Author's Chapter Notes:
Here it is, just as I promised my lovely reviewers. We have some heated Spike time in this chapter!
Buffy pulled the books Dalton had found out of her bag and set them on the table in front of her Watcher. She had to bite back a smile at the acquisitive gleam in his eyes and the obvious struggle he was having to control the urge to grab them and start reading and recording immediately. After a couple of moments he managed to hang on to the anger and hurt he was feeling towards his Slayer and her recently secretive nature.

She started a fast paced breathless babble before he had a chance to inquire about the obviously old and priceless books she had set before him. She figured she would only be able to say all of this once and wanted to get it all out without any interruptions. "I know you've noticed that something is going on with me, and I'm sorry that I didn't come to you right away but I didn't understand what was happening and I was afraid of what you'd do to me if I told you what I'd done, and I'm still afraid but I don't like keeping secrets from you and I can't do it anymore, but I want you to read these books tonight and we can talk about it tomorrow, but you need to know that I'm bringing Angel and Dalton and they won't let you hurt me just in case you start acting all uptight British council-y on me, but if you just give this a chance I know that you and Dalton would get along because you guys have so much in common except that he's not British and you're not...you'll see what I mean," she finally had to stop to take a deep breath. "Anyway I just needed to tell you that I love you cuz you might not let me say it later."

Giles just goggled at his Slayer, the daughter of his heart if not his loins. He was impressed in spite of himself at how much she'd managed to say in one breath. It must be the valley girl in her that made it possible. Before the words had a chance to sink in, however, she gave him a quick hug that he was sure must have bruised his ribs, spun around and nearly ran out of the library.

'Probably a smart thing to do.' he thought as his brains caught up and he began to feel even more hurt and offended that she could possibly think he would want to hurt her.

'Unless, of course, she was turned into a vampire. Which is obviously not the case.' he reassured himself watching through the window as she walked away into the fading evening sunlight.

Giles sighed and polished his glasses for a moment before giving in to his curiosity and the insatiable need for new knowledge that was a large part of who he was. He opened the topmost book and began to read. The more he read, the angrier he grew.

Buffy decided to stop in at The Bronze before patrol and check in with Xander and Willow. She couldn't stay too long but there was still about a quarter of an hour before the sun set completely.

When she got there ten minutes later she was relieved to see that Xander was dancing with Anya and she wouldn't have to deal with the scent of lust that came from him every time he looked at her. Willow was sitting at their usual table next to the dance floor watching Oz playing in the band on stage.

Buffy hadn't taken more than three steps towards her shy friend when her vampire senses started going nuts. A vampire had entered the club. She looked around but there was no one at the door behind her and the one behind the bar was still locked tight. That left the back door that was at the end of a hallway on the other side of the club. She started heading that way, while analyzing what her Slayer senses were trying to tell her.

Whoever had entered the bar wasn't just the usual fledgling or minion. This vamp had power. And there was something familiar about the signature, familiar and somehow attractive as well. The usual adrenaline rush she got as she hunted a vampire was absent. In it's place this time, her nipples tightened almost painfully and her stomach was clenching and rolling in excitement. She felt her demon raising up and trying to take over, but she fought it for a moment before deciding to let it go.

After all, it was the demon that gave her her Slayer 'powers' so it wasn't as if her demon were evil,even if it did occassionly make her do gross bloody rituals. It's not like she regretted her newly formed relationship with Dalton, and she couldn't make herself regret the humiliation she had put on Angel, not after what he had tried to do.

When she saw the vampire walking towards her down the narrow hallway, her demon wasn't strong enough to control her ingrained mouthy tendencies.

"Oh great, Spike's back! That must mean that Druscilla reverted back to her slime and antler loving psycho slutty ho bag ways."

"You might want to watch your mouth about things you know nothin' about, Slayer." Spike growled at her, rolling onto the balls of his feet in preparation for attack.

She stopped and put her hands on her hips, spreading her legs and cocking her hips just so. "Why don't you come out back with me, Spike and you can watch my mouth instead." she drawled at him in a voice that she had trouble believing could come from her.

She knew that that just had to be her demon talking, because there was no way Buffy would ever say or think something so sexually suggestive about Spike. Even if his cheekbones were completely lickable and the hard ridge that she had felt against her during more than one fight made her toes curl.

After all, he was an evil, undead, soulless creature of the night, and she was created with the sole purpose of dusting his kind. So there was no way she could be thinking what her words and her tone implied she was thinking about his tight, compact body...

She had to forcefully slam the door on that line of thought.

