Chapter 14

“You’ve seen this guy before. What was he like?”

Angel raised his eyebrows. “Warren? Your typical lowlife, the kind who thinks all men are better than women. That women are meant to be our slaves, and nothing else. I saw some of those tapes of his, they were revolting. One involved a girl being chained to his bed as he whipped her, yelling at her to call him Master, she looked no more than seventeen. The fact a lot of those girls were underage is what helped us put him away. I swear, if I saw a tape like that involving Buffy, no power in this world would have stopped me from killing him.”

Spike clenched his fists at his side, knowing that if Angel didn’t kill that fucker, he sure as hell would have, damn the consequences. “Whether she was on tape or not, he caused her a lot of damage. I’ve seen the scars. Is there any chance of him making bail?”

Angel shook his head. “Believe me, he’s not getting out.”

Spike was relieved for that, even though he wanted nothing more than to make that wanker feel all the pain he put his girl through, but she was right, that wouldn’t solve anything. It would just make him feel a whole lot better for not being there for her. “I wanted to thank you for helping her, being what she needed. I know you treated her right, and I really appreciate it. I know it wasn’t your intention, but thanks for bringing her back to me.”

“You’re right, it wasn’t my intention, but when we were together, there was a part of her that would always belong to you. I couldn’t compete with that, but it doesn’t matter now, everything worked out for the best. I might have never realized how much Cordelia means to me otherwise.”

Spike nodded, glad everything worked out the way it did, and that he didn’t have to lose his best friend in the process.


* * * * *


“Damn, chick, watch where you’re going!”

Buffy stumbled back after crashing into the dark haired girl, an apologetic look on her face. “Sorry, I didn’t see you.”

She shrugged. “It’s cool, just pay better attention. I could have had a knife or something, you can never be too careful.”

That made Buffy take another step back, her eyes widening. This woman didn’t look dangerous, but you could never tell these days. She sighed in relief when Spike finally made his way over to her, not even acknowledging the other woman as he bent down to give her a kiss.

“Well, what do we have here? I remember you.”

Spike turned to the brunette, recognition forming on his face. “It’s Faith, right?”

She nodded, flashing him a seductive smile. “It’s nice to know that I wasn’t forgettable.”

Buffy was confused as to how they knew each other, but Faith spoke again before she could ask.

“I’m a stripper; your boy here came in for a bachelor party a few months ago. I never forget a face, especially not when it belongs to someone who turned me down. That doesn’t happen often, and I’m guessing you’re the reason,” she finished, looking Buffy up and down, licking her lips. “I definitely approve.”

Buffy blushed under her gaze, not used to being appraised by another woman.

“I go both ways. If you two are interested in a little threesome fun, don’t hesitate to call me,” Faith said, handing Spike her card, and giving them a wink before taking off.

Buffy watched her go in shock, shaking her head. “Did that really just happen?”

Spike chuckled. “I’m afraid so. That is one bloody scary bint,” he stated, ripping the card in half and throwing the pieces to the floor. “You wanna get out of here now?”

She nodded, not one to be asked twice. “God, yes.”


* * * * *


He kissed up her body, going slow in case it became too much for her, but his girlfriend was just full of surprises.

“I’m so tired of waiting.”

Spike raised his eyebrows. “Do you mean that? There’s no hurry, love. If you don’t feel up to it, we don’t have to go all the way yet.”

She let out a breath. “I’m twenty-seven, I’m not a naïve teenager anymore, and it’s not like we’ve never had sex before. I’m tired of being afraid of it. Yes, I’ve had a shitload of bad relationships, but who hasn’t? I’m so tired of living in the past. The only way for me to finally get over everything is to just give in, to stop being afraid. I know you won’t hurt me.”

He shook his head, pecking the tip of her nose. “I won’t hurt you, sweetheart. Never again, you have my word on that.”

Buffy nodded. “I’m ready now, no regrets.”

It had been so long since he had her in his arms, and he would do anything to keep her there. This was it for him, no going back. Clothes were removed and thrown to the floor, so there was nothing left between them. The scars pained him to see, but they were a part of her now, and there was no part of her that he didn’t love. Sooner or later they would heal, and she could truly start over. He thanked God every day that she chose to do it with him.

Spike suckled her tits, getting them nice and wet, two fingers sliding into her pussy, feeling how ready she was for him. A few seconds later, he replaced his fingers with his tongue, slowly pushing deep inside of her, delighted by the sounds of her soft moans. He licked up her slit, drinking up the delicious cream that gushed out of her, not letting any of it go to waste.

Buffy nearly blacked out from the intense orgasm, coming down from her high a moment later, and noticing the pleased expression on his face.

Spike touched his lips to hers before she could respond, letting her get a taste of herself. It was the best bloody thing he’d ever had in his mouth, and he wanted to share that with her. He pulled away, stroking his cock a few times, and positioning his member at her entrance. He gave her one more look, knowing that if she said the words, he would stop here, but a silent nod was his only response. In one quick thrust, Spike was buried fully inside of her pussy, his head nestling against her neck in pure bliss. It had been far too long.

Buffy threw her head back, holding him to her, and running her hands down his body.

Spike made his thrusts firm, but kept things at a slow pace. He wanted this to last. He vaguely remembered whispering words of love and devotion in her ear, but didn’t know for sure what he was saying, one look at the tears in her eyes proved that it was the right thing.

“Oh, William, I love you.”

His tears matched hers as they rode out their orgasms together, both sighing in contentment.

The second time was faster, rougher, but the love would always be there. He pounded into her hard, and she did everything to drive him forward.

“Spike, fuck, right there!”

He grinned; maybe hearing her call him by his nickname wasn’t such a bad thing after all.