Author's Chapter Notes:
After a LONG hiatus I have started writing again. (Yay!) My previous pen name was Azrielle6969 (or Azrielle) Pari (THE MOST AWESOMEST!!!!) Changed my account name for me, so that I could access my previous fics and re-write them as I have changed drastically as a writer since the last time I posted anything.


This is a SPUFFY story with mention of B/A, Angel told Buffy to move on, she has an idea to make him jealous and want her back. Let’s just see what happens. Oh, and I LOVE to mess with timelines.

This story is un-beta’d so if you see any errors please inform me.

Dialogue borrowed from “Buffyverse DB” http://vrya.net/bdb/index.php

This will be NC-17, possible bloodplay (*evil grin*) as Spike IS still a vampire

This is for MARYPERK!!! (How did you remember this one?)
Where did you go?” Buffy asked.

“Been around.” Angel remarked shrugging his shoulders.

“Ohhh. Oh, my God!” She hugged him again. “I was freaking out! You just disappeared.”

“What? I took off.” He walked towards his bed and picked up the shirt he laid out.

“But you didn't say anything…You just left.” She said confusion etched on her face.

“Yeah. Like I really wanted to stick around after that.” He said pulling on his shirt.

“What?” The devastation apparent in her one whispered word.

“You got a lot to learn about men, kiddo. Although I guess you proved that last night.”

“What are you saying?”

“Let's not make an issue out of it, okay?” He said picking up his coat. “In fact, let's not talk about it at all.” He pulled his coat on. “It happened.”

“I…I don't understand. Was it m-me?” She asked meekly. “Was I not good?”

“You were great. Really.” He laughed. “I thought you were a pro.” He said snidely.

“How can you say this to me?”

“Lighten up. It was a good time. It doesn't mean like we have to make a big deal.”

“It is a big deal!”

“It's what? Bells ringing, fireworks, a dulcet choir of pretty little birdies?” He laughed again. “Come on, Buffy. It's not like I've never been there before.” He said reaching a hand up to her face.

“Don't touch me.” She said angrily jerking back.

“I should've known you wouldn't be able to handle it.” He started to walk away.

“Angel!” He stopped and turned to face her. “I love you.” She said with tears in her eyes.

“Love you, too.” He murmured turning away. “I'll call you.”

He walked out the door. Buffy watched him go, extremely upset and confused.

She closed her eyes and sighed.

Suddenly she was standing in one of the bedrooms of the mansion, sunlight streaming in. Spike appeared in her line of vision, completely naked, his cock standing at attention, pointing directly at her. “God…you’re amazing.”

He reached for her. When he touched her she felt her body responding, wetness pooling at her core. “Want to make love to you Buffy…want you so much…” He leaned forward; grabbing her by the shoulder he turned her so that he was pressed up against her back.

Buffy moaned in pleasure as one of his hands came up to cup her breast. Her knees felt weak. “Mmmm Buffy…” He purred into her ear making her shiver deliciously.

She could feel his hardness begging for entrance into her overheated body. “Never…” He slid slowly into her, giving her a few moments to adjust to his size. “Never gonna let you go Buffy…”

She wiggled against him. Hearing him purr against her neck startled Buffy from the dream she was having. She opened her eyes.


Spike was still curled around her, his cock embedded inside of her slick passage. He was thrusting slowly, purring and mewling against her skin.

Buffy arched her back, rocking against him. His hand left her breast, moving slowly down her stomach he found her clit and rubbed it in slow delicious circles. “Ohhhhh” She moaned and arched again, she could feel it building. She is starting to cum when she heard the bones shift in his face, bringing the demon forward.

She moaned in rapture as his fangs pierced her neck. She felt the tenderness with which he bit into her, not trying to hurt her. Wave after wave of pleasure crashing over her. Buffy was trembling with the force of her orgasm when another orgasm knocked the breath from her lungs.

Spike slowly slid his fangs from her neck as she lay there panting. He licked the wounds gently. “Mine.” He growled into her ear, causing her to shudder again at the possessiveness in his voice.

“Yuh huh…so yours…” She whispered.

