Author's Chapter Notes:
There's a little nod in here to Nautibitz, my all time favorite Spuffy author. Those in the know should recognize it. Those not in the know... you should really check her out, I promise you won't regret it. Oh yeah- still don't own anything. At all. Other than the dreams and fantasies of what I'd like to do with Spike, some of which I'm sharing with you now. So read on and let me know what you think.
Spike looked down at the naked, heaving body of the Slayer sprawled out on the bed before him. He was begining to become accustomed to the feeling of awe that had continuously struck him dumb throughout this amazing, unbelievable night.

He had begun the night with firm plans to find, fight and possibly kill this tiny being. Yet here he was now, tied to her for the rest of eternity and trying to decide which part of her body he wanted to worship first.

Somewhere, he knew the Powers That Be were rolling on the floor laughing at their ruination of yet another of his brilliant plans.

They had a million problems ahead of them thanks to the impulsive decision of their demons earlier on this monumental night, but he couldn't bring himself to care about any of that. For the first time in over a century, he felt that he belonged. He had a purpose now even if he hadn't quite sussed out exactly what it was yet.

This amazing creature wanted him. Spike. William the Bloody. Even though he couldn't control the insane jealousy that ripped through his body at the thought that Peaches had ever touched her hot, soft skin, he had no doubt that she didn't see him as a replacement, a placeholder for the great Poof the way Dru had always done. This little girl looked at him with a fire burning hot in her lovely eyes and it was a fire that he knew burned only for him. Had always burned for him since the first moment he had stepped out of the shadows clapping and congratulating her for killing the minion he had brought with him as bait.

Even then he had seen and recognized the flare of attraction in her eyes that had turned into one of hatred and disappointment only when she realized what he was and what he planned for her. But the fire was still there, burning hotly every time they came up against each other trading sarcastic comments and blows in a dance that had never failed to turn the both of them on. There had been no mistaking the scent that had wafted around him every time they fought, teasing his senses and making him hard as a rock while trading blows with her.

And now he knew where he wanted to start his worship of her tight little body. Right at the source of that enticing smell. He grinned at her and curled his tongue behind his teeth, taking delight in the way her breath hitched and her heart skipped a beat when he grabbed one of her shapely feet and lifted it up for the kisses and licks that he began to place on the arch of her foot. The hitch in her breathing over the little suckling kisses he gave to each one of her red tipped toes before traveling up the graceful curve of her powerful calf, kissing licking and nibbling on the soft silken skin with his eyes trained on the prize nestled between her thighs. The glistening, dripping, swollen prize that he now knew was capable of burning him with the intensity of the sun in the best way ever. The little piece of heaven that now belonged completely to him. He'd kill anyone for daring to think about touching what was his, and he'd make it a slow painful death.

Buffy looked at the platinum head that was traveling up her leg and almost gave in to his demands. The bright blue eyes that shone with something that could almost be love as he looked back at her. For a moment she was almost fooled into telling him how much she needed his love, how much she was already begining to feel the same for him. The wall in her mind weakened and Spike, sensing his coming victory dove down to give her a long firm lick from the anus he had plundered so joyfully up to the swollen nubbin that burned for him. He looked up at her with his face buried in her dripping folds and smirked, pleased with the coming victory.

It was that smirk, the same one he always shot her when he gained an advantage in their battles, that strengthened the walls protecting her secret. The same smirk that had always infuriated her and given her that extra boost of passion that she needed to fight him to a draw. She had always known that it was her emotions that made her so good at her calling, and she had no doubt it was the anger that smirk always ignited in her that made it possible for her to succeed against Spike. After all, he had a century of studying and fighting and loving the fight passionately, as compared to her handful of years and innate ability. The passion that he had always ignited in her, in one form or another, was the only thing that kept them equal during the dance.

She added the mental image of drywall and insulation to the brick wall that he already saw in her mind and smirked right back at him.