As she walked towards him and past him, she had to bite back a smirk at the shocked look on his face. Apparently she wasn't the only one who had trouble believing she would talk to him that way. When she reached the door his smell had changed from shock and confusion to anger. Rage almost. She wondered if it was her first words that caused it.

Spike watched with disbelief as the stupid little bint had the nerve to turn her back on him! He was a slayer of slayers and this psychotic slayer had the guts to turn her back on him? Maybe her death wish had come already and he had just mistakenly read lust and excitement instead of resignation and despair. Either way he was still furious that she would show so little regard for his lethality as to turn her back on him.

Rage was a good thing for him though. It sharpened his senses and gave more power to his reflexes, all of which would help him as he killed her in the alley tonight. After all, this bird could fight! She was resourceful and unpredictable, adaptable and very flexible. So he was more than happy to use the advantage rage would give him.

His cock twitched as he thought about just how flexible this Slayer was. She was flexible enough that when she was wearing one of her short skirts and performed a high kick, he got a glimpse of heaven wrapped in lace and satin. He had made a private game of trying to get her to kick high enough to reveal the color of panties she was wearing. He told himself that he wasn't really disappointed that he hadn't seen her wearing his favorite color yet. But when he was honest with himself, he had to admit that he was curious about how her sweet ass would look in red.

Although she had been wearing black the night she dropped that damned organ on him. He had been thinking about the quick glimpse of black string above the waistband of her pants he'd gotten during their fight that fateful night when the sensation had returned below his waist. He'd had himself a nice wank imagining her in nothing other than a black g-string and knee high boots while she submitted to his every command.

Not that he thought that the Slayer would submit to him anywhere outside of his fantasies in any way. Didn't mean it wasn't an enjoyable thought. And just because he enjoyed the thought didn't mean he was here to fuck her. He was here to kill the little bitch and show Druscilla how wrong she was. Wrapped in the Slayer indeed.

As soon as he took his first step into the alley, she grabbed the collar of his cherished duster and swung him around, slamming him against the wall opposite the door to the club, then slamming herself into him.

He reached up to grab her and throw her into the wall when the scent of her arousal hit his brain like a brick wall. His cock rallied to attention, throbbing and aching with the need to find the center of that delicious scent, at the same time that his mouth watered and his killing urge skipped away for vacation.

He tilted his head to the side and smirked at her, opening his mouth to say something that would no doubt enrage her, but he barely had enough time to register the hungry look on her face and the silvery glints in her eyes before his demon came raging to the surface, reconfiguring the bones in his face among other things on his body. His vision became much sharper and clearer, as befitting a nocturnal predator, picking things out of the shadows that he'd missed before.

Like the small fangs the Slayer was sporting just above her canines.

He'd no sooner noticed that interesting and alluring change in his favorite opponent than she lunged and pierced his jugular just below his ear while growling in the primal language that his demon understood. And his demon must have liked what she was growling because his cock grew larger than he had thought possible, straining against the zipper and begging for release. The Slayer wrapped her arms around his shoulders and climbed up him like she would a tree, settling in with her legs wrapped around his waist and her hot little core rubbing against his straining zipper. He grabbed her hips and thrust her even closer to him, digging his fingers into her hips and groaning at the sweet pressure.

She reached on hand up to tunnel her fingers into his gelled hair and began to guide his mouth to her throat. Even while he doubted she meant what he was so desperately hoping, he couldn't resist the temptation, even if it meant getting himself dusted. He gently pierced her vein at the spot where her neck began to curve into her shoulder and groaned loudly at his first taste of her amazingly flavored blood.

As she sucked at his neck and he sucked at hers, it felt to both of them as though some essential circuit had finally been completed.

After more than 120 years of existence, he felt as though he had finally accomplished the fate he had been headed towards from the first moment that Angelus and Druscilla had changed him. That monumental moment had also happened in an alley.

As the life giving blood cycled from one to the other and back again, their bodies were anything but idle. He had ripped her panties off and thrust them into the pocket of his duster even as she fumbled his jeans open and fisted his throbbing cock in her tight little hand, rubbing her thumb over the mushroomed head and spreading the pre-cum leaking from his slit. He jammed two fingers roughly into her dripping hole, uncaring about the slight hitch of pain in her cry, and began to scissor his fingers while his thumb sought and found the sweet little nubbin that would make her quiver.

She released his cock and grabbed at his wrist trying to yank his hand away and stop the sensations that were overwhelming her nearly virginal body but he continued his quest to make her scream, not even aknowledging her half hearted efforts to remove his hand from her dripping core. He continued his rough ministrations until her felt her already tight channel clamp down even harder on his fingers and then drench them in a flood of her own honeyed nectar as her body convulsed and her fangs slipped out of his vein while she cried out her release into the shelter of his neck.

