[Reviews - 36] LikedPrinter
Summary: Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da, Life Goes On in the "Unexpected" Universe . . . . . . follows "Lemmings". A several chapter continuation of the AU story "Unexpected".



**


Someone is after the Gem of Amarra. Can Spike and Buffy get to it first? How could it change their lives if they do? Will the changes be worth the price?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Horror, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: Unexpected Universe by Passion4Spike
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 34945 Read: 16155
Published: 05/29/2010 Updated: 06/13/2010

1. Freckle Boy, Chapter 1 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 7] Liked (7311 words)
Someone is after the Gem of Amarra. Can Spike and Buffy get to it first? How will it change their lives if they do?

2. Surfer Boy, Chapter 2 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (3085 words)
The Gem of Amarra has changed Spike and Buffy's life . . .
**~**

Thanks again to PaganBaby for her help with this chapter!

3. Sex, Lies and Videotape, Chapter 3 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (3999 words)
Will Spike believe what he sees or what Buffy tells him when he receives a mysterious videotape from an anonymous source?

4. Please Come Home, Chapter 4 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 5] Liked (3685 words)
Spike stormed out of the Hyperion almost two weeks ago and no one has heard from him since. Buffy tries everything she knows to find him with no luck and finding Spike may be the only way to Buffy can avert disaster for her family.

**~**
Heartfelt thanks to PaganBaby for her ongoing support and help with keeping my muse off the couch and the stories flowing!!

5. Drunk and Disorderly by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 4] Liked (2800 words)
Annie's been kidnapped and Spike, along with the ring of Amarra - the one thing the kidnappers want, is still missing. Can Buffy find him in time to save Annie?

**~**

Thanks, as always, to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her help with this chapter!

6. Most Vile Creature, Chapter 6 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (4204 words)
Buffy, with Angel's help, has found Spike and the Gem of Amarra. Will it be enough to save Annie?

**~**

Thanks as always to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her help with this chapter!

**~**

SPOILER ALERT!!

Spoiler for Angel, the Series. Season 1, Episode 1.3 "In the Dark"

7. More Than Freckles, Chapter 7 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 6] Liked (5287 words)
Buffy, with Angel's help, has found Spike and the Gem of Amarra. Will it be enough to save Annie?

**~**

SPOILER ALERT:
Spoilers for Angel, the Series, Season 2 episodes:

Over the Rainbow, Through the Looking Glass and There's No Place like Plrtz Glrb

**`**
Thanks, as always, to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her help with this chapter!

**~**

In my world, Lorne did not have his head chopped off when they went to Pylea to rescue Cordy a couple of years ago. . . Spike went with them and that ended up changing how that mission played out, so no one in my universe is aware of what happens if you cut Lorne's head off.

8. More Than Chocolate, Chapter 8 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 7] Liked (4574 words)
Buffy and Spike, with the help of all their friends, have rescued Annie from Marcus. A dream leads Buffy to the reason she and Spike can no longer communicate through their bond - the question is, what will she do about it.

**~**

Thanks, as always, to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her help with this chapter! She always helps me make Spike soooo much better! ;-)