His satisfied look faded for a moment into a disappointed look that almost won the battle for him. How could she even consider not giving this amazing creature anything he wanted when he looked at her with so much awe and emotion? Oh, yeah. Cause this particular truth could only hurt him with his inability to give her the one thing that both the girl and the demon needed so much.

The disappointment shifted to determination and she recognized the ruthlessness in his eyes. It was the same ruthlessness that Angel had warned them about so long ago, and she felt a shot of trepidation. She was stubborn as hell, but he had a centuries worth of experience in the art of stubborn determination. She forced the trepidation down and replaced it with determination that matched his. After all, their many fights had already shown that experience had nothing against the determination of a Summers woman. She refused to hurt him with the knowledge when she knew that he could do nothing about it.

She pushed aside the little voice that asked how he could have his feelings hurt if he didn't have a soul. After all, if she was so sure he could and would feel emotional pain, how could she be so sure that he couldn't feel love? She relied on her so called knowledge that lack of a soul meant incapable of love, and the fact that he did have emotions made no difference to his inability to love. After all, Angel had ceased to love her when he quit with the soul-having, so that must mean that you needed a soul to love, right? But she did have a soul and she was already close enough to loving Spike that she didn't want to hurt him. Somehow, that would have to be enough for both her and the demon, to know that he would be hurt by his inability to love her and to know that she loved him anyway.

Spike sucked her clit in between his lips and growled a warning at her, having picked up on the fact that her thoughts had drifted to Gel Boy again. The vibrations of his possessive growl effectively shot any and all coherent thought out the window and she started quivering, having been brought to the brink of orgasm that quickly. Recognizing the signs of impending release, Spike let go of her clit and moved his tongue down to her dripping hole plunging just the tip of his tongue into her repeatedly, his eyes rolling a little bit at the flavor of her exploding on his tongue.

"Taste so bloody amazing, Pet." he murmured into her folds. "Could spend the rest of eternity fuckin' you with my mouth." His smirk returned when a fresh wash of her juices coated his tongue at his words. He shifted into game face and began to give her pussy long, leisurely licks with the roughened surface of his tongue, snickering when she jerked in shock at the new sensation and cried out in frustrated pleasure.

When even that brought her close to the brink yet again he began to move up her body, still licking and occassionly scraping lightly on her skin with his fangs so he could lick up the few drops of blood he'd released from her. Buffy grabbed onto his hair and tried to shove his face back down, wanting his tongue and, yes, even his teeth back at her most intimate area but he ignored the urgent demands she was making and continued his way up her delectable little body. When he reached her breasts he circled one nipple with his tongue and massaged the other one with his hand. The noises coming out of her were enough to bring his own body back to the almost painful point of need that he had delayed earlier by fucking her amazing ass. He wanted nothing more than to jerk her legs apart and pound into her with all his strength until neither one of them could move, but he had a plan and he was bloody well sticking to it.

Although infamous for his impatience and inability to wait for all the pieces to fall together before implementing his ideas, he would have no problem delaying this time. As long as he could continue to feast on Buffy, he would have all the patience in the world. After all, he had finally found an interesting enough diversion to keep his boredom from ruining a well thought out plan.

He continued moving up her body, taking his sweet time at her neck, licking and nibbling on the column of her neck, and taking a moment to suck furiously just beneath her jaw, marking her yet again on the other side from his bite mark before moving to the other side and licking her claim mark repeatedly knowing that it would send shocks through her body everytime he touched it, continuously building her up more and more without actually granting her release.

"Taste so good, Slayer." he whispered huskily into the shell of her ear, positioning his body so that the blunt head of his cock nudged on her folds. She spread her legs wider and writhed around in an attempt to position his dick where she most wanted to feel it but he simply pulled away from her, holding himself above her body with locked arms, not touching her anywhere other than his lips against her ear. "Makes me wanna slide into your hot cunny and pound you into the mattress, make you quiver and shake and scream my name. Wanna feel your tight little pussy grippin' my cock, milkin' me dry while I fuck you till you can't think bout anythin' cept how good it feels to have me throbbin' inside ya, pulsin' and pullin' in an' out of your amazing little cunt, my little piece of heaven, burnin' me up in your fire. Wanna be inside you so bad Buffy..." he sucked the lobe of her ear into his mouth and nibbled lightly.