Spike awoke with a start realizing that he did indeed just taste Buffy’s blood. He wasn’t dreaming anymore. Shaking the last visages of sleep from his brain he pulled back from the trembling girl. “Oh god…Oh no…no…no…” He pulled his still painfully hard cock from her still pulsating core and got up from the bed. Walking around to the other side so he could see her face, he saw the tears shining in her eyes.

Buffy watched him with tear filled eyes as he slipped the ring from his finger. He gently placed it on the bed beside her. Picking something up from the floor he walked back over to her. “I’m sorry. I know it doesn’t mean much coming from the likes of me…I didn’t mean to Buffy. I was dreaming that I was making love to you and you were begging me to… bite you. I swear I didn’t mean it…” He said softly. He tossed a stake towards her.

He fell to his knees in front of her and spread his arms wide, closing his eyes he waited for the inevitable. The harsh sound of her sobbing made Spike open his eyes and glance at her.

She looked miserable, laying on the bed, tears running down her face and soaking the pillow her head rested on.

“What is it Luv?” He asked softly as he moved closer to the bed. “Aren’t you going too…” He nodded towards the stake lying on the bed beside her.

“I…oh god…I know that you didn’t mean to bite me…the thing is…I believe you…and that terrifies me…you didn’t kill me and you could have. Easily…your fangs were already inside me and I was so lost in the sensations…but you stopped I didn’t even ask you too…I didn’t try to stop you…so I believe you and I don’t want to stake you.” Her sobbing grew louder. ‘What does this mean?’

Spike reached out a tentative hand and stroked her arm. “Luv…can’t stand to see you upset…can I hold you?” He asked.

Buffy nodded, but continued to cry. Spike sat on the bed beside her and pulled the sheet over his still naked form. He reached over and grabbed her, pulling her into his lap. “Shhhh baby…it’ll be ok I promise…” He murmured soothingly, running his fingers through her hair comfortingly. He buried his nose in her hair and inhaled deeply. “I’d do anything to make this better luv…please tell me what I can do…”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Angel awoke to the ringing of the phone. He glanced at the clock. ‘Five thirty…who the hell is calling me at five thirty in the evening?’ He wondered. Quickly snatching the phone from its cradle he brought it to his ear. “Hello?” He muttered.

“Angel? It’s Willow…I’m sorry to have to wake you up…Buffy’s missing…” She said softly.

“I’m on my way as soon as the sun sets…be there in a couple of hours…” He murmured.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Her sobbing had slowed. Tears were still falling softly. She was listening to the soft cadence of Spike’s voice and it was soothing her. She started to listen to his actual words. “…so sorry luv…please…stop crying…god…don’t know how to take it back…” One arm was wrapped around her, rubbing soothing circles on her back, the other was still playing with her hair.

“Spike…I’m so confused…I…I…” She looked into his eyes. “Why didn’t you kill me?” She asked.

“Bloody hell Buffy…after what we just shared? I’ll kill anything tries to get it’s hands on you…rip it to pieces with m’ bare hands.” He growled possessively. “Never in my whole existence has anything felt so right as being inside of you…even this…just having you in my arms…woman…you have no idea what you’ve done to me…”

“Do you mean…you want to be with me? Like more than just…this?” She was still gazing into his eyes.

“You…you’re everything I could ever want luv…didn’t realize it till I had you, course I had to go and bollocks it all up as I usually do…”

“I told you I believe you…I know you didn’t mean to bite me I just…don’t know what to do…don’t know where we go from here…”

“Willing slave Buffy…I’ll never leave your side…never kill another person…bagged blood…whole thing…anything to get you to say you’ll be mine…” He took a deep breath. Looking into her eyes he continued. “You don’t want me luv…you tell me right now…shove that stake into my chest…”

She felt her heart clench painfully at his words, realizing that she was starting to fall for him. He was incredibly loyal, after all he was with 'the psycho ho vamp' for over a hundred years. He was willing...hell he volunteered to drink only bagged blood. Also the sex with him was amazing. He cared that he pleased her, he cared how she felt. Suddenly her stomach growled. “Spike…I…”

“Hungry luv?” He pulled her close and kissed her softly. “Why don’t we get some food into you and then we’ll talk yeah?”

Buffy nodded. Spike lifted her from his lap and set her down on the bed. He went and got the clothing they had dropped earlier in the living room and brought it into the bedroom. He helped her dress and quickly dressed himself.

