[Reviews - 54] LikedPrinter
Summary: Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da, Life Goes On in the "Unexpected" Universe . . . . . . follows "And Baby Makes . . . ". A several chapter continuation of the AU story "Unexpected".



If you haven't read the other stories in the Unexpected Universe, then most of this won't make much sense . . . it starts with the story "Unexpected" and goes from there . ..
Check the Series 'Unexpected' to see all the stories in order, here's a link:

The Unexpected Universe : Series


**


Buffy and Spike bring the twins home and life gets back to "normal" on the Hellmouth.




Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: Unexpected Universe by Passion4Spike
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 45290 Read: 22049
Published: 06/23/2010 Updated: 07/24/2010

1. You Complete Me by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 9] Liked (4332 words)
Buffy and Spike bring the twins home.

**

Heartfelt thanks to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions that made this chapter so much better!!

 **~**

Song: You Complete Me by Keyshai Cole

2. Real Babies by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 6] Liked (4356 words)
God has a warped sense of humor . . . Buffy and Spike are trying to deal with taking care of the twins and Annie and the Hellmouth . . .

**

Heartfelt thanks to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, de-hyphen-ating-me and encouragement!!
**

I never watched "Passions", so just using poetic license on that section - I understand from a few people that I didn't actually miss anything by not watching it. :P

3. Addicted by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 9] Liked (3526 words)
It's time for Xander and Anya to fill Buffy's old house, her Mom's house, with a family . . .

**

Heartfelt thanks to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions and encouragement!!

**

Jacheal pronounced: “Jake- ē - awl”
 
**

Songs:

Addicted to Love, Robert Palmer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE

Hooked on a Feeling, BJ Thomas : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNnnWfUpYGg

4. La Vida Loca by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 5] Liked (4404 words)
Buffy's trying to get her mojo back; it doesn't seem to be working, though, and there's a new kook added to the commune of Twilight Zone rejects . . .

**

Heartfelt thanks to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions and encouragement!!

**

Songs:

Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ojy2YB6HHs  

Breakdown by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbG6M28UkFg

5. Worry-free by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 4] Liked (2531 words)
Buffy's trying to get her mojo back; it doesn't seem to be working, though, and she's feeling even less confident. A Slayer dream shatters her confidence even more . . .

**~**

Heartfelt thanks to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions and encouragement!!

6. Seeing Red . . . and Green by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 6] Liked (7066 words)
Buffy's feeling better about her Slayage, but suspects she's lost Spike to Hallie. Lorne and Willow help her find the truth.

**

Heartfelt thanks to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions and encouragement!!

**

Song:
Rock and Roll Lullaby, BJ Thomas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkvdAQl4OBA

7. ih-fuhl-juh-nt by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 6] Liked (7696 words)
ih-fuhl-juh-nt, adj., shining forth brilliantly; radiant; beaming
** Now that Hallie's out of the way, can Spike suss out what else is bugging Buffy?
**
Heartfelt thanks to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions and encouragement!!
**
Song:
"I Do (Cherish You)" by 98 Degrees:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmwDQNC0gU
**
Other references: 
Tootsie Pop commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwh0S1K5hx0
**
Original Poem:
"I Love You, Buffy" written by Passion4Spike channeling William/Spike

8. Un-Mixy by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 4] Liked (6276 words)
Buffy’s feeling frisky and wakes Spike up in the best possible way, starting the day off right. But will Buffy’s happy mood be shattered by the evil forces that always seem to want to rain on her parade?
**~**
Heartfelt thanks to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, corrections and encouragement!! What would I do without you?
**~**
Pop Culture Reference:
"Sit On My Face (and tell me that you love me)", Monty Python. Check it out below:
Sit on My Face, Monty Python
**~**
Other:
Fahrenheit to Celsius conversion: 106.5° F = 41.39°C

9. Sweet-Bit and Baby Blue by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 5] Liked (5103 words)
Summary:
Dani's in the hospital with a dangerously high fever...what's the cause and is it curable? Spike and Buffy are faced with the possibility of losing their baby daughter.

**

St. Mary-le-Bow is an historic church in the City of London, off Cheapside.  According to tradition, a true Cockney must be born within earshot of the sound of the church's bells.

**

Thanks:

Heartfelt thanks to my "ET", PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, corrections and encouragement!! What would I do without you?
**
Songs Referenced:

Kooks, by David Bowie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBQ7ZJ3k17E
 
Lullaby Baby Blues sung by James Marsters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe1UbWPWIdc
(Originally by Keb’ Mo’: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-rR194axPc)

**

Book Referenced:
To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee

**

Other:
A "Weego" is a Sling type carrier for babies, here's more info on it:
http://www.weego.com/en/produkte/weego_twin.php