Buffy looked down at the blonde head that was nuzzling her stomach and was rather surprised at the warm feeling that washed over her. A feeling of...she wasn't really sure what to call it. Affection she supposed. It was a mix of wanting to comfort and protect him, make him smile and laugh, be there with him to hold him, and touch him, and kiss him. She couldn't help the snort that escaped her at the thought of wanting to protect him.

As if he would ever really need her protection. He was after all, a vampire who had not only survived but thrived for over a century now. Hell she was barely seventeen and had already died once. Although to be fair, he had died once too. But he had thrived afterwards and could she really say the same?

No.

She was a little ashamed to admit that she couldn't say that she had thrived. Hell, she barely lived. Sure, she still did her patrols and went out with her friends a couple times a week to dance at the Bronze. Had even gone on a couple of dates with interested boys from school. But she hadn't really thrown herself into anything. Not since defeating the Master. She had done as she was expected to do and that was about it.

Sure, she still had emotions running through her, she hadn't gone numb or emotionally catatonic, but until recently, she hadn't really felt anything at the same intensity that she had previously approached all aspects of her life with. Her intense rage at Angel when she had realized he was trying to put a claim on her was the first time she had felt that intensity in a long time. Not even her shock and fear when he had returned from hell had come close.

She felt a strong sense of calm pleasure after claiming Dalton and it was renewed every time she had renewed the claim, but that had been it until Spike strolled back into her life. From the moment she had spotted him in the club she had been riding a wild roller coaster of overwhelming emotion.

Of course, looking back at their history together, he had always had that effect on her, from the very first time he had stepped out of the shadows applauding her victory over one of his minions and threatening, no promising, to kill her in a few days time. Maybe it hadn't been at the same level as he affected her now, but even then he had stirred her more than anything else did at the time. Always while in his presence, and even while just thinking about him, she had felt a confusing whirlwind of emotions. Desire, anticipation, irritation, fear, hatred and respect.

She had to respect anyone who could fight as well as he did and still keep up with and return all her taunts and puns while simultaneously kicking her ass even as he was getting his own ass kicked. And who wouldn't desire a body such as his? Especially when he used it with such fluid and deadly grace and precision. He was the only vampire that could really give her a run for her money after she finally gave up on trying to deny her calling and started to take her training seriously. She had always taken it a little easy on Angel when they sparred, not wanting to hurt him. Even after he had lost his soul and took up the moniker Angelus, her hope that the man she loved would come back to her had caused her to do no more than fight him off, even though she was sure she could have killed him with just a little more effort.

The Master may have killed her, but he had only been able to do so because of that stupid thrall he placed on her. Somehow, she had come back from the dead impervious to his thrall. Then when he had to actually fight her, he had quickly lost. Other vamps since that fateful night had tried to put her in thrall and failed. leaving her to wonder why.

Could vampires put other vamps in thrall? Maybe it was the death itself that had made her immune to it. Definitely a subject to bring up with Giles. Her mind began wandering off in this tangent until Spike brought all thought to a screeching halt by licking a cool path from her belly button down to the top of her mound.

Her eyes jerked down to him and she felt her stomach clench and her center begin to seep just from the way he was looking up at her through his eyelashes with that pointed, slightly evil, and oh so capable tongue tracing tiny circles on her skin. Her fingers tangled into his soft platinum curls and her breathing sped up.

Content that he now had her full attention back on himself where it belonged, Spike moved his hands down her back, trailing his fingers over the crack of her ass and gripping her thighs. Her golden, toned thighs that felt so wonderful resting on his shoulders and gripping his head. He dug his fingers into the thighs he could write reams of poetry about, getting a good grip and lifting her as he stood up from the bed before he around so that he could let her fall to the bed while still keeping his grip on her thighs. He immediately sank to his knees and pulled her down the mattress with her legs spread wide for him, giving himself a glorious view of his own little piece of heaven, glistening wet and flushed a dark, delicious shade of pink. The most beautiful color he had ever seen.

Buffy propped herself up on her elbows with the intention of giving him hell for manhandling her that way, but the sight of him staring at her most private, vulnerable place with a look of such awe on his face ripped any words of recrimination from her mind and replaced them with equal measures of embarrassment and lust. When he began to purr his pleasure at the sight before him she lost her muscle control and flopped back down on the mattress with a moan.

Spike returned the moan briefly when her juices began to trickle out of her before he lunged down to devour the tastiest thing he had ever had on his tongue. Buffy was incapable of anything other than writhing and moaning so Spike sent a wave of lust through the bond hoping to further incapacitate the tiny Slayer who had been the bane of his existence for so long now, yet had become the center of it last night. She jerked her hips up when he began to circle her clit with his dextrous tongue and moaned in disappointment when he pulled away to look at her pussy again.

God, why was he so interested in looking at it? She had taken a close look at herself after they had covered the reproductive system in health class and she couldn't understand his fascination with the sight now. She had thought it all looked rather...ewww, but in the end decided that it was still preferable to the high amusement value of having all your most vulnerable and sensitive bits dangling in front of you like a huge target. That was probably why Slayers were girls.