"Then do it!" she gasped, arching her back and trying to bring his cool body back into contact with hers. "Fuck me already Spike!" she demanded.

"Can't do it, Love. Not until you give me what I want. Let me inside your head, baby, so I can come inside your body, just let me know what I want to know then we can finally do what we both want to do. Let me in, please Buffy." he gasped.

Fuck.

So much for the making her beg then. God, the things this girl did to him! Here he was, in complete control of the situation, he was the one to deny them both the release they needed, and he's the one who's begging!

Yep.

The fuckin' powers were definitely gettin' a laugh out of this.

"Oh god Spike, I can't! I don't want to hurt you like that! Please, please just fuck me already. I want to show you some slayer muscles you don't know about yet. They can grip and massage and I want you inside me so bad. Let me show you those muscles, please?" she begged.

Damned contrary little bird she was! Doesn't beg when he pulls out all his tricks, but he begs and that's what it takes to make her beg?

Oh well, at least she did beg!

Not that it made any difference though. As much as he wanted, needed, to be inside her she still hadn't given up on her little secret and Spike was determined that she, and therefore he, wouldn't get what they needed until he got into that goddamn compound in her head. He buried his face in her neck and groaned in pain. "Just let me in, Pet and we can end this torment. You're killin' me here. I want to be inside you so bad it fuckin' hurts, but I need to be inside all of you. Inside your head, inside your heart, and inside your delicious little quim. All or nothin', Buffy. I won't settle for less than everything this time. Not with you. Much as it would tear us both up, I'd leave before I settled for less with you."

They were both surprised by the force of the fear that swept through Buffy at the thought of Spike leaving her. An emotion that strong wasn't just because of the claim. It swept through her soul and slammed into the walls in her mind blasting them into dust and Spike's body stiffened as the knowledge that she had been hiding from him swept over him.

She was falling in love with him! This amazing, generous creature of the light, force of good, warrior against evil, was falling in love with him! Sure, she was terrified of that love, but it was there nonetheless! His mind stalled on that for a few moments before the rest flooded him, filling him with an emotional maelstrom that he was unable to sort out.

He felt awe and gratitude that she thought it was even possible that she could love him even a little, anger that she honestly believed he could never love not just her but anyone, because he didn't have a soul, and shock and no little bit of love for her that she was so worried about hurting him with the knowledge that, as far as she could see he would never be able to give her the one thing she needed the most. That she could care for him enough to not want to hurt him with the knowledge that she needed his love, at risk of her own heart and maybe even her life...

He plunged into her heated core balls deep, with both of them sighing in contentment at the feeling of being full and surrounded. "Stupid little girl." he muttered as he started a slow rythm of long, deep strokes in and out of her heat, his anger the only thing that allowed him enough focus to continue his chastisement. "You really need to stop comparing me to your precious Angel." He pounded into her hard when he said the name of his grandsire making her cry out in both pleasure and pain. "Just cause he doesn't know the first thing about love, with or without a soul, doesn't mean it's the same for me girly." He began to pound harder into her. "And you already knew that, already knew that I'm able to love, if you didn't, you wouldn't have thought to use my love for Dru against me so many times. In the bunker when you're little friend sold you out. When we formed a truce to take down Angelus" again with the painful lunge when he said that hated name.

Buffy lunged up and sank her blunt human teeth into his chest and growled loudly. He jerked in shock and she used that moment to flip them over so that she sat astride him with her teeth still buried in his chest, the sharp, tangy, and somehow sweet taste of his blood on her tongue. She growled and shook her head a little, ripping the flesh a little and pulling a groan of both pain and excitement from his throat. When she finally released his flesh and sat up to look at him with angry fire in her eyes he shuddered in ecstasy. The heat of her anger, the muscles of her hot little cunt gripping him and most of all, the sight of his blood dripping from her mouth and down her chin almost pushed him over the edge.

