There were so many different things he wanted to do to her. The trip back home had been short but his mind had seemed burnt with images of her naked and begging. The short glimpse of Angel's rage in the holding cell had been enough to set his blood on fire. He'd twisted in his chains, eyes locking furiously on Spike's.

If nothing else had convinced the Brit to take the girl, then Angel certainly had provided the impetus.

He would destroy Buffy the way Angel had destroyed Drusilla. And if he found pleasure in breaking her spirit, in changing her until the person no longer resembled anyone close to Buffy Summers, then all the better. There were no innocents once you joined the circle, and there was no way that he could let a cop go unpunished, no matter how beautiful she looked standing on top of his bed.

Her hair was tangled around her shoulders, a bright dyed blonde that shone like spun gold. She'd tried to comb through it with her fingers, but the curls at the edges were still there, brushing against hardened nipples. God he wanted her, the desire almost rivaling the constant ardor he'd harbored for Drusilla. A grin threatened to break free as her arms self-consciously rose up to cover her chest. She knew what was going to happen as surely as he had imagined it.

Buffy's mouth gasping in air as he wrenched her neck back, hands fisting in hair and forcing her to look at him.... In the small time his imagination had run wild with thoughts of defiling her to the point where he'd be able to memerise every inch of skin.

Torturing Angel had never been more pleasurable.

Possessiveness seemed to flow through his veins as he took in the shirt, his shirt. The collar framed her delicate throat exposing tanned skin and a supple collarbone. Spike didn't believe she had done it on purpose but the lack of intention was just as appealing. Despite her battered appearance, she looked innocent and vulnerable. He kept trying to remind himself of the vicious kicks from before, her little fists clenched with desperation and anger, but couldn't. She was his to do with what he wanted.

He had Angel's girl. No, my girl. Again the image of her bent over a table, her hands spread out against the wood, voice pleading for more bloomed in his thoughts.

As though feeling the change in the air, Buffy moved herself into a more defensive position. At first Spike had looked at her only with desire but now something more evil glimmered there. He hates me. Od Buffy what have you gotten yourself into this time?

"Aren't you going to do anything?" She bit her bottom lip as the question sounded. Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to piss off a mob boss, but she was damned if she was going to stand there all day waiting for a beating. Or whatever else he's got planned. She glared at him defiantly only to have him stare back. The man did more then just unnerve her, he was confusing.

His mouth opened as though to speak and then fastened shut again.

What could he truly say to her?

Insufferable bint, you're in my bloody house. I should be the one asking questions!

No that would only make the situation worse. He had to keep control. If anything went wrong it would be on his bloody head, not the chit's. And he had his men to consider. The mansion couldn't hide them from the world forever and eventually they would need to report back to the circle.

He took a step forward and watched appreciatively as the muscles along her lean legs moved. She was beautiful to look at. But then Peaches and he had always shared the same taste in women.

"C'mere."

"Are you seriously dumb or something?" The disbelief could not be erased from her voice. "There's no way that I'm doing-" She gasped as he pushed her down onto the bed, her body spread-eagled before him.

"When I say c'mere, you do as you're told. He flicked his tongue back behind his front teeth. "We clear?"

She nodded, fear and curiosity warring as she held her tongue.

"I don't know what you've been doing before, but I won't tolerate disobedience. You're in my house." His hand caressed her neck before squeezing ever so gently. "Disobey me and you'll regret it far more than I will dishing it out, right pet?" He didn't wait for her reply before smiling down at her.

She's delicious. Not a plum but definitely ripe for the taking. Spike bent down to her mouth only just brushing them before recoiling back.

"Oi! You headbutted me!" His eyes watered from the pain but h managed to keep a hold of her. Blimey but she was a spitfire. Somehow she kept silent, her green eyes fuming with anger. Good. If she resisted early then it wouldn't take long to break her. A willing sex slave. Spike cursed himself as a twinge of guilt seeped in at the thought. He couldn't help the rules. And she would learn as he did.

Sensing his mood had changed yet again, Buffy struggled against the weight of his hands. Even without trying he had her pinned. It was only the unguarded attempt to kiss her which had made his nose vulnerable. Buffy doubted that she would get the chance to inflict any more damage soon. She swallowed her gasp of surprise as Spike's mouth crushed itself against her own. It was primal, forcing her to acknowledge him even as her body settled against hard muscle. She twisted whether from desire for friction or to escape, she couldn't honestly say.

And then he was off her.

Still stunned she could only form half a sentence. "What... Why?"

A stunning smile crossed the man's face. "Had to sample the wares love. I've got things to do now besides you so I'll see you later." He paused for a moment, his hand on the door, "don't leave the room unless Hunter authorises it. They don't know about you yet."

Spike refused to acknowledge the fear in Buffy's eyes as he closed the door. She would learn just as he had what being a member of the circle meant.