He slid his fangs from her neck and gently licked the punctures closed while her body shuddered and quivered, coming down from the heights he had driven it too. Soon after, she began to gently lick the blood that had dripped out of his wounds. She followed the thin trail down to the neckline of his shirt, then back up to the holes she had given him. She lapped at them and moaned a little at the flavor of his blood, drowning in the desire she could taste in it.

Almost simultaneously, their separate demons released control of their bodies back to the human consciousness that they shared with. She looked up into his eyes in time for them both to witness the change. His amber eyes changed into cerulean blue and the silver glints of her changed back to spring green.

He groaned and looked pained as he realized that whatever had possessed her body had lost control before he found release.

Her eyes took on first a look of fear, then confusion as she seemed to be talking to herself in her mind, then acceptance as the hand that was still wrapped around his aching cock tightened and began massaging him again.

"I want you inside me." she whispered so low that he wouldn't have heard her without his vampire hearing. He moaned in relief and pleasure before lowering his head and sucking on the healed bite mark he'd just given her. She cried out in ecstasy at the shocks his suckling sent throughout her body and guided the head of his cock to her dripping entrance where she rubbed herself on him, spreading her juices and mixing them with his before she slowly lowered herself onto him and closed her eyes against the amazing feeling of his cock stretching the wall of her channel and filling her in a way she had never thought possible.

When she tried to lift herself up and start the dance they were both aching for, he dug his fingers tighter into her hips and held her still.

"Look at me," he demanded. She squeezed her eyes closed tighter and buried her face in his chest, then whimpered when she felt him jerk inside her, stretching her even more. "Look at me, Slayer. I want you to know who it is that's gunna fuck you till you quiver. Know who's cock is buried inside you. Need you to know who it is that's gonna make you scream."

She groaned at the promise in his words and lifted her head, slowly opening her eyes to look into his face. She smiled at the unmistakable look of awe and lust on his face.

"I know who you are Spike," she said softly. "But you don't really know who I am, do you?" she asked. He couldn't help the little gasp that jerked out of him when her green eyes flashed to silver for a split second. "You have no idea who or what just marked you, do you?" The shock her eyes had given him had loosened his grip on her waist and she began to move slowly up and down while looking into his eyes and speaking softly.

"You don't have a clue about the creature that just claimed you and let you claim her. Not just her either. Me too. I belong to you, and you belong to me, just as our demons do." She rubbed her clit against his pelvis and squeezed him with muscles he never even imagined existed, making them both moan. "You'll never be able to drain me dry and kill me now. There's only one way for you to kill me now, and I'm terrified that you'll succeed."

"How's 'at?" he breathed out, gripping her hips again and guiding her movements slowly up and down and around his cock.

He rolled his hips in a way that forced her eyes closed and pushed a long, low moan from her throat. "Talk...later." she said breathlessly. "Fuck me...now. Harder! Oh my god, yes! Faster faster, don't stop, oh, oh yesyesyesyesyes!"

He had lost all semblance of control when the words 'fuck me' came out of her sexy little mouth and he spun around, pinning her to the wall to free his hands up so they could rip her little halter top down to her waist and play with her hard little nipples.

"Oh god, Slayer! So tight and hot! Swear you're burning me up, never felt anything so hot before. Fuck! Squeeze me like that again! So good! So wet, love the way your tight little quim feels squeezing me and drenching my cock in your hot honey."

His voice was low and rough and seemed to growl straight out of his chest and it finally drove her over the edge, howling into an intense orgasm that ended all thought and awareness, leaving behind nothing more than a convulsing, quivering bundle of nerves.

Her pussy tightened up and clamped down on his cock when she came, pulling him over the edge with her, making him arch his head back and howl helplessly with her.

When they both ran out of breath, they automatically moved in and slipped their fangs into the marks they had made earlier, completing the circuit and cycling their blood back and forth and back again, cementing the bond that their demons had begun earlier. They pulled out and licked the wounds closed at the same time, both fiercely muttering "Mine!"

Then they pulled back to look into each others eyes again. Green met blue, both filled with awe and cautious joy. "Yours," they whispered together, his forehead lowering to rest on hers as they continued to look and search each others eyes, satisfaction warring with fear and uncertainty in both of them about the irreversible step they had just taken.


Chapter End Notes:
There you go. Hope that helped satisfy some of your need for Spuffy.