“You’re forgetting something…” She said shyly as she finished tying her shoes.

“What’s that luv?” He asked tilting his head to study her.

“Your ring…” She opened her hand and there it was. She stepped closer to him.

“How bout you hold on to it until you decide I’m worthy of it?” He asked closing her fist around it.

“No. I want you to put it on. The sun hasn’t set yet…” She said nodding towards the door.

“Was just gonna make a run for the sewers luv…meet you there…”

“I want you to walk with me…in the sunlight…” She said softly. “Then I want to come back here and…” Blushing heatedly she grabbed his hand and deposited the ring inside.

Spike stared at her in wonder for a few moments before placing the ring on his finger and following her out into the sun.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Xander had her by the hair, she was hunched over, her own hands pulling his hair. “Get away! Aah! Cut it out!”

“Ow, I'm so gonna bite you!” She said struggling against him.

“Ow... Ok, stop, stop! We should stop, ok?”

“Ok, I will if you will.”

“On the count of 3...” Xander said as he started to count. “Uh-huh. Uh-huh. 1...2...3!”

“Right, ok.” They both let go of the other, pushing away.

“Harmony, it's been great catching up. Really, I'm just gonna pick up the tattered shreds of my dignity and go home... Leaving you with your fire.”

“My fire? Yeah, right. Like I listen to the sex pistols. Eww. This crap belongs to Spike.”

“Spike?”

“Can you believe him? I find that stupid gem and he takes it from me. Then everything was "Slayer this" and "Slayer that." I mean, he probably already killed her. I'm not taking him back, I just...I just want to know why it is that men always...” She glanced up at Xander’s retreating back. “Leave.” She shrugged and tossed a lot match behind her, grinning as the pile of Spikes belongings went up in flames.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“We’ve got big problems G-man.” Xander said collapsing onto the chair.

“How many times do I have to remind you not to call me that?” He asked as he whipped his glasses off of his face. Sitting down across from Xander he began to polish them to a brilliant shine.

“What’s going on Xand? What kind of problems?” Willow asked.

“Guess who I ran into? Harmony. Spike’s in town and shockingly he’s after Buffy.”

“Now is not the time for your sarcasm Xander…do you think he has her?” Giles asked.

“Well Harmony said something about him taking some gem and going off to find Buffy…so I’d guess so…”

“Bloody buggering hell. The gem of amara…” Giles said angrily.

“Did I just hear…” He looked at Willow and shook his head. “Bad words out of Giles’ mouth?” Glancing at the watcher Xander noticed the grim expression on his face. “How bad?”

“The gem of amara. I thought it was just a myth. It renders the vampire who wears it virtually invincible…No aversion to sunlight…crosses…holy water…stakes…nothing can kill them…”

“So he could walk in the sun? Oh god. He must have taken her…” Willow said softly, tears forming in her eyes.

“Yes quite…it is important that you do not invite her in…if you see her…we don’t know what Spike’s intentions were…he may very well have turned her.” Giles voice broke and he let out a sob.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

As soon as the sun set Angel was on his way. Growling in frustration he passed cars constantly, making it to the outskirts of Sunnydale in an hour and a half.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“I’ll have a cheese burger, large fries and a large pepsi.” Buffy placed her order and glanced at Spike. He was grinning at her.

“I’ll have a blossoming onion…and Spicy chicken wings…” He shot another cocky grin at Buffy. He waited until the waitress left to speak again. “Glad you actually eat, not like some of those stupid chit’s, ordering a small salad and a glass of water.”

“I have to eat.” She grinned back. “Slaying eats up a lot of calories…”

“I know something else that uses a lot of calories…” He said suggestively. Picking up one of her hands from the table he stroked it softly. “So beautiful Buffy. Don’t know what I did to deserve havin’ you be here with me…”

“Spike I…I can’t believe you’re gonna give up hunting for me…”

“Course I will. Wouldn’t want to give you any reason to ever walk away from me. That’s all it takes is bagged blood t’s as good as done. I swear luv. I didn’t know I could feel like this…feels like my heart is hammerin’ in my chest whenever you look at me. Feel like I could walk on water when you smile at me…and when you touch me I feel like I’m gonna come alive and combust at the same time…a few bloody hours with you, not fighting…not being mortal enemies and I’m falling in love.”