Not that the sight of an aroused Spike amused her. Nothing amusing there, especially the first time she actually saw him, the only thing she had felt was a sharp, almost painful stab of arousal and anticipation. Amusement was the farthest thing from her mind now too, when he lunged back down and began to fuck her with his tongue, moving his hand around to rub rough circles on her aching clit. She looked down at him, enjoying the sight of his bleached head between her legs, when he looked up at her while he was still plunging his amazing, wonderful, heaven sent tongue into her tight entrance. While they stared into each others eyes his blue orbs flashed golden as he let his demon out and all of sudden his tongue was no longer just fucking her entrance. It was plunging deeper inside her than should have been possible, twirling around and brushing repeatedly against the spongy bundle of nerves hidden away inside of her.

Her head slammed down into the mattress and her back arched to an extreme angle as she pushed herself higher into him, fucking herself on his face and crying out to the heavens that hadn't sent his tongue to her after all. That organ could have only come from the deepest pits of hell. She was pretty sure that it was forked. And the forks may or may not be able to move independently of each other, seeing as how he seemed to be licking her insides everywhere all at once.

His circling finger stopped it's motion on her clit and suddenly pinched her bundle of nerves. Hard.

She screamed through the intense orgasm that was suddenly wracking her body, bucking wildly while he happily swallowed every last drop of cum that came gushing out of her. When her wild thrashing subsided to tremors and shudders he continued to lick her clean with his roughened and most definitely forked demon tongue, relishing every last bit of her honey.

He was fairly certain now that her pussy tasted even better than her blood, and his demon seemed to agree with that assessment as it was still purring in contentment, the vibrations from his contented rumbling passing through his tongue and into her body, which responded with it's own trembles and shudders. He reluctantly moved away from his heaven and began to lick, kiss and nibble up her flushed, sweat slicked skin, detouring to suckle at her nipples and give special attention to his claim mark on her neck before continuing on to her mouth.

When he licked across her lips, requesting access to the dark cavern of her mouth, she immediately granted it to him and gripped him tightly with her fingers wrapped up in his hair and holding him close to her. His hands traveled all over her body, alternating his touch from soft and barely there to almost bruising as he did.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and held him close to her, moaning in pleasure at the feeling of his thick seeping head rubbing against her clit.

After a few seconds though, she wanted more and tried to angle her hips so he could slide inside her and fill her up, but he straightened his arms and pushed his body away from hers, denying her. She growled softly and tried to force him back down to her with the grip she had on him with her legs. To her surprise he was easily able to hold himself away from her even though she was putting all her strength into the effort.

What the fuck!?

She was scary strong now and hadn't had a decent challenge ever since the Slayer had fully merged with the girl so many weeks ago, but he could resist her?

"Was there something you wanted, Pet?" he asked her softly, taking way too much pleasure in her frustration.

She tried to pull him down to her again, growling louder this time. He just laughed and stayed where he was. "If you ask me nicely, Love, I might be persuaded to grant your request. Just tell me what it is that you want, Pet."

Somehow she was able to quiet the growl that she hadn't even realized was rumbling in her chest and find her words. "You know damn well what I want, Vampire." she snarled and continued to try and force him down.

"I want to hear you say it Slayer. Tell me exactly what it is that you want from me."

She glared at him but tried to give him what he wanted. "I want you inside me, Spike." she said shortly.

He grinned and lifted one hand from the bed near her head, sliding it down her body and plunging his fingers into her pussy, collecting moisture on them before pulling them back out and moving them down to her puckered asshole, circling it briefly before applying pressure and slowly sliding one finger inside the tight, hot grip of her ass.

"You know that's not what I meant, dammit!" she squealed at him, helpless to stop from pushing up into the delicious sensation.

"How can I possibly know that if you don't tell me what you mean? You said you wanted me inside you. That could mean all kinds of things. It could mean my tongue in your mouth, my fangs in your throat, or my finger in your ass. I am inside you, after all. I want to hear you say exactly what you want Pet. Do you want my hard cock in you? If so, where? I could put it in your mouth and fuck your face the way you just did to me. Or I could fuck your tight little ass again." He added another finger as he talked about it, plunging them in and out of her faster and harder, loving the way she was thrusting into his hands while he finger fucked her ass. "Tell me what you want Slayer, and I'll give it to you." He was determined to keep breaking her inhibitions until there were none left. There was no sense in losing the momentum he had gained the night before.

She glared up at him with her best 'Beware the Slayer' stare but it only seemed to amuse him. Damn Vampire. She finally gave him what he wanted, but she spoke through tightly gritted teeth. "I want your cock in my pussy, and I want it now, before I give in to temptation and stake you. You stupid. Egotistical. Vampire. Is that clear enough for- aaah fucck!" Before she could finish goading him; because who could resist goading such a cocky asshole, even while you were giving him exactly what he wanted; he grabbed her hip and plunged deep into her warmth in one hard thrust that would have probably broken her pelvis if it weren't for all her mystical Slayer powers.

Thank god for Slayer powers too, because there was no way in hell she would ever be willing to give up a feeling this intense and all consuming, she thought as her mind began to fuzz out into incoherency while he continued with his long, hard rhythmic strokes until they both shouted out their completion and he collapsed on top her while they both waited for the feeling to return to their bodies.

After recovering enough that she felt she could trust her legs to hold her up she jumped out of the bed and headed towards the shower. "We better get cleaned up and presentable looking, time to meet the parents." she said in a falsely cheerful voice.

She couldn't hold in her wicked giggling when he groaned and she felt a trickle of nervousness through their bond.


Chapter End Notes:
I'm feeling kinda frisky tonight, so I'm going to post the next chapter right away. Let me know what you think.