to feel her cumming and clenching those glorious Slayer muscles on his aching cock, he was going to have to find his own release. If not, there was no way he would be able to hold out long enough to hear her beg.

In a way it was rather infuriating to him how much he needed this tight little beach bunny body in front of him. In all of his decades he had never been this close to losing control when he wanted to keep it. So he would see to his own release, and then he would see to making the proud warrior beg.

"Alright, Pet. I'll let you feel me inside you then since you asked so nicely." Of course, she hadn't been specific about where inside her she needed him...

He slipped three fingers into her dripping cunt with no warning, her shocked cry of pleasure causing his cock to jump and twitch. He lightly smacked her ass and reminded her that she wasn't to make any noises until he allowed her to do so before he began to circle her puckered asshole with one of the fingers he had lubed with her juices. She tensed up and jerked away, every muscle protesting what she now realized he intended to do, and turned her head to glare at him over her shoulder.

'You might enjoy something like that being done to you seeing as how you're a soulless vampire, but I can tell you right now it isn't going to happen to me!' She yelled at him in her mind.

He just grinned cockily at her and shoved his finger into the tightly clenched hole, knowing that it would hurt while she was so tensed and clenched. She was unable to stop the cry of shocked pain that escaped her delicious lips so he smacked her ass again, not so lightly this time. "Told you to be quiet, little girl." he warned one last time. If she did it again he would make her really regret not following his orders. She must have picked up his determination because she bit her lip hard and turned her head forward again with every muscle in her body tensed up so much she was trembling. "You might want to relax now, Pet, or this'll hurt alot more than it has to." He warned her before shoving another finger inside her with no ceremony. She jerked and clenched tighter for a moment, trapping his fingers with her powerful muscles. 'Why the hell would a Slayer need to have super strength there?' Spike asked himself, knowing she could hear him through the bond. 'Oh yeah. In case an evil, soulless vampire wants to violate all of her most personal places.'

She was taking deep breaths through her mouth and exhaling loudly through her nose in an attempt to relax her muscles and he waited. Not like he could really do anything anyway while she had a death grip on his fingers. If he had circulation, she'd be cutting it off right now. He couldn't wait to feel that power around his cock.

After she finally managed to relax her muscles, he rewarded her by rubbing light circles on her clit while he moved his fingers slowly in and out of her tight asshole, scissoring them to stretch her out more. When she began to move with him and little whimpers escaped her throat he added a third finger. She tensed up again a little, but quickly forced herself to relax.

He quit rubbing her nubbin and scooped up the juices that were flowing from her and running down her thighs before smearing them on his cock. The perfect lube.

He removed his fingers and quickly replaced them with his aching length pushing into her with one long steady stroke until his balls were nestled tightly against her dripping pussy. He could feel what she felt through the bond and while she wasn't enjoying this at all, the pain was minimal. As minimal as it could be anyway, considering his width and length.

He held himself still for a moment, clamping down on his control, wanting to enjoy this as much as possible. He reached around her and began to stroke her again, waiting to begin his own strokes until she responded and began to move with his fingers. He pulled out of her slowly and thrust back in hard, shaking her with the impact. He set up a steady pace and began to pump in and out of her, losing control of the filter between his brain and his mouth.

"Fuck!...feels so good, pet...hot and tight...love the way you feel around me...all of you...so good...so hot..." He was just barely managing to rein himself in with her gripping his entire length this way but he was determined to get the most out of this, just in case it didn't happen again for a few decades or so.

Then he realized she was moving back into him and her legs were begining to quiver.

Fuck! The Slayer was about to cum from nothing more than his cock pounding into her ass! He rolled his eyes up and sent a sincere thank you to the Powers That Be and then released the tight grip he had on himself, losing the slow steady rhythm and pounding hard, fast and erratically. It only took about three more strokes to bring him over the edge and send him headfirst into the second most intense orgasm of his life. He ground himself into her as he shot his cold seed into her heated depths with a primal roar and then collapsed over her back with his cock still buried inside her and his head resting between her shoulder blades.

Her legs were still quivering but the low hum of frustration and need that had been pouring out of her since he threw her over his shoulder and ran out of the library so long ago had increased to a roar.

Good.

She had come really close this time, almost too close, but she still hadn't found relief, and he now had more control over himself. Plus, he had learned that she really liked anal sex, whether she was ready to admit it or not.

Life was good.

When he managed to regain control over his muscle function and pull himself out of her he stood up and reached over her to unlock the cuffs. Her arms fell limply into the tub, useless until her circulation returned. He scooped her up and carried her bridal style to the bed placing her gently in the center, and ignoring the glare she was shooting at him. He rolled her over onto her stomach and began to rub her back, massaging the muscles that had tightened up from being bent over for so long.

She moaned in pleasure whenever he attacked a particularly tight muscle but he let it slide without any punishment. He had tried force to get her secrets from her, and although he was thrilled to learn that she liked all the things he had done to her so far, it hadn't achieved his goal. She still kept her secret. So maybe if he tried gentle and loving...

It would still be a form of torture though since he still had no intention of letting her cum, but he found himself, oddly enough, wanting to be gentle and loving with her. Wanting to caress her soft skin and kiss every inch of her tiny but powerful body. He wanted to worship the goddess laying before him with his body and make her cry from the exquisite pleasure.

So far they'd only had rough and hurried, and then violent sex. He wanted something he'd never had before.

He wanted to make love to her.