‘Falling in love? FALLING IN LOVE?’ Her mind screamed at her. Her eyes opened impossibly wide. ‘Did he really just say that? How can he love without a soul?’

Noticing the way her eyes bugged out at his admission he cringed. ‘Way to go mate, scare the girl off.’ Shaking his head he realized he needed to do some damage control. “Buffy…I…I’m sorry luv. I didn’t mean to scare you sayin’ that…”

“Here you go…” The waitress said placing their food in front of them. “Will there be anything else?” Spike glanced at Buffy. Her eyes were downcast and she refused to look at him.

“No thanks, we’re good.” He said softly. She walked away and Spike locked his eyes once again on Buffy. “Eat up luv. Gonna need your strength with what I have planned for the rest of the night.

Buffy smiled with the memory of what he had already done with her, to her, for her. Without looking up at him she started on her food.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Angel pulled up and was out of the car in a flash. He banged hard on the door waiting for someone to answer.

“Angel. Do come in.” Giles said politely, defeat in his voice, his posture.

“You’ve found her then?” He asked, noticing the grief stricken faces on the other occupants of the room.

“No…we didn’t find her…” Giles shook his head.

“What do we know?” Angel asked taking charge.

“All we know for sure is that she disappeared from the front of the school…Willow found her belongings on the grass outside the main building.” Giles said seating himself and indicating a chair for Angel. “We also know that Spike may be gunning for her.”

They talked before Angel arrived and decided it would be best if he didn’t know about the gem just yet. They all remembered what happened when he lost his soul, and didn’t want to take any chances.

“We can start at the school. I doubt her scent will still be there, but it’s something…” Angle sighed. “If Spike does have her…we’re running out of time, if we’re not too late already.” Angel felt tears welling up in his eyes. ‘If I hadn’t have left her none of this would have happened.’ He thought guiltily.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

They finished eating in silence. “Gonna go pay the bill luv. Be right back.” Spike said softly. He got up from the table and walked up to the counter.

She watched him silently. When he came back to the table she met his eyes and reached out her hand towards him. Taking her and in his he pulled her to her feet. “Ready to go back?” He asked.

She nodded moving closer to him.

“Got a stop to make on the way there…that be alright luv?”

She nodded again, still not trusting her voice.

He pulled her in to the butcher shop a few blocks away. Surprised she followed him in silently. Spike ordered a couple of pints and paid without complaint.

“I can’t believe you just bought blood…” She said softly, her hand still enclosed in his.

“Meant what I said Buffy. I want to be with you. Whatever it takes.” Stopping on the sidewalk Spike turned to her and looked into her eyes. “I swear, you’ll never have anything to fear from me…do anything for you luv.”

“I believe you.” She said softly. “I was there Spike…the way you treated me…I trust you…I just…if you can feel that way about me…how come Angel couldn’t? He had a soul…” Spike had an armful of sobbing slayer before she even finished speaking. “He left me…”

“Oh luv. Don’t know what’s wrong with that wanker. I’ll never leave your side.” Spike reassured her.

“But he loved me Spike…he did…and he left…he…I made him lose his soul when we…when we…and he hated me…he…”

“Shh baby. Shh. I’ve got you now…I’ve got you.” He whispered soothingly. Wrapping his arms tighter around her he silently cursed his sire. ‘How could you do this to her you bloody pillock? Had her. Had her love and you just threw it away.’ His demon was raging. Angry that someone who hurt his slayer was still walking the earth.

“Spike?” She whispered. She could feel him trembling with barley-contained rage.

“What is it pet?” He asked gently.

“I want to go…I can’t be here…” She was still whispering, afraid there were people staring at them.

Nodding Spike wrapped one arm around her, holding her close to his side and started walking towards the mansion.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Angel let his demon out, scenting he air around him. “No. It’s gone. I can’t catch her scent…”

Giles shook his head sadly.

“Why don’t we try Spike’s crypt?” Willow asked.

“Even Spike wouldn’t be stupid enough to take her there…” Angel growled. “But I do have another idea…” He motioned for them to follow him to the car.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&


Chapter End Notes:
TBC