"You don't get to talk about her while you're inside me anymore than I get to talk about him. Do you understand me, vampire?" she growled at him.

"Why? You gonna punish me Slayer?" he asked with a smirk.

Her eyes narrowed for a moment before she gave him a smirk of her own. "Yes. You wanna know how, Spikey?" she asked.

He chuckled a little bit at the mischievious glint in her eyes, thinking there was no way she could punish him the way he could punish her. She didn't have the know how and she had too many inhibitions. "Sure Pet. Tell me how you think you're gonna punish me."

"Remember those Slayer muscles I mentioned?" she asked innocently flipping her hair in a very valley girl way.

He nodded with his smirk still firmly in place.

"I'll use those to punish you." she said bracing her hands on his chest. What she did next didn't feel like any kind of punishment Spike had ever heard of or considered. The muscles in her pussy began to massage up and down his cock in a deliberate wave of motion that he had never thought was possible. Every thing went dark and he was blinded by the feel of her sitting so calmly on him and working her unseen muscles so quickly and efficiently. The sensation pulled him to the edge of orgasm and pushed him over but just when he was about to shoot his load into her with or without his conscious permission, one muscle clamped down on the base of his cock, stopping him from cumming and hurting him in the process.

"Holy f...fuuuck! Let go, you gotta let go now, Pet, please."

"Who are you thinking of now, Spike? Are you thinking about your Dark Princess now?" she clamped down harder. "Are you thinking about the mentally challenged psycho now, or are you thinking about how much you want the Slayer to let you cum? Maybe you're thinking about all the different things I could do to your cock that you never even imagined possible? You know I can use these muscles to make myself cum without anything else? It's not even necessary for me to touch myself at all." He groaned loudly and gripped her hips, digging his fingers into her and trying to pull her off of him but she wouldn't budge. "Does that make you wonder if I ever did it around you? Or maybe later, because of you? Thinking about the way you move when we fight, wondering how you're body would feel?" He jerked his hips in an effort to get the friction he so badly needed but she only rose with him, riding his movements. "Did you ever wonder what Angel's problem was with everyone after that Halloween that I wore the old timey dress? He wasn't pissed off because you came so close to killing me, he was pissed off because because after the spell was broken and you took off I was thinking about the way you had bent me backwards and were pressing into me, getting ready for the kill, and just the thought of it made all my muscles clench up. He could smell it when the thought of your body against mine made me cum, and he suspected that it had nothing to do with his 'daring rescue."

Daring rescue, what a laugh! He just stood there looking stunned at the sight of Spike pressed against her so intimately, it was Giles who had saved her that day by breaking the spell. When she came back to herself Buffy was the one who punched Spike and sent him running while Angel just continued to stare and do nothing.

"Buffy...." Spike growled and his demon came forth again. Buffy was rather shocked to realize that his face, teeth and tongue weren't the only thing affected by this. She felt him swell inside her, becoming thicker and longer. The shock caused her muscles to relax for a brief second.

That was all that Spike needed. He was done with conversation, punishment and reprimands. He flipped them back over so that he was sitting on his knees between her legs and grabbed her ankles pushing them down and pressing her knees into her chest. He moved his hands to grip her behind her knees and hold her in place and then began to pound into her without holding anything back. It only took a few moments of this bruising pace to bring them both to shuddering shaking screaming climax and he let go of her knees and collapsed onto her as she wrapped her legs and arms around him, holding him close to her while they both gasped for air.

"Oh god, I know exactly how I'm gonna die now and it's not gonna be from the lack of anything." Buffy panted.

Spike chuckled weakly. "Yeh, but it'll be with a smile on your face I'm guessing." he said as he rolled off of her, pulling her with him so she was draped across his chest.

This girl really was gonna dust him if she had any more tricks like that up her sleeve. So why didn't that thought bother him? He supposed that death by pussy clamp really was the way to go.